Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

Serra, but only if it's this kind of kissing (explosion optional):

Related image

You know, the "talk to the fist" thing? "Kiss my fist?" I don't know nor want to know how to kiss something. I just wanted to make that clear... even if it's explaining the joke.

Would you rather loose a toe or a finger?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Logan, so I could stab him to death with a spoon

Would you rather, be not bad at anything, but not good either, or be the best at one thing and terrible at everything else

Be the best at one thing and terrible at everything else.

WYR have Logan Paul or Miley Cyrus filming a youtube/music video in your house and have to let them finish and you can't interfere or anything?

Floyd Mayweather easy. Tyson famously has one of if not the strongest punches in boxing history. While Mayweather still packs a punch he's mostly a defensive boxer, and a light to feather weight.

WYR Eat a cactus, or be forced to watch Lorenzo Lamas' entire filmography?

Teleport. Heck, a joke around my family is that sometime in the future I should invent the teleporter to make our lives easier.

That, and people who can't feel pain don't actually live long. They can't tell that they're getting hurt, and thus suffer multiple avoidable injuries several times throughout their lives, and sometimes the result is fatal.

Would you rather have your finishing move be like the Killer Instincts Ultra Combos or Super Smash Bros Final Smashes?

Killer Instinct

WYR have Matthew be your best friend and he treats you by stealing nice things for you all the time, or have a very nice platonic relationship with your favorite FE girl?

Drink my least favorite drink. With hope, it would go down faster.

Would you rather save the world, but be forgotten by history, or be eternally remembered for something completely random you did?

Since there is no question, I'll answer the previous one.

Defense tank and slow, but with enough strength that I don't need to double, and enough skill that I'll always hit, and may even crit.

Would you rather be stuck in a "groundhog day" loop or jump between the past, present, and future "All Good Things..." style? (All Good Things was the final episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation, by the way).

The All Good Things, living the same day over and over again sounds much worse.

WYR discover the cure for cancer or become leader of your country?