SFMM5 Game Thread- Town wins!

riariadne

abywat I hiope yoy arebt too annoyed w me I'm dgovbq doip out now see you 0@nightphase

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, weinerboy said:

omega and dya's interaction read w/v and i lean more on dya than omega right now, mostly because she's throwing ultimatums at yolo yet not discerning what he has been saying to her in the present

wolves tend to like this do this thing where they create unattainable standards to justify a push

Why is it v/w?

Just now, EvanManManMan said:

Why is it v/w?

i explained why i felt it was w/v in that exact post. i dont see a wolf partner trying to undermine another wolf in such a way, they'd try to be more i dunno clean

oh I wasnte acthally involved in thee refa lynch. II wasd voting athena the wholew time

Just now, EvanManManMan said:

So why can it not be v/v

i've talked about it being a possibility, which is why i said dya can be salvaged and im noting her frustration

kts is still v but he's being really obstinate for no reason

i didnt look at marth's case on kts fully, just the effort and ability he put into it. i dont think he goes to those lengths to get by another day and i felt his conviction. kts being annoying (in iris' defintion) looks better for him than worse alignment wise

For the record i think Athena is being truthful about the joat claim, and this is the issue with calling them scum. A busdrive and hijack can be wolf abilities for sure, but a comparison cop is ? Like if scum, she lied about that ability and the likely truth would be it's a rolecop but why not be open about that

you can call me anything you want except for one thing. wrong. i am more correct in my pushes today than some people have been throughout the entire game. by the end of the day, you will reach the same conclusions as i, maybe even tomorrow, but you will forget these words.

5 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

For the record i think Athena is being truthful about the joat claim, and this is the issue with calling them scum. A busdrive and hijack can be wolf abilities for sure, but a comparison cop is ? Like if scum, she lied about that ability and the likely truth would be it's a rolecop but why not be open about that

I've never played a Rein game before. But just from a role madness POV, a 1-shot comparison cop would be a dank power to give wolves due to its value in claiming. And it could help them ITP hunt if legit.

As for being a rolecop yeah usually a wolf power like SB said.

3 minutes ago, Omega. said:

LMAO @ Iris calling Kill annoying.

Roasted.

am i wrong? :tangerineglasses:

5 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

what are some examples of logs being faked in OC games? dont need the logs context is just fine. i dont see why wolves wouldn't try to use this to their advantage lol

i don't have examples so just @SB. probably for old oc game examples if you really want them, but idt examples are very important. i would think the whole wolf team if they're smart would fake logs between each other by this point???? just seems like a normal thing to do in an oc game. the thing about athena is that athena put me on hold for like ~2-3 hours because they were talking to someone (i presume refa but it could also be brooklyn and i haven't done a timestamp check), and brooklyn received their logs later. people wanting to lynch in athena obviously would say, oh, athena was just faking logs with refa and that's why he took so long to talk to other people.

also @Vi-astra sorry if my post triggered anything, that was not my intention, but i just wanted you to reevaluate your tunnel vision so i was firm. ily and take a rest and come back to thread after a nap or break. 

16 minutes ago, Iris said:

https://pastebin.com/Lg9MrP9R

They are here (brought up in multiple bins I've linked today), but I'm pretty sure I've sent you these in DM before (apologies if I'm wrong).

yeah they're familiar thanks

i don't feel like refa actually pushed athena very hard here? if anything its weird bc after the initial suspicion athena kinda leads the convo for a a while and im not quite sure what to make of it? i didnt really get good vibes from the start of the conversation though.

i added athena and refa to a chat at the beginning of the game, and neither of them spoke a single time. refa was vocal and active in talking to ppl at the beginning of the game, and athena was cooperative and producing content. didnt speak once.

weird right.

wrt faking logs, paper and I did in Badass 2 to try and make our interactions look authentic to mole snike? or something like that. also iirc I faked logs with Ampharos in Encounter but im not sure if im making that one up or not.

1 minute ago, Killthestory said:

you can call me anything you want except for one thing. wrong. i am more correct in my pushes today than some people have been throughout the entire game. by the end of the day, you will reach the same conclusions as i, maybe even tomorrow, but you will forget these words.

As wolves approached me on the first night, I readied myself for great conflict. As they sought to take my life, thou sayeth, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing. I then said unto them, thou art wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked.

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

As wolves approached me on the first night, I readied myself for great conflict. As they sought to take my life, thou sayeth, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing. I then said unto them, thou art wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked.

same