SFMM5 Game Thread- Town wins!

riariadne

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omega it's something I'll probably clarify later but would rather not rn. no one has to follow my train of thought if they don't want to but it'll make sense later. needless to say I really don't think they both are scum but if weapons is dying anyway that's a moot point I guess

Before it's brought up, I am aware that this drop off of mine is not a good look. Kinda appears as wolf fatigue. I feel like I'm just waiting for Elie to flip because I feel like it should have happened a long time ago. I just want flips I guess. This game is progressing a bit slow. Kinda hard to stay engaged :/

Also Amp, give Dyachei the night post ability. They should be given it.

OK TOWN! It's my birthday so sorry I've been gone a lot, but I actually got caught up and here are my thoughts:

I'm pretty sure the Snike wagon is being pushed by scum. Snike's content today has been very unimpressive, but I don't think he's scum, although @Snike I know of at least one other instance in this game where a 1x role was blocked, but still counted as being used. As it is, I think it's not impossible for everybody who has voted Snike so far to be scum.

The 3 lynches I would push are Elieson, due to Refa association but also the sheer hypocrisy of their content today: You accuse Eclipse of only having a read on you when you yourself only had a read on Eclipse until you got pushed and went read-crazy to prove that you were, indeed, capable of other reads. And Eclipse lynch is not happening with the current town mindset, so you were just spinning your wheels there. 

The thing is, my second highest scumread is Marth and IDK if the two of you would fight each other as much as you have if you were both scum! Marth however has been lurking a lot, his only real communication with me has been his roleclaim and SPOILERS his role is one of the easiest to fake as scum. I've seen Marth play other OC games (like EiMM) and I've seen him play NOC, I feel like Marth should be trying harder. Same as what I felt with Refa. He's just lagging and he's the kind of player I as town leader expect to help me solve the game. 

Finally Dyachei seems bad, it's like she's been around enough to make some decent reads but all she's done is push this meta read on Omega which is never going to mature into a lynch. I need to see more content here.

Keep in mind it's late, I'm sleepy and I only skimmed over most of what happened here. Not feeling Leet or any of the lurker lynches right now, I think we'd get the most info from Elieson at this point. 

##Vote: Elieson

1 minute ago, Killthestory said:

townies should learn that they shouldn't be self concious about their slot, and if they are aware about a problem with their play, they shouldn't mention it

Is this directed at me?

actually come to think of it remember when evan made fun of me being self-conscious in another game and now he's doing it here :thinkingemoji:

2 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

guess what im gonna tell you 

imm too high for that dude

Just now, Killthestory said:

are you saying town can't be conf biased from people who thinks he's wolf

im saying the people who are confirmation biasing him do not have enough to convince me to change my own read. a lot of things are possible but that's how im looking at it. people are just driving a wagon on the hunt for information when they could just i dunno ask the guy what he thinks. look at eclipse's interaction with eli today for an example, that conversation was lop-sided and less about digging into elie's alignment and more about trying to get him to submit to some kinda guilt

2 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

im saying the people who are confirmation biasing him do not have enough to convince me to change my own read. a lot of things are possible but that's how im looking at it. people are just driving a wagon on the hunt for information when they could just i dunno ask the guy what he thinks. look at eclipse's interaction with eli today for an example, that conversation was lop-sided and less about digging into elie's alignment and more about trying to get him to submit to some kinda guilt

glad we agree

3 hours ago, SB. said:

##Unvote 
##Vote: Hitmonleet

hmmm

Hmmmmm I can only post ~1/day hmmmmmm

Also can I ask why we’re lunching Athena here? I can’t remember posts by them, and I’m still really in the dark atm (not having any logs atm means I have pretty much no idea what’s going on for this day tbh)

cant tell how I feel about anyone rn tbh. I don’t know how anyone here plays mafia (excluding Ampharos, somewhat) and I tend to rely quite a bit on gut feelings of consistency here. Uuuuugh