Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

farts because I already have that

WYR: be forced into a danganronpa killing game(basically 16 people are locked in a building and forced to kill each other to which everyone elseĀ gotta find out who done it and the winner of the trial is moves on while the loser executed painfully.)(killer wins they "graduate" while if everyone else wins the game continues) or be forced to kill you're entire family for the sake of preventing a catastrophic event.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would kill my entire family.

WYR rather speak American or speak Canadian?

Different snack each time.

WYR eat poop for a day and have all your meals paid for the rest of your life, or sleep in a cesspool for a night and have all your shelter expenses pair for the rest of your life?

Intelligent without a lot of knowledge I guess.

WYR live in the same neighborhood as a (non murderous) pedophile or a murderous gang leader?

If the pedophile is not a criminal, then a pedophile.

WYR have a massive attic, basement, bathroom, bedroom,Ā kitchen, living room, or garage (or any other room you can think of)?

A bathroom so cat litter doesn't get all over the little floor I have and be annoying.

WYR be a Game of Thrones character or a Star Wars character?

Marvel's Sorcerer Supreme.

WYR date a tsundere, kuudere, yandere, deredere, dandere, himedere/oujidere, or kamidere?

To the surprise of most people Iā€™d probably go with deredere or maybe dandere.Ā 

It really depends when it comes to the others. Tsundere only if theyā€™re similar to Asuna from Sao. I love Severa more as a character than a romantic interest. Himideres are a little too stuck up. Kamideres are just weird but Iā€™d consider it. Kuuderes are fun but again I like them more as characters than romantic interests but I wouldnā€™t be opposed to it.

WYR: be great at everything but be an emotionless husk unable to enjoy anything or not be good at anything but still be able to enjoy things?

Edited by Ottservia

I rather be an emotional husk.

WYR be a rich hobo (you have lots of money, but you are not allowed to own or sleep in any house or building) or a poor billionaire (you cannot use any of your money except for food, water, shelter)?

Edited by XRay

Rich hobo, I'd have a generator and live in a tent and have wifi lol

WYR date somebody who plays E sports or somebody who plays regular sports?

Wedding, I don't need a big fancy one.

WYR be a music composer for video game development or a concept artist? Assume you have the skills required for your choice.

Cure cancer. The Earth can't be hungry anyway since it's always getting fed by the sun.

WYR eat animal crackers made out of animals or eat baby goldfish crackers made out of baby goldfish?

Most animal crackers are based on mammals. I feel a stronger affinity towards mammals than fish, so I would rather eat baby goldfish crackers made of baby goldfish.

WYR be super sexy but people think you are dumb, or be super smart but people think you are ugly?

Beanslinger. It sounds more badass.

WYR ride a ballista, horse, pegasus, dragon, griffin, orĀ kinshi?

Engineer. I think doctors have very stressful jobs.

WYR poop gold or pee some kind of life saving drug?