SFMM5 Game Thread- Town wins!

riariadne

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/26/2018 at 8:48 PM, CT075 said:

This is either confirmed "yes" or confirmed scum

It's a NOC phase; if you got your cop refunded and did not use it you are either confirmed scum or an idiot

##vote athena

I skimmed the rest of the thread but it's painful to phonepost much more

One fish two fish red fish blue fish

More of a red fish though

4 minutes ago, Iris said:

do you think athena / refa logs are faked?

@SB. who else knew of the plan / of athena's role? athena's action failing is a little weird unless you have a better explanation for this

Could be.

I want to kill like 4-5 slots and reevaluate.

13 hours ago, Vi-astra said:

HEY TOWN LEADER CORE DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING THAT SUGGESTS ATHENA MIGHT BE TOWN @SB. @Ampharos@SullyMcGully

Being (maybe) hooked by Refa, otherwise nothing comes to mind. Tbh I mostly hadn't brought them up because I'd been too lazy to read through the logs with them? It does feel like they mostly show up when pressured which bothers me but I haven't actually interacted with them in so long I'm not totally sure where my read is.

1 minute ago, EvanManManMan said:

Snike's focus on the whole Dya roleblock thing is awful. It's incredibly tinfoily and holds very little value. The way he is pounding this read into everybody's faces looks super fake. Like the "Dya is NOC maker" read seems much more like a frame job on a villager than an actual read. This just all seems like fake solving to me. It's incredibly scummy. And as soon as he starts talking about other reads they are extremely surface level and provide absolutely nothing new to the game. He says Blitz and Euklyd are worthless, thr towncore is town, and that Athena and Iris are town. The former two are such easy reads that including them as half of your list is a bad look. And I have no idea where he got to Iris or Athena as town from and why only them. Athena had the post above so i can kinda see that as why Snike mentioned them in a sort of exclusive way but Iris is ? @Iris post your logs with Snike so I can evaluate his townread on you.

i just posted the logs i had with snike on last page (the townread on me was early and we had barely had a conversation (most of our stuff digressed into mu anniversary talk/oog stuff imo). i can post the stuff where i asked him about it later/his explanation for that post (note timestamps):

https://pastebin.com/tuv56nPq

Not up to date with thread conversation (I'm checking my notifications and eating atm) but scum have faked logs before.

After ctrl+f'ing my Refa convo as well he kinda deflected my Athena suspicion without going into much detail so I can see them being buddies.

3 minutes ago, Iris said:

i just posted the logs i had with snike on last page (the townread on me was early and we had barely had a conversation (most of our stuff digressed into mu anniversary talk/oog stuff imo). i can post the stuff where i asked him about it later/his explanation for that post (note timestamps):

https://pastebin.com/tuv56nPq

That's  literally nothing

From either side

28 minutes ago, Iris said:

https://pastebin.com/ydRVyRyV

if you really want logs between us. didn't read the context your requested for but from what i can see either you're misrepping kts or kts is misreppig me and i'm leaning towards the former.

if anyone was dissuading a refa lynch, it was actually brooklyn who told me they didn't want to lynch there.

i got the athena logs straight from athena but brooklyn also requested the two talk to each other. athena put me on hold to talk to either refa or brooklyn (i can post athena logs later), so unless you think athena/refa is scum/scum and the reason why athena refused to multitask was bc they were too busy faking logs with refa???? bc the refa/athena logs look ok.

@Magnificence Incarnate lmao i just read kill's post. i just marked kill as annoying town ngl bc he's been relatively annoying in dms (see logs) but lol @ calling me manipulative when he's trying to misrep me for saying i dissuaded by giving him more logs :thinking:

1 minute ago, SB. said:

Being (maybe) hooked by Refa, otherwise nothing comes to mind. Tbh I mostly hadn't brought them up because I'd been too lazy to read through the logs with them? It does feel like they mostly show up when pressured which bothers me but I haven't actually interacted with them in so long I'm not totally sure where my read is.

i guess i just feel that athena seems like a really weird hook target bc he got a lot of traction on d1 so i wanted your opinion there if it seemed weird that they got hooked?

--

anyone shading yolo is silly bc why does yolo as wolf tell me to hit up elijah to talk about refa aka making a refa lynch more viable d1? if he was going to bus, he would have straight up bussed imo, he was actually super null/didn't really read the slot but was receptive to bringing others' together.

2 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

Snike is on the same level as Refa in terms of pelt easiness

Like I'm at 96% wolf

I'd bet on the 4% here.

Are the Athena/Refa logs buried somewhere earlier in the day? I wanna look at them but I'm eating in a few minutes so it'll have to wait a little bit.

4 minutes ago, SB. said:

Not up to date with thread conversation (I'm checking my notifications and eating atm) but scum have faked logs before.

After ctrl+f'ing my Refa convo as well he kinda deflected my Athena suspicion without going into much detail so I can see them being buddies.

well im asking bc athena put me on hold when i wanted to talk to him so it could just be that athena is really bad at talking to multiple people at once? https://pastebin.com/pW4KdDH4

2 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

That's  literally nothing

From either side

evan. that's the POINT. that it's literally nothing, but he gets a townread from me, did you read this post. the point is that we literally talked about nothing but he got a townread on me and he justified later that it was from associative/my in the thread claim.

i feel like you only read the one i just linked instead of the PREVIOUS one so pls do that.

2 minutes ago, SB. said:

I'd bet on the 4% here.

Are the Athena/Refa logs buried somewhere earlier in the day? I wanna look at them but I'm eating in a few minutes so it'll have to wait a little bit.

https://pastebin.com/Lg9MrP9R

They are here (brought up in multiple bins I've linked today), but I'm pretty sure I've sent you these in DM before (apologies if I'm wrong).

2 minutes ago, Iris said:

well im asking bc athena put me on hold when i wanted to talk to him so it could just be that athena is really bad at talking to multiple people at once? https://pastebin.com/pW4KdDH4

evan. that's the POINT. that it's literally nothing, but he gets a townread from me, did you read this post. the point is that we literally talked about nothing but he got a townread on me and he justified later that it was from associative/my in the thread claim.

i feel like you only read the one i just linked instead of the PREVIOUS one so pls do that.

I had not read it before. I just did. Fair enough.

I don't ignore people on purposw I have a tendency to focysr on only a feew and at rtgw tome I wasn't actuallyy scumreadonf refa he was null fouyr me

irissorry thwre was one time I sid   well I wa gonna try to contact you but yoi seemed busy abd I forgot to ask lastwer   I'm not good at initiatijbg convos and that a ok rt of affects the game vut I'll try to make more od an effoer 

um notv used to oc being an optoon so I'm not rely dound all of these thibgs on purpose im nust kind off disorganized    sprry Ddcgor for typos om on my sleep meds

me relying oo n inituioruin its just a frustratinfs way tgat I play but ftr i diď talk to athevbna and it was am ok conv too