SFMM5 Game Thread- Town wins!

riariadne

2 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

I'd also claim the action you used yourself because ur about to die

Sully/Amph/SB can claim it for me if I die if they feel it's necessary. I don't think it is.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, dyachei said:

you can switch up your play but your entire argument hinges around you "not hard bussing" in your meta. So if you can switch up your town meta, you can switch up your scum meta.

What are you even doing? I'm not getting lynched today, and here you are tunneling me when it's never going to go. Are you going to help the village sort the people it's having difficulty sorting or what?

This Day was bad. Snike peaced out. athena is wolfy but his being roleblocked might be okay for him. dya is tunneling me and doing nothing elsewhere. Marth is voting Kill. acid didn't play. Elie is voting eclipse which is bad. Cam peaced out. Weapons is poisoned. 10% Luck is probably a wolf and said some weird shit.

Can someone tell me how in the fuck village is supposed to win this game with all this nonsense flying around?

7 minutes ago, Omega. said:

What are you even doing? I'm not getting lynched today, and here you are tunneling me when it's never going to go. Are you going to help the village sort the people it's having difficulty sorting or what?

This Day was bad. Snike peaced out. athena is wolfy but his being roleblocked might be okay for him. dya is tunneling me and doing nothing elsewhere. Marth is voting Kill. acid didn't play. Elie is voting eclipse which is bad. Cam peaced out. Weapons is poisoned. 10% Luck is probably a wolf and said some weird shit.

Can someone tell me how in the fuck village is supposed to win this game with all this nonsense flying around?

"doing nothing elsewhere" = giving a reads list

time to stop listening to yolo's crap. I'm not just tunneling you. I've talked about other reads. I am trying to get people to see how much BS you're spouting to make yourself look good because I think you're scum

4 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

Athena, what have you done this game that you would do as town and not as scum? If you are town, what do you think you would do as scum that's different from what you've done so far?

As scum I'd have pushed Eclipse in spite of people telling me not to. I'd probably be hopping around less wrt Marth and I'd be trying harder to push a counterwagon right now instead of shrugging about my Elie scumread.  I'd probably have taken a firmer stance wrt Refa.

Finally, like I've said, this fiesta around my N1 action wouldn't have happened because

1) I wouldn't be blocked by scum
2) If we're assuming the action failed is a lie, I'd have lied differently (fake results, other role, etc)

10PercentLuck/Hitmonleet (formerly Blitz) - bad
acidphoenix - good
Ampharos - good
Athena_57 - fine
CT075/Cam - lean bad
dyachei - good
eclipse - meh
Elieson - fine
EvanMMM - good
Iris - sorta bad
Magnificence/Marth - meh lean meh
Omega - good