Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never eat out again. No one said I cannot order to go and then dine in back home!

WYR date your clone but your clone is whatever sex you prefer, or date your someone that is like your mom or dad personality wise? I think I would date myself.

• 2 weeks later...

I do not think there is a difference between the two options, so I would just flip a coin to decide.

WYR rename Serenes Forest or rename Far from the Forest?

Hubert, so I can creep over Edelgard all day.

WYR eat food from Fates, food from Heroes, food from Shadows of Valentia, or food from Three Houses? I lean towards Heroes or Three Houses since they seem to have the greatest variety.

Can I do both? I rather do both at the same time and see how they react.

WYR be a teacher or student in Three Houses?

1 hour ago, Karimlan said:

Three Houses. SoV had the WORST food.

But Shadows of Valentia got alcohol.

Help Annette be a pop star; I think they can generate more profit.

WYR rule the world of Fódlan or rule the world of Ylisse-Valm?

Nohr. Camilla and Elise are there.

WYR clean up Minerva's poop or Sumia's/Cynthia's pegasus's (I do not remember the name and I cannot find it) poop?

Be devoured by Grima, then take over his consciousness through sheer willpower and then take over the world myself.
Which will be decidedly less bloody and involve a hell of a lot less suffering for the people under my dominion.

WYR be able to kiss your waifu/husbando or be able to make world peace happen with a snap of your fingers?

Kiss my Edelgard and enjoy watching the world burn together. The world does not deserve peace until it has been purified through war, starvation, pestilence, and death.

WYR kill the students or kill the staff in Three Houses?

Kill the staff.

3 minutes ago, XRay said:

Kiss my Edelgard and enjoy watching the world burn together. The world does not deserve peace until it has been purified through war, starvation, pestilence, and death.

Dark. But not entirely untrue.

WYR watch a burning car or a car slowly sinking into a lake (passengers optional)?

Depends. If it is Surtr, I want to watch him drown. If it is Hel, I want to see her burn.

WYR see Reinhardt shove his fist through Surtr's anus and shock him to death with Dire Thunder, or see Reinhardt shove his Meisterschwert up Surtr's anus repeatedly and rapidly until Surtr dies of blood loss?

Live forever with a waifu.

WYR go shopping with your husbando/waifu or cook dinner with your husbando/waifu?