Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

Why not both?

WYR write "My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hon" or "Cut my life into pieces this is my last resort" on the chalkboard of every classroom in Garreg Mach?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hon.

Would you rather the next FE protagonist be based on Violet from Tales of Berseria or Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles?

Edited by Quiyonce

Google did not bring up anyone named Violet. If we are talking about Velvet Crowe, I would go with Velvet.

WYR have cheese sauce or tomato sauce on your pasta?

Depends on if Dimitri Likes Cheese and Dorcas' Poisoned Mutton count. String Cheese or Spaghetti Pre Skip Dimitri is closer to those two examples, I'm gonna say prevent future instances.

WYR have the next FE lord have a stupid food association or a stupid animal association?

21 hours ago, XRay said:

If we are talking about Velvet Crowe, I would go with Velvet.

oops, lol, anyways,

An animal that is also a food.

WYR have the ability to never make a mistake or the ability to convince everyone that your mistakes are actually not mistakes at all?

I guess watch Kiran play, but I prefer to see Loki bounce on Sharena's little ball of yarn.

WYR have dreams from Plumeria or Peony? And if Peony gives me good dreams, then how is she different from Plumeria?

Maybe Peony gives wholesome innocent dreams about fluffy baby kittens and sugary sweet treats. I'll take Peony dreams. If I'm gonna have a lewd encounter that's not real, what's the point lol.

WYR take the Dead Dad Club to a bowling alley or a sports game? For reference: Dead Dad Club is Sigurd, Greil, Hector, and Jeralt.

Bake a cake because it's easier to make.

WYR have to go through all the posts in the last 30 days and remove every swear word with "Heck" or Replace every "Heck" someone says in the last 62 days?

Drop the F bomb, swearing is apart of me, wouldn't be me without them.

Be trapped in a abandoned school full of murderous spirits, or, be trapped in a game where when you die, you die for real, AND you can't log out until the main boss is defeated.

So basically, would you rather be in Corpse Party or Sword Art Online?