Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

Create it. Who knows where deleting even one part of history will lead?

WYR only be able to Ironman every Fire Emblem game from now on or only be able to do challenge runs?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marth since I'll get to play with ballistae, plus I might be able to get his autograph for a friend.

WYR be a completely subservient but flawless machine with no sense of individuality and/or sense of self who makes your friends (and other people) happy all the time without any instance of screwing up, or continue as you are as a flawed human being who screws up at times, which frustrates your peers?

(I'd choose the first option.)

I think the answer is pretty obvious for my case.

WYR win a billion dollar or go back in time to fix your past mistakes with the knowledge of your errors?

If it is a hot girl, I kiss. If not, then I would rather share toothbrush, but use it with lots of extra toothpaste.

WYR eat poop that tastes like chocolate, or chocolate that tastes like poop.

Age from the neck up. Who cares about facial beauty when the rest of my body will be strong even in old age?

WYR play a difficult game on the highest difficulty or a complicated game without a tutorial?

Hmm... the only President without resistance, or the one of the best Presidents ever... Choices...

... I'll have to with George Washington, for several reasons. He was the only president without a party and won a unanimous vote, he'll always have the highest rank in the military, and his set several of the traditions about the presidency that remain to this day, among several other things.

WYR be the director of a film or the writer?

Writer.

WYR be god in a new universe/multiverse but abandon everything and everyone in this universe, or just stay in this universe?

A see-through submarine. As neat and useful as a flying carpet would be, it lacks the protection that most flying vehicles provide.

WYR watch a movie with good dialogue or a good "show, don't tell"? 

Which ever branch most vulnerable to abuse by Confederate-loving traitors and foreign spies.

WYR have global warming or the resumption of the Cold War?