Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ice magic. It's less destructive and there are more utility functions.

Would you rather go skydiving or scuba diving?

Scuba, it seems less scary.

23 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

Ice magic. It's less destructive and there are more utility functions.

Would you rather go skydiving or scuba diving?

Agreed. I love cryokinesis.

Would you rather pair Roy to Idoun, Cecilia, or Guinevere?

Elementary school teacher. Corrupting impressionable minds is more tempting than being an advocate of the Sweet Science.

WYR teach Setsuna to dodge traps or Azama to be more religious?

Azama to be more religious. Would be a good challenge, there's potential for surprisingly deep conversation, and iron sharpens iron.

Although I will admit, teaching Setsuna to dodge traps could be hilarious.

Would you rather live in a world that has superpowers or magic?

34 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

Would you rather live in a world that has superpowers or magic?

Magic. (Imagine getting stuck with a super power like the ability to get ice cream out of containers easily. XD At least magic is studied.)

Would you rather have Jakob or Frederick as a servant?

Edited by Arcphoenix

Robin. We have similar interests in strategy, so I think it'd be fun to just talk and maybe play a board game or two.

Would you rather be in an alien invasion or a zombie outbreak?

Zombie outbreak, they're stupider than aliens and I could surround my house with treadmills running in reverse and shoot at them from the window.

You can live in a fictional world of your choice. WYR be teleported there in your current state, keeping all your knowledge and memories, or die in the real world and be born into the fictional world?

Keeping all of my knowledge of that fictional world would be a lot better.

Imagine that you're in charge of reviving a forgotten game series that only a few people know. WYR remake an old game or go with a new concept using the base?

1 minute ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

Imagine that you're in charge of reviving a forgotten game series that only a few people know. WYR remake an old game or go with a new concept using the base?

Go with a new concept, if I'm going to make little money by appealing to my small loyal audience then I'll rather see if I can attract a bigger demographic, I would however make it a follow up to the other games with the story but have it not impact your playmuch like what Awakening did.

You didn't continue the WYR chain.

Assuming that Legendary Pokémon are treated as gods in-universe and have human forms, would you rather read a fanfic that Solgaleo (male) to an original character that is the daughter of Apollo, or a fanfic that pairs Lunala (female) to an original character that is the son of Artemis?

Unicorn. I don't wanna fly.

Which of these dead-end businesses would you rather engage in: a shoeshine stand at the beach, or a bookstore in a village full of illiterates?

Edited by Karimlan

Thalia, and you asked this question already.

WYR listen to me ramble about my Xenoblade AU fanfiction or listen to Purple Mage ramble about his Pokemon/FE/PJO crossover fanfiction?

Your Xenoblade AU fanfiction, provided it has dragons.

WYR learn to cut sushi under a chef who swears worse than Gordon Ramsay or learn differential calculus under a teacher who's a slacker?

Learn Calculus. I found the books descriptive and useful enough.

[In Fire Emblem] Would you rather have your favorite character be the weakest unit in the game, or your least favorite character be the strongest?