SFMM5 Game Thread- Town wins!

riariadne

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10PercentLuck/Hitmonleet (formerly Blitz)
acidphoenix
CT075/Cam
Euklyd
SullyMcGully (formerly Brooklyn)

List of people who aren't voting. Hit us wit dat dank mixtape and drop a vote in your next post please, though Sully can be given slack for being TL and likely innocent. 

50JBJQz.png

Please refer to this chart for any and all concerns for my vote. As you can see, the rate of equity for Snike being a wolf has skyrocketed since D1, and has been climbing since. Stock holders say to "BUY BUY BUY and if u dont u have potato brain lol"

ive been lightly skimming the game and forewarning i dont plan to get invested in things i have missed outside this current phase which i am reading into. i do remember thinking evan was lock v however so that's a start. i also had a good feeling about ellie based on what i've read and if it's not evident snike has been pinging me a little bit i guess

13 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

I'd like someone to talk to me about euklyd since I have logs with him but I have no idea what he's up to and I'd like to compare logs. Also someone talk to me about Blitz and tell me why he's town. Or Cam for that matter.

Also I think its poetic that the Grace and BBM roles are the only deaths and they happened in the same cycle.

##Vote: Kts

Feels like he's taking the roundabout way for lynching and that's scummy.

Spit me that fire about Cam (your read on him and why).

omega and dya's interaction read w/v and i lean more on dya than omega right now, mostly because she's throwing ultimatums at yolo yet not discerning what he has been saying to her in the present

wolves tend to like this do this thing where they create unattainable standards to justify a push

Well, Snike is pushing dya, and people have resisted a dya lynch despite her wanting to lynch YOLOSWAG, a villager so pure he might as well be mod confirmed innocent child.

So it's good that we've gone in similar directions today.

On 7/26/2018 at 6:01 PM, Athena_57 said:

I see no reason to answer that, sorry

It's lines like these that ping me from Elie, can someone familiar with his meta tell me whether he makes these posts/has this tone as town? His Eclipse stuff is interesting though. I would consider voting Eclipse currently for mostly gutrelated reasons if it weren't for some people I trust telling me they townread her.

Another slight scumread I had going into today was Evan, but I'm kind of liking his day so far. Which brings me to my tertiary scumread weapons, who is apparently going to die anyways so why bother. 

I'm not impressed by the Dya wagon, I feel their stuff today has been townie (regardless of whether I agree or not)

I don't mind Snike getting some heat, also approve of Elie being pressured.

##Vote: Snike

If I'm understanding correctly you've concluded Dya is the NOC enabler because of this? What if it's an x-shot ability someone else has (which would make more sense imo anyway)?

I like your vote but i'm seeing Elie completely opposite of you, his outburst about NOC looked good on paper. you should elaborate more on what you didn't like about it in general

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Well, Snike is pushing dya, and people have resisted a dya lynch despite her wanting to lynch YOLOSWAG, a villager so pure he might as well be mod confirmed innocent child.

So it's good that we've gone in similar directions today.

how hard is the push? did this start in OC/earlier or just now?

when I get off work kts I can have a cool pub discussion with you

my last post flurry was made during work break and I'm still @ work atm

4 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

how hard is the push? did this start in OC/earlier or just now?

He started the day off voting dya and saying "likely wolf." Posted some reasoning on the last page. I think it just started today.

alright the only basis i see from snike's push right now is a bunch of FUD which is just furthering my dislike of the slot. athena awkwardly mediating between the two by pinging snike didn't sit too good with me either, but im not ready to say they're all in cahoots cause that'd be ridiculous

snike first then figure the rest out later based on his flip, he's out of his element

Can see this as OMGUSy scum Marth. Don't want to lynch Snike because I think the way he approached me yesterday came from concerned town over scum trying to mess with the lynch. He favoured a Refa lynch bc it was safer when he could have just used the same argument for the 1v1 between Evan and Athena to lynch Evan (who is probably town) so I don't want him dead today.

kts evan elie weapons are all fine with me right now. im still feeling out other players.

1 minute ago, SB. said:

Can see this as OMGUSy scum Marth. Don't want to lynch Snike because I think the way he approached me yesterday came from concerned town over scum trying to mess with the lynch. He favoured a Refa lynch bc it was safer when he could have just used the same argument for the 1v1 between Evan and Athena to lynch Evan (who is probably town) so I don't want him dead today.

i honestly dont recall OMGUS from marth once and i was his partner in x-site lol

1 minute ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

Weinerboy, have you been paying attention to any oc?

a little bit, but i wasn't exactly following the arguments rather i was reading the flow of it. i didnt much useful thoughts from it besides 'yea evan lock v'