Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

End all poverty. It will go a long way to stopping the most serious of crimes, thus killing two birds with one stone!

WYR live in a healthy and happy relationship with a fictional character of your choice (they will be transported to the real world), or be able to gleam love and happiness from an otherwise unaffected life?

The former most definitely! All the best men are fictional!

WYR have a million dollars obtained from doing something illegal like selling drugs or live paycheck to paycheck and rarely have extra, but always be a good person and never do anything morally wrong?

Different universe, different time periods in this universe probably all suck.

WYR be able to draw with photographic realism or sing with the voice of an angel?

Be able to draw with photographic realism. Considering that I can't even draw stick figures well, it's an ability I could most certainly use. It would also save money on hiring someone to make creating concept art and stuff like that if I ever plan to make a game or movie or something along those lines, as I can just do it myself.

WYR play a frustrating game or a boring one?

Frustrating one. If it's not boring I can usually trudge my way through it even if it is frustrating. Although it might take me a good amount of time...looking at you, Xenoblade.

WYR be known for burping really loud while doing a speech or tripping and falling down icy stairs in front of like 100 people?

Hmmm... probably goron. Rolling up into an unstoppable boulder seems like it would be a powerful attack, and it would also be something to do for fun. That, and being a natural miner that can shove off explosions would be pretty cool.

With that said, the Zora are also an interesting, and being able to breath underwater and swim with ease has it's own benefits. Being honest, I only choose the latter because enough creatures, in real life and fiction, are skillful in the water.

WYR play Ninja Gaiden or Castlevania?

Are we talking about the originals? I tried to beat the first Castlevania; I made it up to the boss fight with Death. Since I don’t intend to try that again, I guess I’ll try Ninja Gaiden.

WYR try to beat the first Castlevania (I believe the game gives you infinite lives), or beat your favorite Super Mario game without getting a Game Over?

Kramer as a neighbor. He can't be any more annoying than the kids who live in my apartment building...

WYR have Fred Flintstone or George Jetson as a coworker?

With Flintstone, I'd go deaf after a while because "WIIIIILLLLMMAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" so Jetson it is.

WYR be lectured by a demon loli with a penchant for opera music or kissed (and stabbed to death) by an evil angel that calls herself the Moon Queen?

Edited by DragonFlames