Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harassed. That way, I can sue for money.

WYR have serial killers and rapists be killed immediately, or ban the death penalty but the public and victims can torture the heinous criminal to their hearts' content as long as they do not kill the criminals? 

I had this idea for a VR pain machine invention. Like if you stab somebody 7 times and rape them, they hook you up and you feel like you're being stabbed 7 times and raped. So I guess that's closest to the latter.

WYR eat all your food like the Cookie Monster eats cookies or only drink liquid food?

7 minutes ago, XRay said:

WYR have serial killers and rapists be killed immediately, or ban the death penalty but the public and victims can torture the heinous criminal to their hearts' content as long as they do not kill the criminals? 

The latter option sounds like paradise, but I'd still let the victims decide whether or not the culprit deserves death or not.

2 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

WYR eat all your food like the Cookie Monster eats cookies or only drink liquid food?

Drink liquid food. Sounds like fun.

What is easier: dragging a horse up a mountain by yourself or getting a cat to take a bath?

Getting a cat to take a bath, considering there are several technicalities and workarounds to completing such a task. Meanwhile, there aren't a whole lot of ways to get creative with dragging a horse up a mountain.

WYR battle an intelligent fighter or a tanky wizard?

Deaf psychiatrist. A blind proctologist would be using their sense of smell? Ew.

WYR have bright neon purple hair or only wear bright neon yellow underwear in public?

Both are good. I love abura-age, Japanese deep fried tofu skins, so I guess I lean towarda fried tofu.

WYR be on team Jacob or team Edward?

Assuming no consequences, running through a football field naked. I want to promote the acceptance of nudity.

WYR smell poop or smell puke?

I smell poop more often and it's natural, puke means somebody's sick, so the former.

WYR get a tattoo of a smiley face on your butt or a tattoo of a butt on your face?

Whichever one gives me more money, which I assume is showmaster.

WYR be the opposite sex or see everyone as the opposite sex (you see guys as girls and girls as guys)?

Herd cats.

WYR play a co-op board game (Unicornus Knights), all vs. one (Betrayal at House on the Hill), team vs team (Axis & Allies), or free for all (Risk)?

Rhea. I have a thing for long hair.

WYR always be invisible, always shine as brightly as the sun, or always not reflect any light (so you look like a pitch black shadow)?

Be invisible. Oh, the pranks I could play on people and get away with it...

8 hours ago, XRay said:

I have a thing for long hair.

Join the club.

WYR ask the dumbest questions possible at all times or give the dumbest answers possible at all times?