SFMM5 Game Thread- Town wins!

riariadne

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've talked to 1/3 of the game and i think ampharos and yolo are villagery based on the people i talked to. i like shinori enough too would not lynch there atm.

ALSO GUESS WHAT BITCHES

IT'S REIN TIME

i debated whether this part i should claim but ya it makes sense bc the hosts rig me bc they're cruel and hate me bc it's funny as town miller x every time i play sfmm (go read the lore, newbs), so investigative don't scan me lmao unless you wanna see my suspicious objects.

also i'm actually walrein and not rein (ampharos, now, there's a joke about how the name change ruined the JOKE and ROLE--the lore is that reinfleche is our town miller etc. etc.)

ok carry on nerds

10 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Someone please do something spicy like call me wolf for dumb reasons or some shit.

10 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Someone please do something spicy like call me wolf for dumb reasons or some shit.

omega is a wolf cause his name has five letters

outed

2 hours ago, Shinori said:

I'm not comfortable with some things SB did in private with me/how he acted and it seemed iffy to me.

now that i'm sitting down and reading, i don't think i'm okay with this after all

care to elaborate? if you're not comfortable outing the whole convo, you can dm me on discord

10 minutes ago, CT075 said:

now that i'm sitting down and reading, i don't think i'm okay with this after all

care to elaborate? if you're not comfortable outing the whole convo, you can dm me on discord

I did say PM me you bitch.

MUAHAHAHA.

I'm too lazy to make more conversations.

But if you DM me I'll quote you some things that I stated already but a portion of it is that I feel SB is being pretty oppurtunistic and jumpy with his votes and it's all mainly a gut read.  Still my strongest read that I have as of the moment though so it stays.

Just now, Shinori said:

I did say PM me you bitch.

i'm doing this in public for a reason; if you're too lazy to make a new DM, surely you can just show us all at once?

where do you think that sb is being jumpy and opportunistic? vote information is public; there shouldn't be any secrecy concerns there

Both his vote/push on me(apparently it was serious) and his vote and push on Snike seem oppurtunistic.

His vote on me is literally because he thinks I'm ITP based on the fact that I'm try harding apparently in the first few hours.