Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

The weapon is always available, free from chance.

Berwick Saga wants a word with you

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

WYR listen to modern pop or modern rock?

Modern rocks. They're a lot more interesting than modern music.

EDIT: Heck, that said rock, not rocks. Uh, Rock anyways.

WYR be able to ride a cow or be good at shot put?

Edited by Benice

FE12 Lunatic reverse. Enemies don't have proc skills.

WYR eat only stereotypical food every time you visit a country, (I.E, Poutine in Canada) or eat only the exact same things that you'd eat back home?

Edited by Benice

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Snow be silver because it would be impossible to see anything on a windy day if it was colored. Or at least, it would be distracting.

WYR play Awakening Lunatic+ or Fe12’s Reverse Lunatic?

Edit: This question was asked only a few posts above. WYR be able to fly or go invisible?

Edited by Sooks

No calories from my favorite food! I'm lucky enough not to have athsma.

WYR have a chicken-riding flying class or a turkey-riding cavalry class in the next FE?

• 1 year later...

I'd rather be able to pay for heating because that's a lot of games I'd have to buy. I love me a good physical copy and all, but every game from Limited Run Games? No thanks. Plus, I like to stay nice and toasty.

WYR have the next FE be an Echoes-style remake (of your choosing) or a new mainline game?

What sets SoV apart from the DS remakes in design philosophy to differentiate Echoes-style as its own? Anyway, the remake.

WYR go left or right at a crossroads?

Probably right because (I'm always right ) it's easier to turn right than it is to turn left. 

On 7/31/2022 at 11:17 AM, Acacia Sgt said:

What sets SoV apart from the DS remakes in design philosophy to differentiate Echoes-style as its own?

From what I hear, Shadows of Valentia is more ambitious in its remake (with explorable dungeons, a turnwheel, and full-fledged voice acting) whereas Shadow Dragon (DS) was more faithful to the original game. Not sure about New Mystery, but I assume it followed in Shadow Dragon DS' footsteps. That's not to say that SoV didn't stay true to its source material (it carried over a good amount of Gaiden's mechanics among other things), IS just chose to change more things for Gaiden's remake compared to Shadow Dragon's remake. There's also the "Echoes" moniker which I can only assume is placed in SoV's title to clarify that the game's a remake and not a new mainline title (The DS remakes didn't have this included, which may have led to some confusion). Anyways, that's all I'll say regarding FE remakes here because in all honesty, this discussion is more suited for a different forum than Forum Games. Now, onto my next WYR...

WYR Eat at McDonald's or Subway?

Edited by CyberZord

• 2 weeks later...

I'd rather play Tokyo Mirage Sessions #Fire Emblem Encore because while I don't care much for Persona Emblem Tensei compared to the original games TMS #FE is crossover-ing, I'd rather play a video game than take my chances with IRL fall damage.

WYR Defend Hoshido or Fight for Nohr? (Because the "Pay $20 for Revelations" and "Join Smash" options aren't available for this particular Would You Rather?)