Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

2 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

WYR do a magic user only run or a cav/knight only run?

Depends on the game, but in general: Cavalier and knight only run. I enjoy using both, and having to work with only the "best" and "worst" classes in the series could be an interesting challenge.

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

WYR date somebody with a poop fetish or somebody who refuses to shower?

Someone who refuses to take a shower. I can loophole it by either buying a pool and occasionally throwing soap into it and/or by letting them only take baths.

WYR learn how to drive a tank or a train?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voice act in an animated movie. I was told I was a pretty good (voice) actor by my theatre teacher back in school, but I have severe stage fright, that's why I think I'd rather be a voice actor.

WYR derail a thread on this forum so hard that it becomes a hilarious mess or watch others do it?

Horror movie on Christmas all the way! I hate it when everyone just already put the Christmas decorations on the day of Halloween.

Would you rather fish in Antarctica or the Sahara Desert?

Edited by Naughx

Be completely ignored by everybody. That means nothing would change (irl at least).

WYR mention your favourite game / movie / song / whatever every chance you get at the risk of people getting really annoyed at you for doing that, or not do it but lose out on potential friends that like the same thing you do?

The former. I can get creative with how I present the game/movie/song, as well as how I can relate it to the topic or conversation in question. Also, if it annoys anyone, with hope it will be the people who have already played/watched/heard the thing in question and think I'm over-advertising it.

WYR break a world record in sneezing or hiccuping?

Gatorade. Chocolate milk is great, but Gatorade has more varied flavors to choose from.

WYR have 20 bucks to spend at an arcade or have every game there be free to play for one hour?

FE characters go through some pretty tough stuff (most of them, anyway). There's also the high chance of death. Being a Pokemon Trainer wouldn't hurt at all, but I'll go with FE character.

WYR make lemonade or orange juice?

Hmm... I want to play both, but....

*Flips Coin*

Galaxy of Pen and Paper wins!

WYR be an early bird or a night owl?

(I'm not kidding; I really did flip a coin)