Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Movie about enemy's life, so I have more information to plot their demise.

WYR have your enemies crucified or let them live but they have a super shitty life, like being a slave or stuck in solitary confinement?

Next Zelda game. I don't know much about Zelda, nor do I particularly like the games (it's not that I think they're bad, though. They're just not for me), but between something I personally consider not for me and something I find mostly mediocre, if not outright bad in more cases than I can tolerate, with no hope of it ever getting any better than that, I'd pick Zelda any day of the week.

WYR feel the wrath of Cortez or be subjected to the revenge of Montezuma?

Edited by DragonFlames

Why not both? If Montezuma's revenge refers to diarrhea, then I will pick diarrhea. If it refers to actual revenge, then I would pick wrath. Wrath is nothing compared to revenge; if I was allowed to have my way with vengeance, I would probably be comparable to Hitler or Stalin or worse.

WYR rather have a sword that can cut anything or a shield that can block anything?

'The sharpest sword is no match for the hardest shield', so I'll go shield.

2 hours ago, XRay said:

Why not both?

You are very brave.

WYR be able to walk faster than the fastest car can drive or be able to see and dodge fast moving things, Matrix-style?

See and dodge things matrix style.

If you are a Fire Emblem character, WYR kill anything in one hit or be unkillable?

I want to talk like a stereotypical British gentleman. British accent is HOT!

WYR speak English or speak American/Canadian/Australian/New Zealandish?

I want to be the piggy that built a nice brick house.

WYR have monster waifu/husbando (e.g.: mermaid, centaur, etc.) or a robot waifu/husbando (like T-800 Arnold Schwarzenegger or T-X Kristanna Loken)?

Drug dealer. At least I'll be rich. Screw morality!!!

Actually don't, but... you know.

11 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Neither. We both do equal.

I like the way you think.

WYR open a box full of poisonous scorpions or a container full of identical clones of your most hated Fire Emblem character?

I would not mind a box full of Steady Stance fodder Surtrs even though I hate him.

WYR successfully impeach Trump but you have to kiss him on the lips, or successfully imprison Brock Turner and all rapists for life but you have to kiss all on them on the lips too?

Clowns.

WYR laugh hysterically or fart uncontrollably at the worst moment/situations.

Charlotte the Harlot at a wedding.

WYR only read things you'd expect to read in English class for the rest of your life or never read a book again?

Never read a book again; I will miss out on reading a lot of great books, but at least I can still read stuff that are not books. Books in my English classes are quite frankly super boring to me, so I do not want to limit my reading to only boring stuff.

WYR eat only canned foods for the rest of your life or only frozen foods for the rest of your life? You can still heat up canned and frozen foods in the microwave if you wish.

Frozen foods. I mean, it's not like chicken patties are 90% of my diet right now.

WYR make a memetic video, but nothing else you create gets as much attention, or not be famous, but have a stable amount of content and supporters?

Depends on the situation, but I guess the latter in most.

WYR live in the US with a crippling medical condition and you're not rich so tons of bills, or have the same medical condition living in a country with less advanced medical tech?

Where is the difference?
The latter, I guess.

WYR write a book you personally don't like, but it will sell so much that you can live off the profits until you die or write a book you like that turns out to be unsuccessful?

I rather write a book that I do not like since it is just one book and not a series of books.

WYR rather starve for one week every month or have no sleep for two days every week?