SFMM5 Game Thread- Town wins!

riariadne

1 minute ago, EvanManManMan said:

Dya calm down it's not the end of the world because your top wolf read can't find you as town although they are also town and should find you as town.

that's not the issue and i think you know that. I'm tired of doing other shit and people ignoring it because they keep telling themselves I'm not doing anything except push yolo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My stepfather decided to out his inner racist, which means that I was able to cook way faster than I thought I would. ;/

@dyachei A quick skim of your ISO shows that the majority of your D3 content is focused on YOLO.  Thus, it's understandable that people will remember you for that, especially since YOLO isn't a universal scumread.

Just now, eclipse said:

My stepfather decided to out his inner racist, which means that I was able to cook way faster than I thought I would. ;/

@dyachei A quick skim of your ISO shows that the majority of your D3 content is focused on YOLO.  Thus, it's understandable that people will remember you for that, especially since YOLO isn't a universal scumread.

Im not saying they shouldnt remember that. because they should. But I am being pushed for doing nothing but talking about him and that's disingenuous at best.

Just now, dyachei said:

Im not saying they shouldnt remember that. because they should. But I am being pushed for doing nothing but talking about him and that's disingenuous at best.

I doubt you're going to be today's lynch.  I wouldn't vote you.

I don't understand why Cam fell off so hard today in terms of volume.

I guess I feel better about SB today. Feels like he's trying to solve and is working through the options of today's lynches in a solvey way. Like, he guarded Cam/Snike and showed a lot of consideration with the other potential lynches. If he's a wolf the way he approached today is really weird to the point of being -EV, probably just a villa.

Final votals:
Hitmonleet (7): Omega, weinerboy, Weapons, killthestory, Athena, SB, Via
Elieson (2): dyachei, Sully, Evan
Athena (2): Iris, CT075
dyachei (1): Snike
Killthestory (1): Marth
eclipse (1): Elieson

I can believe Bartozio got fucking mislynched again. Wait, no, everyone can believe that. His role PM, not in quote tags because of the formatting on this fucking website:

--

Blitz 10PercentLuck, you are Bartozio, Public Mislynch #1.

There’s something about you apparently, man. Some of the mislynches directed towards you are just insanely bad and yet people still go for it. Whether it be off of tells that don’t actually indicate anything, or the time where Elieson didn’t understand that it was his own role that was potentially game-losing in Resurgence, it’s easy to feel sorry for you. But not sorry enough to avoid making a joke role about it.

Being Bartozio, it takes one less vote to lynch you than it would anyone else. I’m not sure how much more needs being said about this.

You’re not going to let that be your whole role, though! You’ve managed to take some notes and you have another role! They’re incomplete, though, so you aren’t sure how effective it will be… Once in the game, at night, you can respond to this role PM with “Night X: Keeping an eye out for you, USER!” You will find out what sort of actions target USER, but not who visits them. It seems like the inverse would be better… maybe next time!

In summary, you’re the Hated One-Shot Voyeur.
You are aligned with the Town and win if all threats to your team are eliminated.

--

I'd say this is awkward, but you're all used to this by now. You monsters.

It is now Night 3. You have 48 hours once again, deadline is at 8 PM July 30th 8 PM EST.

Also you can talk normally again. We hope you all liked our NOC NOC joke.

Edited by Reinfleche
sf formatting in 2018

• riariadne changed the title to SFMM5 Game Thread- Night 3

This was actually meant to be announced at the start of the phase but I forgot and just got home.

Tonight a special investigation is going underway as part of a public trust exercise with the local police. All players in the game must in secret reply to their role PM "Night 3: USER is my biggest suspect". Whoever receives the most votes will be investigated. Where that result goes and who was chosen will not be announced.

Edited by Reinfleche

You have made a dire mistake in your recent collective Pokemon Nuzzlocke and have lost your beloved Wooper, Weapons, to a grass type move.

--

Weapons, you are kirsche, the Eternal Inmate.

You really hate jail. You were imprisoned for so long, that you didn’t manage to be in any of the past SFMM games, even though you had good claim to be in pretty much all of them, having played since the early days. Oh well, now you’re finally free, and you get to be in your very first SFMM game, just in time for you to ironically not really play mafia very much nowadays. At least you’ll be able to say that you’ve made it?

You’re so overjoyed that you need to tell everyone the news about you finally making it into this game! Each night, you can respond to this role PM with “Night X: Swinging by USER’s to spread the good news.” Everyone who visits USER that night will be told they encountered you, kirsche, on the way there! Unfortunately, you were so excited that you’ve forgotten to do anything else doing this action.

On the other hand, you’ve really cleaned up your image, and have earned the trust of the police. You’ve started up a nice internship scheduled for N3 to work on trust exercises. It will be announced at the start of the night that everyone will be able to vote in secret a player to be investigated, and at the end of the night you will see if whoever receives the most votes is town or not. You can vote and if there’s a tie, you’re the tiebreaker.

In summary, you’re the Friendly Interceptor + Private Eye.
You are aligned with the Town and win if all threats to your team are eliminated.

--

In unrelated news, mods are asleep, post... oh, wait, Snike isn't just asleep...

--

Snike, you are eclipse, the Fun Police.

I’ve said this before but it bears repeating, for someone who is overall quite a cool person that I enjoy speaking to and interacting with, it would be difficult for me to disagree more with your thoughts on mafia. Whether it’s that you’ve openly discussed not playing to your wincon as a player (particularly involving cult), or almost all of your setups (I heard Schoolteacher was okay, but giving non-town both a no lynch item and a lynch redirect item in the same game is bullshit and don’t think I’ve forgotten!), we are at an impasse. Now there’s a whole new group of players to terrorize.

Your setups truly have included the height of trolling at times. Each night, you can respond to this role PM with “Night X: No fun allowed, USER!” Using your mod powers, you will lock the thread whenever USER tries to post, so they will be unable to succeed at submitting actions for that night or post during the next day (even including votes). They will pay for their insolence, or whatever they did anyway. However, if they do any killing night action, you will allow it because you think it’s funny and you’re a griefer.

In summary, you’re the Actionblocking Silencer.

--

It is now Day 4. Day 4 ends in 48 hours and 10 minutes, at 9 PM EST on August 1st.

Edited by Reinfleche