Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twilight of the Gods. Hands down. God Shattering Star is not bad, but we are comparing it to Twilight of the Gods here, probably the most epic sounding track in all of Fire Emblem.

WYR be a bald eagle or peregrine falcon?

If you mean having a loose head like a detachable head, then a loose head.

WYR be America or be a personification of some other country/alliance? I want to be America, for obvious reasons. I also would not mind being NATO, NAFTA, or OAS. Basically they are all bigger versions of America.

Runny nose.

WYR lick your finger that poked your runny nose or your other finger that scratched your itchy butt?

Pineapples cut into the shape of a pizza.

WYR supervise the Black Eagles at a bowling alley, the Blue Lions at a movie theater, or the Golden Deer at a baseball game?

Edited by Dragoncat

Black Eagles. Hubert would probably help keep everyone in line.

WYR have to look after a tantrumy 2 year old for a day, or a grumpy emo 13 year old?

I lean towards music but it depends on what I am watching. Besides Star Wars and a few others, I rarely find old movies interesting. If I can watch Star Wars, then I will go with movies, if not, then music.

WYR be a coconut or a milkshake?

A coconut, one that lands in the ocean, is dragged under the waves, and lands on another distant shore, to germinate into a palm tree there and spread my progeny the same.

Would you rather: be the absolute greatest amateur, or only a B+ professional, at something?

Replay an old game from my childhood since I've lost so many GBA cartridges since like 4th or 5th grade. I'm not particularly interested in any game from the future as of right now that I can think of.

WYR attend a 3-hour long chemistry TED talk or a 3-hour long biology TED talk? I know they don't take that long but just to get the idea in.

Spoiler
1 minute ago, indigoasis said:

If I can bring my sword to the chemistry TED talk, I think I'll be set.

Why is that? To enchant it or something?

I can't clean a car at all so I would spend money to go to a car wash.

WYR Play FE2 or FE15?