Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Purple Mage said:

Comic books, duh.

Would you rather pair Lyndis to Nils, or pair her to Wolt?

neither so I can have that Lyn and Florina pairing

i guess wolt

WYR have any current or future student debt paid off in full or go on a trip around the world for free 

Student debt! That way I could actually afford college...

WYR die rich but unhappy, or poor but happy?

@Karimlan No dragons unless you count me drawing dragon species swaps (PM me to see them), but:

Spoiler

Gadolt gets to live and fathers the first fresh new life in Colony 6 since the reconstruction with Sharla, Shulk and Fiora end up with TWINS, basically all the remaining playables without kids (so everybody but Riki) get kids, Reyn, Dunban, and Melia are all paired with OCs. Because there was just a war, and after wars, people tend to breed like rabbits or in this case bunnits. Look at what happened after World War II in America...

PM me if you're interested.

Edited by Dragoncat

*Looks it up* DURIAN! Durian! I'm not eating a duck embryo!

Would you rather be the protagonist of a Choose Your Own Adventure or a Horror story?

I'd rather stay home alone, I'm a type of person that prefers to be alone and like they say there's no place like home.

WYR go to jail for 5 years for something you didn't do or get away with something serious/awful and always live in fear of getting caught?

Go to jail for something I didn't do. 5 years is a lot of time for an investigation to take place, gather evidence, and eventually clear my name. That, and who knows? Perhaps God has me there for a reason.

Would you rather super speed or flight as a superpower?

I could use bulalo right now. And three cups of steaming white rice to go along with it.

WYR play hide-and-dragonseek with Nowi or gamble with Joshua?

Play with Nowi; I hate Joshua.

Wyr have over 2000 keys to go through in order to open a locked door that has treasure inside, or get a treasure but then have to outrun a boulder?