Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mean just hot or cold, or too hot or too cold? I would prefer hot, but I would instead prefer too cold over too hot.

WYR play the new Smash Bros with a very horrible player that you effortlessly defeat every time, or one of the earlier titles online?

Skinny dip in a pod. Mostly because I know of a few people that actually own a pond, and no one would see me in the act.

Granted, I wouldn't leave my house naked to save my life, but I also don't want mud in places I didn't know I had...

WYR be able to shapeshift into animals or other people (and no, humans don't count as animals in this scenario)?

I'd rather ride a whale, because a whale would actually be big enough to carry me, while an eagle would probably collapse under the weight, the poor thing.
In addition, whales are my favourite animals, so there's that, too.

WYR be able to understand what animals say or speak every human language fluently?

Same type of eggs everyday for breakfast. The repetition wouldn't bother me, as I already eat the same thing for breakfast everyday anyway.

WYR always be 10 minutes early or late to everything?

Colonoscopies are supposed to be less invasive I think?

WYR go viral on the internet for saying some stupid funny shit while under laughing gas or for trying to do parkour and failing epicly?

42 minutes ago, SMEDIA said:

Go viral

You misunderstood the question. Both those options are going viral, pick what you'd rather go viral for.

As for yours, free copy of Three Houses before everyone else.

WYR make a FE fangame without risk of Nintendo taking it down or a Pokemon one?

22 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

You misunderstood the question. Both those options are going viral, pick what you'd rather go viral for.

Oops; I would rather go viral for saying funny stuff.

I would rather make a FE fan game. In my fan game, it would be all female party members with plenty of lesbian relationships.

WYR visit Las Vegas or Mexico?

Philippines since I know you and you're from there! I know nobody from Indonesia.

WYR train a dog to bring you snacks and drinks or train a cat to ring the doorbell when it wants in? 

I'd train the dog to bring me snacks. It'd be really neat and would be supreme computer chair laziness incarnate. Also, I like dogs more than cats.

Would you rather be able to fly yet unable to walk or not need to sleep but be incapable of sleeping?

Fly. I could still hover and levitate right?

WYR, while playing truth or dare, choose dare and have to lick the toilet, or choose truth and have to reveal your grossest habit?

B̶u̶t̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶b̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶i̶l̶e̶t̶s̶

Reveal my grossest habit, 

Would you rather be a sword lord, or a jeigan archetype with bad bases (relative to other jeigans)