Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

Have a booger hanging out of my nose, because chances are a few photos probably have that exact scenario.

WYR walk barefoot through a carpentry shop or a blacksmiths forge?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A carpentry shop, while I might step on staples, they wouldn't be on fire.

WYR try to nail jello to a tree or try to shove a watermelon down a sink?

Shove a watermelon down a sink. With enough force, I could smash it down the disposal.

WYR have to be vegan for the rest of your life, or have to drink a half-gallon of milk every day until you die?

Edited by twilitfalchion

I have no issues not eating animal products and I like milk, so this is actually a hard choice.
But I'm largely lactose intolerant, so that half-gallon could cause all sorts of troubles for me.
I'm going with being vegan for the rest of my life.

WYR be a newt or a lizard?

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

But I'm largely lactose intolerant

One possible reason for this could be that you are lacking the digestive enzyme lactase. If this is the case, then you could possibly switch to Lactose-Free milk (like the stuff they prepare for cats) or get some supplementary lactase. For me, I'd choose to drink milk every day because I already consume an entire glass of it as it is.

I'd rather be a lizard. They're more cool.

WYR join the GenocIke or Error!Ryoma?

The Ike, I prefer Tellius.

WYR be followed around by a mariachi band or a little kid playing hot cross buns on a recorder for an hour?

I actually beat RD Hard two times before, so that one.
Unless you're referring to Japanese Hard, which is Western Normal... that whole thing is screwy.

When you're playing any FE game, WYR have five Vulneraries or one five use heal staff?

Five vulneraries. That way I don't have to waste multiple turns healing multiple units.

WYR have to use a poor-growth pre-promote that's mediocre or a high growth weaker unit that can eventually be good near the end of an FE game?

High growth weaker unit. 

WYR  lobotomize yourself with a rusty spoon or do a complete, true ending run of Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯ FE? 

Sidenote: I know it's a hard choice to make because both opinions are inhuman, ethically heinous and excruciatingly painful. 

Edited by Wraith

TMS#FE. Not my kind of game, but anything is better than self-mutilation.

WYR be forced to play Superman 64 for a 24 hour period, or watch the Fates waifu/husbando confessions on loop for the same amount of time?

8 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

TMS#FE. Not my kind of game, but anything is better than self-mutilation.

WYR be forced to play Superman 64 for a 24 hour period, or watch the Fates waifu/husbando confessions on loop for the same amount of time?

Watch Fates waifu/husbando confessions on loop. And as to how you answered my WYR, you're either the bravest person I've ever met, replete with balls of steel or the most insane, suicidal son of a bitch I've ever seen. 

WYR spend a day's with condescending Brits or the bloodthirsty crazy Canadians. 

Edited by Wraith

Spend a day with Canadians. From what I understand, Canadians are incredibly kind and polite people.

WYR have to watch Sonic get kissed by a human over and over again, or sit through Ophelia and Soleil's supports on a loop?

Edited by twilitfalchion

• 3 weeks later...

Given how many years it's been since I used a TV set for anything except videogames... I'd say it's a given.

Wyr be stuck in a world full of screaming humanoid rats who with a strange obsession with mustard, or wyr be lost in a forest for three years without food or water supplies and a band of roving goblins seeking to kill you because they think your talus (the bone, not the big rock creatures from BOTW) has a genie sealed in it?

The one with the humanoid rats.

WYR wake up every morning with a new hundred-dollar bill in your pocket but not know where it came from or wake up every morning with a new fifty-dollar bill in your pocket and know where it comes from?

Being intolerant to gluten.

Play...the crossover “thing”...or get liquified  by the endless bolter fire from the Legion of the Damned? Again I know both choices are horrible and ungodly painful so this choice is not an easy one.

Edited by Wraith

5 hours ago, Wraith said:

WYR Play...the crossover “thing”...or get liquified  by the endless bolter fire from the Legion of the Damned? Again I know both choices are horrible and ungodly painful so this choice is not an easy one.

just realized I didn't give a WYR above

The crossover "thing." It may not be my kind of game, but I'm sure it's not a bad game itself.

WYR drink yourself unconscious or get so high you smell colors?