Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

Fire Emblem character, since we're at it.

WYR consistently make typos that you can't correct or be forced to always use autocorrect which consistently corrects every "misspelled" word immediately to something random and you can't do anything about it (Yeah, God help you with those Hoshidan names).

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shirt that changes color.

WYR rather wear nothing but a super tight thong and pasties, or wear a towel that can fall off any second?

*Ulp* Doritos are probably slightly less likely to cause strange mutations that persist for thpusands of years, so 75% doritos

WYR play Thracia 776 on maniac difficulty, (assuming its remake will have one, and it's evil like the original,) or play Genealogy on Maniac, but the maps are twice as big?

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Song of Mortality is pretty cool (just had a quick listen to both), so I'll pick that one.

It kind of sets the world to die from a natural disaster 

Birth a dragon and die - they are the chosen one meant to save the universe

WYR become Rhea and go crazy or be Edelgard and kill those you care about or Be Sothis but take over Byleth's body

Sothis hands down. I wanna be a sass goddess.

NINJAS

A wolf.

WYR have a mariachi band follow you around all day or listen to Lost in Thoughts All Alone on loop for four hours?

Will the mariachi band cut me a slice of the tips they receive if they follow me everywhere for the day?  If not, I guess Lost in Thoughts All Alone since it's only 4 hours.

WYR serve as a commentator or a cheerleader as part of a giant tv program that watches the battle determining the fate of the universe?

Zombie apocalypse seems more manageable.

WYR have Edward transform into your waifu or Jacob transform into your waifu?

Ferrari engine in a Lamborghini car. Ferraris always seem a little a slower going from 0 to 60 than Lamborghinis despite LaFerrari having a stronger engine than Huracán Performante, so I think Ferrari just have an issue in keeping the weight of their cars down.

WYR own a Toyota Celica or have Celica in real life as your waifu?

Men wearing the skimpiest, sexiest armor. I want to show off the junk in my trunk too. Or just let me wear no armor, that would be ideal during the summer.

WYR see Surtr wearing the naked apron, or wearing a string bikini?

I mean, he's already pretty much in his birthday suit, so... apron, I guess?
The_giant_with_the_flaming_sword_by_Doll
He already has one, even. Kind of.

WYR be a fish with a really weird, stoic face but an astonishingly handsome voice or be a cute white fox-like creature capable of only saying one word, after which you are then named?