Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

Manuela, because she doesn't always get killed so my bar might stay open longer.

WYR a Druid or Sage? (The FE classes, that is.) I love dark magic and their practicioners, so druid all the way. (Canas is a god.)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think either is fine for me. Druid is closer to Summoner and can wield anima, but Sage allows me to spread Anna's divine wisdom and light. I guess I lean towards Druid and I can always class change later.

WYR be able to wield all magical weapons or all physical weapons?

Physical weapons. That would give me a HUGE arsenal (and if that included Divine weapons, being able to hold a Rajinto would be GREAT)!

WYR use divine weapons (e.g. Falchion, Yato, Eliron) without consequence or be able to use Hero's Relics without consequence?

Divine weapons, that way

Spoiler

I wouldn't be using dead dragon parts. While cool, it's kinda gross.

WYR eat a triple bacon cheeseburger or a stack of five blueberry pancakes?

Edited by Dragoncat

I do not have a preference, since I much rather listen to ASMR cat licking. I guess I will go with Last Surprise.

WYR have a cat lick your ears or a dog lick your ears?

End hunger. If we free humans from slavery, who will serve our cute pussy overlords?

WYR have defecate Skittles colored poop, or urinate M&Ms colored pee?

Edited by XRay

LoZ FE style! Link can have supports so he can marry zelda or the waman who works at Lon-Lon ranch in OoT

WYR an underleveled staffbot or a trainee unit?

Trainee unit, so I am less likely to see the battlefield compared to a staff bot.

WYR touch cow manure or chicken droppings?

Bake, because I don't have a fryyer and it's cheaper.

WYR watch an FE opera or an FE movie done in the style of the 1930's? (The 1939's movie would have sound, but the quality in general would be awful.)

Opera.

WYR lick cheese off your cat or lick cheese off your dog?

24 minutes ago, Benice said:

Bake, because I don't have a fryyer and it's cheaper.

You do not need a dedicated fryer to fry foods. A pot of oil will work just fine.

If you want a dedicated frying machine for convenience, I recommend using an air fryer since there is no oil to clean up and it is healthier. The cheapest ones cost around $50, about the same price as a microwave, so they are not that expensive in my opinion.

Well, I'm too young to actually have a succesful relationship, but at the same time, if I were older, I'd prefer true love. I guess I'll go for the Million dollars.

WYR play Fates: Conquest or Fates: Birthright after they get remade  so they are considered the most fun FE game ever and they become the epic stories they were supposed to be? You can only play one.

Neither. Revelations all the way! I guess I will go with Conquest for the waifus.

WYR go into a dog fight as Cerberus or as an F-22 Raptor?

Edited by XRay