Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor African country. Money tends to buy more stuff in poorer countries, so I should be able to create a small bubble of wealth and peace in my immediate vicinity. (Also, I should be able to scare off a dictator's cronies by threatening to cause a scandal, something which I wouldn't be able to do in the more protected North Korea.) Also, if I get to choose the country in advance, I could dodge the ones in civil war.

Avengers: Infinity war spoilers:

Spoiler

If Thanos were real, would you rather dissolve in the snap, or be forced to pick up the pieces of half the universe dying

Edited by The_antithesis

Spoiler

Dissolve in the snap. I'd leave the fate of the world in the hands of the people involved in the one future where the heroes win.

WYR walk everywhere you go, or have to permanently be in stealth mode?

Katana. The rocket launcher would damage my hearing and may injure my shoulder. Also, the katana can be used quickly if I'm dealing with hundreds of zombies at close range, while the rocket launcher can't be used at all without blowing myself up. While I'd rather have a better melee weapon like the igorot headhunting axe, a katana should be good enough to hold zombies back so I can escape.

WYR have knowledge far beyond everyone else (but that includes lots of negative things!) or live in blissful ignorance.

I don't drink, and being a vampire slayer could be interesting, even if I don't have any interest in vampires and the like.

WYR being in an event that uses paintball guns or bb guns?

Fist fight with Barte. Sure, he's stronger, but he also has lower skill and speed, and thus will have a harder time hitting me, while I can attack twice as much. His defense also means that the "death of a million cu-, er, punches" strategy will end the match sooner rather than later.

It reminds me of this comic for some reason:

comic440.png

Link: http://www.awkwardzombie.com/index.php?page=0&comic=011116

WYR forgo using spoons or forks from this moment onward (and no, you can't use sporks to compensate)?

19 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

WYR pair Fiora to Eliwood or Shulk?

Depends on which Fiora. 

Honestly though Xenoblade Fiora is best Fiora.

2 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

WYR forgo using spoons or forks from this moment onward (and no, you can't use sporks to compensate)?

Forks. If I need to poke something I guess I could use a knife.

Also that bandit being cut in half looks so goofy lol.

WYR babysit twin two year olds or petsit a yappy little dog?

(Optional bonus: the twins are Shulk and Fiora's, fraternal girl boy twins. Mostly good kids but they do tag team sometimes lol)

Edited by Dragoncat

As much as I want to threaten Corrin that if they don't shut up they have the choice between being gagged with industrial tape or have their jaw ripped off, I'm going with hanging out with the nerdy Atremis dude. It'd be better for my sanity, and I might actually enjoy their company.

WYR participate in the Mortal Kombat or Killer Instinct tournament?

Go on vacation since I'm suffering from travel withdrawal, staying at home would just prolong my suffering 

WYR watch a speedrun or a longplay? 

Edited by Melissa

Longplay if it's an adventure game that can be beaten in one to three hours. Speedrun otherwise.

WYR go out like Boba Fett or Captain Phasma?

Vegan. Sure, I'm not the biggest vegetable eater, but considering that the only meat I really eat is chicken, and I legit puked when ate beef (that wasn't in a burger) for the first time, I'd rather eat something I can force down my throat than go through that experience again. Also, I'm fine with drinking water the rest of my life.

WYR pitch an idea to Disney or Studio Ghibli?