Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Physical appearance (which I'll probably alter with all that money).

WYR be unable to stop yourself from blurting your deepest secrets and desires to every stranger you meet or have your top 10 pieces of media be banished into nonexistence?

Blurt out my deepest secrets and desires. I want to be naked in body and in mind.

WYR wear no clothes or speak out all your thoughts?

Noid.

WYR bite someone's sweaty socks, or rub it all over your face and body until you smell like the socks?

Schoolchildren, because they have thee purity of  youth and are more mentally gifted than I.

WYR bike everywhere , (no motor or anything like that, you cheater!) Or live within walking distance of your work and a grocery store but never use a car?

Edited by Benice

Walmart greeter.

WYR lick a Sharpie marker or leave the Sharpie marker up your nose for an hour?

I could always lick the handle, but that's cheating. Anyways, lick since it would hurt for less.

WYR have an FE lord who fits the Sain/flirty archetype and can S-support as many characters as the player chooses, (but not all at once, they have to end other s-supports first.) or have a lord who can only support one character (of the player's choosing) but the stat bonuses are huge?

I want to make Edelgard invincible with my huge stat bonus.

WYR be Surtr who got his bacon roasted, or Hel who got ironically and embarrassingly killed?

13 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Not know how fast I'm going. Because I can see and feel how fast I am. Ha! Loophole!

You just pulled a fast one.

I've hear cockroaches taste okay.

WYR have me make puns on all of your posts or listen to 'thirty minutes of relaxing WW1 sounds for studying' every time you do homework? (It's actually a video, but it makes me anxious so I can't listen to the wbole thing.)

Kindergarten, so I can tell my first crush how I feel, and since I will be so smart for my age and know the future, I can make a killing winning multiple lotteries and speculating on the right financial instruments.

WYR suck on an unpeeled banana or a raw piece of meat?

Write. Might drawing skills are bad.

WYR have a Pokémon or any Fire Emblem character as a retainer?