riariadne

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Omega. said:

##Vote: Snike

Tell me about dyachei please.

Iris you had Snike as a scumread earlier in the game I think, can you talk more about that please?

loldya. Still can't believe I'm your top lynch.

I can't keep waiting for you to be villagery

I can see why Elie would be scum here (I'm iffy on his Refa interactions) but his hesitance to fully trust TLs with things his role at first (he partclaimed) doesn't read like scum!Elie trying to suck up to me, reads like genuine suspicion.

I do kinda think there's a scum in Elie/Blitz though.

59 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

i don’t see the benefit of calling someone who can’t defend themselves out.

Showing up period counts as defending one's self at this stage of the game.

39 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

Snike is currently laying low HARD

Via - Let's put more pressure on Snike

Elie - Let's not talk about Snike

:think:

Let's only talk about three players this phase?

:thonk:

i am playing octopath and am kinda tuned out of the game. noc doesn't help.

so uh i think i was asked about why dya? if we're going to be honest it's occam's razor.

-dyachei was silenced n1

-d2 was oc

-the silencer also roleblocks apparently

-dyachei was not silenced n2

-d3 is noc

:thinking:

also re:silencer: If used correctly it helps keep lynch control if what dyachei claimed d2 is correct. targets can't vote.

14 minutes ago, SB. said:

I can see why Elie would be scum here (I'm iffy on his Refa interactions) but his hesitance to fully trust TLs with things his role at first (he partclaimed) doesn't read like scum!Elie trying to suck up to me, reads like genuine suspicion.

I do kinda think there's a scum in Elie/Blitz though.

Why specifically Elie and Blitz?

9 minutes ago, SB. said:

@EvanManManMan@Killthestory@Iris How much do you feel Omega contributed towards getting Refa lynched (or at least getting the rest of you to scumread him)? I read back and it felt like he was non-committal to Refa earlier on in the game but I dunno if he was more vocal behind the scenes with it or what.

A decent amount but not nearly as much as somebody like myself

5 minutes ago, Snike said:

so uh i think i was asked about why dya? if we're going to be honest it's occam's razor.

-dyachei was silenced n1

-d2 was oc

-d3 is noc

also re:silencer: If used correctly it helps keep lynch control if what dyachei claimed d2 is correct. targets can't vote.

That's absolutely awful cease

2 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

But nobody was talking about Snike

Uhh

19 hours ago, Omega. said:

Off the top of your head via, what's your impression of Snike this game?

19 hours ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

Not really much to the case, I haven't seen Snike do much of anything where I feel like he'd be more active as town, and I think he's the most likely bus candidate out of Refa's scumreads. I don't have anything against a dya lynch either, fwiw.

17 hours ago, Vi-astra said:

his earlier content didn't ping me, but I have not spoken to him outside of game at all so that's all I have to go off of 

2 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

Why specifically Elie and Blitz?

They've both been kinda weird around each other and as town I feel like it's more likely that they figure out their stuff by this point. Also I can generally see reasons to scumread both individually so it's not like a direct 1v1 but a "this is kinda weird" thing.

21 hours ago, CT075 said:

@Athena_57

If you're roleblocked, does that consume your ability?

I see no reason to answer that, sorry

21 hours ago, Elieson said:

Thank fucking god, now maybe some people will post their shit without hiding behind the guise of "oh I'm talking about it in OC with [X] so I'm contributing" all game long

It's lines like these that ping me from Elie, can someone familiar with his meta tell me whether he makes these posts/has this tone as town? His Eclipse stuff is interesting though. I would consider voting Eclipse currently for mostly gutrelated reasons if it weren't for some people I trust telling me they townread her.

Another slight scumread I had going into today was Evan, but I'm kind of liking his day so far. Which brings me to my tertiary scumread weapons, who is apparently going to die anyways so why bother. 

I'm not impressed by the Dya wagon, I feel their stuff today has been townie (regardless of whether I agree or not)

I don't mind Snike getting some heat, also approve of Elie being pressured.

8 minutes ago, Snike said:

-dyachei was silenced n1

-d2 was oc

-d3 is noc

If I'm understanding correctly you've concluded Dya is the NOC enabler because of this? What if it's an x-shot ability someone else has (which would make more sense imo anyway)?

1 minute ago, Athena_57 said:

I see no reason to answer that, sorry

It's lines like these that ping me from Elie, can someone familiar with his meta tell me whether he makes these posts/has this tone as town? His Eclipse stuff is interesting though. I would consider voting Eclipse currently for mostly gutrelated reasons if it weren't for some people I trust telling me they townread her.

Another slight scumread I had going into today was Evan, but I'm kind of liking his day so far. Which brings me to my tertiary scumread weapons, who is apparently going to die anyways so why bother. 

I'm not impressed by the Dya wagon, I feel their stuff today has been townie (regardless of whether I agree or not)

I don't mind Snike getting some heat, also approve of Elie being pressured.

If I'm understanding correctly you've concluded Dya is the NOC enabler because of this? What if it's an x-shot ability someone else has (which would make more sense imo anyway)?

NOC is not my doing