Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

I actually like the coupons for food that I get from my mail, so I guess I rather be free of email spam.

WYR be a big bad villain (Voldemort, Thanos, Grima, etc.) that will eventually defeated, or would you rather be a mook (goblin, slime, skeleton, etc.) that will never achieve much but will never be defeated either?

Edited by XRay

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be a mook. When the big bad is killed I will have freedom and make my own path in life.

WYR walk 10 miles in the snow or be in a marathon race on a hot day?

• 2 weeks later...

Both taste good. I think I will go with blooming onion since it is something I can finish in one sitting.

WYR have to poop every hour or pee every 30 minutes?

Shave my heard. The weather is starting to get warm.

WYR be a voodoo doll so that anything bad you experience will also be experienced by your enemies (if you amputate your arm, their arms will also fall off; if you blind yourself, they will also go blind; if you die, they die), or be a plaintiff against them in court but their only punishment is that 50% of their income goes to you for the rest of their life?

Nothing beats actual magic.

WYR go through child birth or go through circumcision?

I am not sure, both outfits look kind of stuffy, uncomfortable, and hot. I think I will go with Santa since I will not be moving around as much so I am less likely to get sweaty.

WYR have a waifu/husbando that is three times your height or a third of your height?

1/3 of my height. I would NOT want to subject my waifu to the potential torture of being 5.4m tall!

WYR be able to travel freely to the future, but not back; or travel freely to the past, but you can't go forwards (apart from the old fashioned way!)

Time travel back so I can win sqome lottery a few times.

WYR be always nude or always have your mind read.

The time and date, that way I can try to do everything I want to do with my life before then.

WYR have a huge painful pimple on your forehead or your butt?

Forehead. It might be a little embarrassing but people understand it happens so there is nothing really to be ashamed of. If it is on my butt, it will be in constant contact with my pants and I might sit on it, so I do not think the pain is worth it.

WYR have everyone believe all your lies or have the ability to tell when others are lying?

It's funny you mention that, because my Intro to Law class was watching a video about lying and how to catch people's tells today. I'll go with the latter option.

WYR always repeat the same year over and over again, or only experience one month in each year (so each year would essentially be one month long and you skip all other months)?

I can always satisfy my urges by having a sugar baby, and the best part is that I can change them on a whim since we are not tied down.

WYR join the mile high club or a strip club.

Assuming I will not be arrested,  standing in the town square butt naked sounds safer but the rooftop probably feels nicer due to the breeze. I think I will go with rooftop.

WYR kiss your arch nemesis's ass or eat your loved one's poop?