SFMM5 Game Thread- Town wins!

riariadne

Also you can do it in public all you want, I just happened to open SF forum to check the thread.  Since this game is OC I probably won't check the thread nearly as much.

There is that public discord channel though and you can ping me there if you wanna talk in real time in public.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Both his vote/push on me(apparently it was serious) and his vote and push on Snike seem oppurtunistic.

His vote on me is literally because he thinks I'm ITP based on the fact that I'm try harding apparently in the first few hours.

Opportunistic how? What makes it particularly opportune, it didn't seem that anybody particularly was interested in pushing you or snike at those times (or even starting to push you two)?

13 hours ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

Other team please contact me, we need to get in touch as soon as possible. For those of you who are new to OC, this is standard strategy for 2 scum teams (see smogon)

##Vote WooponsOfMassConstruction

I'm usually the braindead one but why has no one voted on this yet?

10 hours ago, Shinori said:

Both his vote/push on me(apparently it was serious) and his vote and push on Snike seem oppurtunistic.

His vote on me is literally because he thinks I'm ITP based on the fact that I'm try harding apparently in the first few hours.

Pls prove it. I could use a more sensible player to vote for

We get it, you're both scum, because neither of you can explain why terrible things are terrible. Get a room and vote for each other in it already

14 hours ago, SB. said:

Snike - Today at 01:30
I'm going to hold off but we should move to prove it
I'm just a little hesitant bc there's a chance there's more to the role

Snike has already claimed to a nullread this game so I think this was a weird response to Brooke's post in the public channel.

wait Snike seriously? People hold you in high regard, but this is worse than acid & evan

i already cleared that up in oc. you can ask brooklyn or yolo or sb about that. the tl;dr 

on that note refa and marth have literally not spoken to me this game so their wagoning is ???

like i've said though in main chat my role us going to be v obvious tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

Why the need to shade?

Or better yet, why is it bad?

It's bad because it looked like you randomly chose a person on the RVS wagon to vote and are now looking for additional evidence for that vote, rather than you actually getting pinged by this.

36 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

##Vote EvanManManMan

k

Athena has been raising a big ? for me so far. They seem really lackluster and frozen. It seems as if they are having a hard time producing content which Athena can normally do fairly well. I don't think Athena would actually feel the need to push me for that pist and solely me dor that post if town.

3 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

It's bad because it looked like you randomly chose a person on the RVS wagon to vote and are now looking for additional evidence for that vote, rather than you actually getting pinged by this.

I didn't randomly choose a person. I wrote stuff about the entire wagon in one of my first posts. I wanted to spark more discussion about Acid which is why I asked about others' opinions on him. You're just wrong.

14 hours ago, EvanManManMan said:

I agree with this post and think you're towny for making this post

##Vote Acidphoenix for the sheep on the ampharos wagon which I highly disagree with. SB also looks bad for that vote. I currently see weapons as lhf so not poking at the moment.

Are we not using Malaze's vote bot jawn?

First post of the game, spoke about the entire wagon. It wasn't too detailed but your accusations of it being random are just wrong.

6 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

Athena has been raising a big ? for me so far. They seem really lackluster and frozen. It seems as if they are having a hard time producing content which Athena can normally do fairly well. I don't think Athena would actually feel the need to push me for that pist and solely me dor that post if town.

Lol okay. Apart from you not knowing how far my reads are at the moment and you not having a solid grasp on how easy that is for me, this reply feels really defensive.

I didn't randomly choose a person. I wrote stuff about the entire wagon in one of my first posts. I wanted to spark more discussion about Acid which is why I asked about others' opinions on him. You're just wrong.

I agree with this post and think you're towny for making this post

##Vote Acidphoenix for the sheep on the ampharos wagon which I highly disagree with. SB also looks bad for that vote. I currently see weapons as lhf so not poking at the moment.

Are we not using Malaze's vote bot jawn?

>

First post of the game, spoke about the entire wagon. It wasn't too detailed but your accusations of it being random are just wrong.

I am unimpressed by your wagon analysis. I can see why you dropped weapons off the list, but why Acid>SB feels pretty random to me. I didn't mean random literally as rolling a die, I meant it in the sense that you didn't put much thought behind it and just did whatever, which I feel still applies.

I had Acid > SB because SB was continuing to post while Acid did not which made me feel as if Acid's vote was less natural and therefore scummier. I also am not so sure as to why not having much detail is an issue when the only thing Acid had done was vote Ampharos, I'm not sure what you expect.

And since I don't quite have a grasp on your reads, where are you at right now?

2 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

I had Acid > SB because SB was continuing to post while Acid did not which made me feel as if Acid's vote was less natural and therefore scummier. I also am not so sure as to why not having much detail is an issue when the only thing Acid had done was vote Ampharos, I'm not sure what you expect.

And since I don't quite have a grasp on your reads, where are you at right now?

Having no detail in itself is not a problem, but if you continue to push an undetailed case for flimsy reasoning it looks like you're finding evidence to support your existing case rather than using evidence to develop reads and build a case. If the reasoning was initially there, it looks better.

Where I'm at right now with reads is a few small gutreads which continue fluctuating and my stronger one on you.

My read on you remains because your defensive tone bothers me.

Where are you at?