Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both have their theoretical advantages and disadvantages, but I'll go with the seven toes so I don't scare people with my seven fingers.

WYR invent a brand new recipe for the world with mediocre results or perfect an already existing recipe that had mediocre results?

Dive in the ocean without a diver's suit.

WYR have three houses or Three Houses right now?

Three Houses. But I guess if I had three houses I could rent them out for extra cash...

WYR be on the kiss cam at a baseball game or catch a foul ball at a baseball game?

Kiss cam. I like to give juicy kisses.

WYR flirt with Hel or drink with Surtr (from Fire Emblem Heroes)?

I rather marry Edelgarde and be the emperor of the Adrestian Empire, but that is neither here nor there, so I guess I might as well improve my aim with Claude and try to impress Edelgarde with my shooting prowess.

WYR marry a royal/imperial prince(ss) or a super wealthy industrialist?

Industrialist! He'd be resourceful, spry, and not tied to royal snoot standards. And he'd probably look hot in whatever uniform or garb he uses for his job.

WYR have Sothis never have a dragon form, or she has a stupid looking one? You decide what "stupid looking dragon" means.

81GmZGn+mhL._SL1465_.jpg

See that thing big green thing above the orcs? Yes, that is a dragon. It is one of the most stupid looking dragon designs I have ever seen, but I think it is still a pretty cool design if you just think of it as a monster instead of a dragon.

WYR own every LEGO set in existance or every Mega Bloks set in existence? I am a huge LEGO fan myself, so I lean towards my favorite childhood brand.

Every Lego set in existence. No contest.

In a horror movie/game/book/whatever, would you rather be the protagonist except everyone else is genre-blind, or the monster but all the characters are genre-savvy? In both cases you retain all the knowledge of tropes and cliches that you currently have.

The monster. Instead of killing the black guy first, then the ditzy blond girl, then etc until the protagonist, I'd turn that cliche on its head and kill the protagonist first. It would be...a short movie but eh.

WYR be a gag character in an anime or a villain in an anime?

Gag character. I'm a lot less likely to get killed off, I can do whatever I want without responsibility, and I can dodge the shippers (mostly).

WYR be challenged by Claude in archery or Edelgard in tree cutting?

Edelgard. Got to spend quality time with my waifu.

WYR watch the anime version, read the manga version, or read the light novel version of your favorite series?

Edited by XRay

7 am, to help wake me up.

WYR have the Askr siblings, Embla siblings, Nifl siblings, Múspell siblings, or Loki/Thorr as your siblings? Loki/Thorr and Múspell siblings are my top two groups that I want to have as siblings. Askr siblings are next because Sharena is just so darn adorable. Nifl siblings are after that. And I guess Embla siblings are last.

Askr sibs! You go Alf, telling the lady of death herself "No U". Just...now I'm worried for your safety bro. :(

I have never heard of a Thorr though. Where do they appear?

WYR have Claude, Dimitri, or Edelgard as your older sibling?

Edelgard as my sibling and waifu.

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

I have never heard of a Thorr though. Where do they appear?

It seems you answered it yourself already in the other thread. But yeah, she seems to be Loki's sister, or at least an ally. Since Ishtar already wields Mjölnir, what do you think Thórr's hammer is called? I am taking a wild guess that it would be Stormbreaker à la Marvel Cinematic Universe.

8 minutes ago, XRay said:

Since Ishtar already wields Mjölnir, what do you think Thórr's hammer is called? I am taking a wild guess that it would be Stormbreaker à la Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Sure.

WYR drive an ice cream truck or a monster truck?

I just realized I forgot to ask a question. Ha!

Anyways, I prefer to drive an ice cream truck and eat ice cream for free.

WYR eat raw beef or raw fish? I personally like both so I cannot decide. For the beef, I technically do not eat it completely raw, as I sear it really hot on the pan for a minute on each side to kill surface bacteria, but the insides are basically still raw.