Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy. Burger joint. I am so sick and tired of the other that I do not ever want to eat it ever again.

WYR grow an extra pair of legs or an extra pair of arms?

Perfect morals. It can lead to eternal happiness, contrary to popular belief. When it doesn't, it's because you're standing up for the right thing, rather than for your own temporary pleasure.

WYR try to unjam a flamethrower or a rocket launcher?

An ice gun. It's less likely that the opponent will run after me and give me the same status effect. Plus, it can be non-lethal if used properly.

WYR have the pain tolerance of a Far Cry 2 protagonist or the healing capabilities of Deadpool?

I already have a cat and if I had a chicken I'd feel guilty for eating chicken and eggs. CAT!

WYR date someone who has a very different skin color from you or a very different height/weight from you?

Complete opposite of me as I wonder what they’ll be like.

WYR: be able to read minds but never be able to turn it off or be unable to empathize with anyone.

Unable to empathize with anyone. I can still sympathize with them, and take selfless actions to help others. I just won't be able to understand their feelings.

WYR be limited to only speaking/writing the words present in an old dictionary but nothing else, or only be able to use the last 1,000 words you typed?

Sand paper sounds more comfortable. I do not like the heat.

WYR marry your dream spouse but they are a yandere, or marry someone you hate but you do not have to consummate or do anything since it is just a legal marriage (so you can still have a harem, fuck around, and/or date your dream waifu, or whatever)?

Red screen.

WYR wash your face with scalding hot coffee, or scalding hot clam chowder?

Edited by Karimlan

Ouch. There is no cold option this time. I think I will go with coffee since it does not stick to my face as easily as the clan chowder.

WYR die painlessly and pleasurably right now or die an extremely horrible and painful death at an unspecified time in the future.

Define "extremely horrible and painful death". 'Cause I won't mind if it's a quick and/or badass way to go.

WYR be the writer of a movie or a television show?

I am not sure what the Crests are referring to, so I will blame the Crests.

WYR have uncontrollably loud, smelly farts or uncontrollably yell rude and embarrassing comments when you talk?

16 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

Define "extremely horrible and painful death". 'Cause I won't mind if it's a quick and/or badass way to go.

It is going to be the slow, agonizing kind. It is the kind of painful death where you wish you were dead but the torture is not lethal enough to cause a quick death, such as being crucified, slowly being dipped into molten lava, being devoured alive by ants, etc.