Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the console because I can't afford a new phone and I can't be without a phone.

WYR have a smartphone that might explode or a crappy old flip phone from the 90s?

5 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Dammit foiled again! I can't keep track of whether or not I asked a question before!

I tend to use the search function whenever I'm curious if a question was asked before. It can be finicky at times (seriously, the presence or absences of an "s" at the end of a word can make all the difference) but for the most part, it works.

1 hour ago, indigospace said:

WYR completely destroy your favorite gaming console or your current cell phone?

Hmmm... probably my current cell phone. My computer can more or less do most of the fancier functions it provides, and I still have my old flip phone that works just fine for texting and calling and all that.

Besides, I haven't seen another Atari 2600 in my life, I think my dad won the special Halo XBOX in a contest he didn't know he entered, my Wii is old but it still works, and I've had my 3DS ever since the year it was released, and it still works like a charm (even if the battery can't last for more than a few hours) so I ain't snapping that in half.

Almost Ninja'd while writing this. Thank goodness I noticed I that misspelling.

1 minute ago, Dragoncat said:

WYR have a smartphone that might explode or a crappy old flip phone from the 90s?

The crappy flip phone from the 90s. I think those things are indestructible, and besides, I can still call people just fine.

WYR live in an area that constantly has superhero fights, or monster mysteries?

Translate and bring over the Evangelion games. They have to be better than Candy Crush.

WYR go into a pyramid for the treasure inside with the risk that the pharoah buried there will curse you, or cross a crocodile infested river to a city of paradise?

Philosoraptor. Sure, I may be easily impressed, but I'll also have an unending curiosity about the world,  with the intelligence to question everything and the wisdom to have moments of deep insight.

WYR fight Glass Joe or Gabby Jay?

Gabby Jay. You can get hurt by glass if it shatters.
I admit to not knowing who these two characters / people are, that's why I tried to make a lame joke out of it.

WYR be invisible forever or have the power to read minds, but you can't control whose mind you read at any given time?

Invisible forever. I like to come and go at will.

WYR spend nights with Kurt Vonnegut in a bar somewhere in Indianapolis or run with the bulls alongside Ernest Hemingway in Pamplona, Spain?

Regular. Because with Miracle Whip, as with any big name product, you're always paying for their commercials as well. So, the "no-name" product is not only cheaper, but it also tastes better, because the hole in your wallet doesn't annoyingly scream at you to regret every life decision you ever made.

Holy crap, that went places...

WYR be forced to paint your room blue or red?

Edited by DragonFlames

I looked up Chocolate Bhutlahs, and considering they're so unstable they don't have a Scoville rating, I think I'll take the cactus, which I can carefully cut up and (try to) eat the non-pokey bits.

7 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I admit to not knowing who these two characters / people are, that's why I tried to make a lame joke out of it.

Spoiler

Related imageImage result for gabby jay

WYR play a game with easy levels, but difficult bosses, or hard-as-nails levels, but the bosses are a pushover?

Spoiler

It skips to the part in question, by the way:

Spoiler

But seriously; No one wants you dead. Stop that line of thinking; it won't get you anywhere, and will only make the problem worse.

WYR be unable to use a search engine, or unable to use social media?