SFMM5 Game Thread- Town wins!

riariadne

Okay guys, just wanna mention that while I agree my role being the only misslynch this game woud be hilarious, I'll still be pissed of nonetheless.

Also, why does even not playing not safe me from getting lynched? 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two cops, one death.

Via has been killed.

Via, you are Elieson, TWO COPS.

Never known for being the most rational player to begin with, your setups use just as confusing logic as you do, or rather lack thereof. It is almost impossible to tell what you’re thinking- just look at some of your past fakeclaims. Weak Watcher Survivor may have been six years ago and you still have not quite lived it down. You are in fact so crazy, when you recently decided to enroll in the police force, you signed up twice, so now you’re TWO COPS.

Just like Shining Force Mafia, you’ve got TWO COPS. Each night, you can respond to this role PM with “Night X: TWO COPS on the case for USER1 and USER2.” You will investigate both of them, and receive indications of if they are town or not. Nice. Unluckily, you’re kind of insane, so only one of them can be trusted- the other result is completely random, and you have no idea which is accurate.

In summary, you’re the Erratic Double-Cop.
You are aligned with the Town and win if all threats to your team are eliminated.

Deadline is whenever Rein sets it because if I set it 48 hours from now I will be at work.

All relevant results should be out, if you didn't get a result your action went through.

• riariadne changed the title to SFMM5 Game Thread- Day 6

##Vote Ampharos

ReinfelcheToday at 2:23 PM
@SFMM5 Players Amphy killed Via. We're lynching them today.
EvanManManManToday at 2:23 PM
LOL THE DEFLECTION
ReinfelcheToday at 2:24 PM
this is a role result
reborn's most trusted citizenToday at 2:24 PM
...no?
what the fuck
EvanManManManToday at 2:24 PM
HE TRYNA FRAME AMPH AFTER I TRY TO CASE HIM
irisToday at 2:24 PM
:GWchadThinkeyes:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
SceptileToday at 2:24 PM
We have a 1v2
1v1
irisToday at 2:24 PM
ok but is marth scum or not
Yes
marth can be scum too
well ok i guess that makes my job easier
We kill marth today
and probably is
SceptileToday at 2:24 PM
Maybe but we're not lynxhing him today
fucking hell
ok
ReinfelcheToday at 2:25 PM
we literally have a 1v1 between amphy and elieson

Note, Reinfleche is actually SB

WHY SB IS CONFIRMED MAFIA

(Note that in all rolecop worlds, SB is town because otherwise the rolecop would be visiting only who the TLs said to visit and not other players)

EDIT: This case now applies to Amph as well as SB, the names are interchangable. Also the rolecop worlds are almost confirmed not to exist but are included to cover all bases.

1. The Eclipse kill

Eclipse was killed on night 4. They flipped doctor. A doctor is an important role but the issue with them dying is in the player. Eclipse was not being particularly towny. They were very quiet and had not been actively giving reads or pushing lynches. Plus, Elieson has been heavily pressuring Eclipse, and villagers getting pressured is normally pro wolf. The fact that Eclipse died showed that the wolves knew she was a doctor. The only players in the game that had that potential knowledge that Eclipse was a doctor were me (Yolo told me his watch result) and the town leader core. And in the world where Eclipse was rolecopped, she was rolecopped exactly night 3 because if she was rolecopped before then, she would have died before then. This is especially proven to have only been possible on night 3 because Eclipse had a commute, which was not claimed ti TLs, that the wolves would have been afraid of, causing her to be killed before Snike. The Eclipse kill points to the wolves having extra knowledge of Eclipse's role, and it can only come from a night 3 rolecop or TMI, in this case SB being mafia.

2. The Yolo and Via kills

The other kills that when looked into point to SB are Yolo and Via. Ampharos told me that in the first cycle, Yolo claimed to the TLs that he was a gravedigger + 1 shot watch. That is essentially a backup. A backup completely ruins the fact that SB has all of the role knowledge and can use that to mechanically doom the town. Since a backup interferes with that line of play, it makes perfect sense to kill the backup first. If SB is not mafia, Yolo was killed for projecting town, which he was, and that's fair enough. But why does Yolo die over a town leader? I'd have to look at his reads to decide who makes the kill in a world where SB is town. As for Via, I still don't see reason why they die over a TL without TMI. Again, they could have been rolecopped but again, it has to be night 4 or else they would have died earlier. I guess night 1 is also possible but whatever. Both of these kills also point to the mafia having TMI and making exact mechanical plays.

3. The kill pattern

Not only have the kills been mostly on strong PRs, the pattern is damning as well. The kills went in the order Yolo -> Shinori -> Snike -> Eclipse -> Via. Backup -> KP -> Roleblocker -> Doctor -> Insane cop. Killing the backup first lets the kills stay permanent. KP dying first makes sense from all PoVs. The roleblocker dying before the doctor is explainable because if scum has knowledge of where all the protectives are being distributed, they can easily dodge them causing all kills to succeed. This also suffices as an explanation as to why none of the town leaders have died, because there are either real protectives or fake protectives meant to be targetting them. The reason why Eclipse died at all was probably to avoid the rare case where they disobey, because otherwise, they can dodge 4evah (also they got green checked). Via dying over a TL AFTER ECLIPSE AND CAM DIED makes it evident that scum knew Via was a cop. The way that scum killed all important PRs and in such an order confirms the fact that scun is in the TL block.

Still don't understand how scum was threatened by Snike's "Can't stop kills" power (but that's not one of your key points).

51 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Still don't understand how scum was threatened by Snike's "Can't stop kills" power (but that's not one of your key points).

Because if Snike is told to block mafia, mafia will get blocked without a likely way around it.

Eclipse can be worked around super easily

marth may very well be scum but we're not lynching outside a 1v1. it would be super dumb if scum had both a ninja and an action tailor (on top of a cop tailor too). ampharos's reaction to the guilty doesnt seem legit. his first reaction:

reborn's most trusted citizen: wait are you literally trusting elieson over me
[12:25 PM] reborn's most trusted citizen: what the fuck

to pivot from that to the marth vote seems like they basically just realized they weren't going to win the 1v1 with elie. elie doesn't really have a reason to lie here, and worst case if he is saccing himself we lynch him tomorrow.

##Vote: Ampharos

also doing it this way means marth is alive to protect elie tonight and therefore has to confirm himself as scum to kill elie

votals: this day is less than a page

--

Ampharos, you are Prims, the Reverse Networker.

You’re a big fan of NOC and have hosted a lot of NOC games. Your preference is strong enough that around when you started hosting a lot was when SF became mostly an NOC site when it was about 50/50 before. Ironically, despite the fact you like NOC better and have a lot of experience with it, you’re actually pretty good at OC as well. However, this time a line has been crossed. Back when YOU co-hosted the SFMM games they would never be OC! It’s time to fix things up.

You love Insomniac, it’s like your favorite role. In fact, you are an insomniac, and can post in the thread at night! So useful! But, there’s more- you wish to expand your love of Insomniacs to others. Each day, you can respond to this role PM with “Day X: USER, join me to talk at night, just like in good old fashioned NOC.” USER will gain the power to post in the thread with you during the next night.

You like your mafia roles to have multiple parts, so this one has an extra part too. Each night, you can respond to this role PM with “Night X: Inspecting USER with my gun.” You will learn the full role PM of that USER. However, you won’t actually kill them with your gun, mafia full vigilante is not the kind of stuff you put in your wholesome mafia games.

In summary, you’re the Insomniac Barista Rolecop.
You are aligned with the NOC Diehards and win if all threats to your team are eliminated.

--

It is Night 6. Night 6 ends at 10 PM EST on Wednesday the 8th (about 48 hours) or if I get all actions in before then. Which I should, seeing as there are only 9 players left.

• riariadne changed the title to SFMM5 Game Thread- Night 6

this phase end is technically late but i wanted to watch the smash direct sue me

BBM was killed! He was:

--

Brooklyn SullyMcGully BBM, you are Shinori, the Rager.

You’re a long time player of the scene, but you have a bit of a reputation for often getting distracted during games and getting mad at people. But you swear you’ve put game distractions in the past! And alright, you get mad at things sometimes, so what? Everyone gets mad, what’s being insinuated here calling you the rager, huh?! You’re not getting too defensive, everyone else is! Maybe Eury wallposts at you too much irl.

Your anger makes you powerful. If you vote for anyone who’s voting for you first, your vote will count an additional 1.1 times… your decimal vote will mess around with ties a bunch. That’ll show anyone with such audacity!

In summary, you are the OMGUS Mayor.
You are aligned with the Town and win if all threats to your team are eliminated.

--

It is now Day 7. It ends in about 46 hours at 10 AM EST on Friday August 10th or earlier if there's a hammer.

• riariadne changed the title to SFMM5 Game Thread- Day 7

votals: read them

--

Marth, you are Boron, Forgotten No More.

Finally, you have made it into your first SFMM as a role. You probably could’ve been in SFMM3 and almost definitely should’ve been in SFMM4, but you were not. Now you don’t really play mafia (actually I haven’t talked to you in quite a while hi Boron), but you’re not just gonna let people forget about it now that you have a chance! You have never liked OC as far as I know of and are here to take revenge on everyone for leaving you out of the fun and games.

You will not go down forgotten! Each night, you can respond to this role PM with “Night X: WITNESS ME, USER!” Not only will USER will target you with all of their night actions, but anyone who visits USER will also target you instead of their intended target as well.

You have infiltrated the town in secret and have replaced Jaybee, the Birthday Boy. For the purposes of all investigative results, you will appear as the following:

-
Marth, you are Jaybee, the Birthday Boy.

Lucky you- every day you get to celebrate the joy of turning eight years old again! This joke has almost been around for eight years itself. You used to be a lot more active in the SF Mafia community, but even these days you haven’t left completely, and are usually around every once in a while for a game. Not this one when I asked you on Discord, though. Sorry Jaybee, are we not good enough for you?!

It’s time to celebrate! Each night, you can respond to this role PM with “Night X: Celebrating my 8th birthday at USER’s house!” USER and their friends will be partying it up with you all night. Every action done by either USER or anyone who visits them will instead target you.

In summary, you’re the Martyr+Decoy.
-

In summary, you are the Godfather Martyr+Decoy.
You are aligned with the NOC Diehards and win if all threats to your team are eliminated.

--

It's Night 7. Submit your damn night actions. I guess phase ends in 48 hours but come on.