Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The chosen one because I can be a celibate hero on top of that it means I have a clear cut goal of what foe or challenge I need to face, and I can work towards training and preparing to stop it. Considering how many times this cliche has been done, I can also be genre-savvy about how I proceed with the quest.

WYR own an Arwing or an F-Zero machine?

If both are female neither, I'm a straight woman. But I could hang out with them I guess.

WYR spend a week with a primitive tribe in Africa or make your own tribe on a deserted island with a few friends?

Hmmm... probably spend a week with a primitive tribe in Africa. As fun as the latter would be, I think that the former would expand my worldview and would help to see things in a different light.

WYR be a commentator for a sport you don't know the rules of or a videogame you've never seen before?

Albert Speer. After all, everyone seems to have forgotten his involvements in the crimes the Nazis committed. Also, his son is still filthy rich today and owns his father's company. So... yay, Germany for once again proving you're a country of money-hungry, greedy wimps, I guess... *deep sigh*

Man, that went places. Sorry 'bout that.

WYR own an opera house or play in an orchestra?

Own an opera house. I can't play instruments worth a crap. I'd make good money owning an opera house.

WYR be famous for doing something really stupid or have nobody know who you are?

Oprah. I'd have an easier time meeting her, and I'd think we'd actually have something to talk about. That, and because Obama has already been president, I can't really provide advice that can change how he runs the country anymore.

WYR write the story or the characters of a Fire Emblem game?