Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long nose. I want to be Pinocchio. And people also can never tell when I am telling the truth.

WYR tame and have a wild animal as a pet or have a giant robot as a pet?

Why choose when I can have a harem? I lean towards Mercedes.

WYR have massive muscles but your muscles are so big that you are the same size and proportion as a American sized obese person (instead of having a belly of fat, you have a belly of huge muscles), or be anorexic but no matter how much you eat and laze around you cannot gain weight?

I lean towards Mercedes since she is faster (assuming we are talking about AMG GT R). Celica is not bad either since she looks sexier, but she is slower.

WYR ride a Celica or Mercedes?

Live a life of danger. I want nothing to do with no military.

10 hours ago, XRay said:

I lean towards Mercedes since she is faster

I mean...
mercedes+c9.jpg
I mean...

Skip to 3:05 for the good part.
So... yeah, Mercedes > Celica in that regard.

WYR be deaf to all insults or numb to all pain?

Numb to all pain. While it wouldn't eliminate injuries from happening, it's nice to not have to feel it, I suppose. Although it's kind of a double-edged sword, since you could get a serious boo-boo and not know about it until it's too late.

WYR create memorable intros for kid's shows or boppin' movie scores?

Memorable intros. The Pokémon and Power Rangers intros are still some of my nostalgic favorites.

You go to a new foreign country/world/universe/whatever place, and as a greeting, WYR greet strangers by poking them and be poked back with fingers, toes, or noses? I rather poke and be poked with noses, it sounds the most fun.

7 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

Although I'd rather have her ride me. XD

That is easy. Just put Celica on neutral and pull or push her along.

Edited by XRay

The Edge of Dawn. Edelgard forever! Lifelight does sound pretty good though.

WYR be a dancer or singer?

Singer. I can't do either of those things very well, but if I have to embarrass myself, I'd rather not look like an idiot while doing so.
Then again, being terrible at either doesn't stop certain individuals from being very, very successful in those businesses...

WYR be a Sniper with a terrible Skill stat (like, 2 base and 10% growth terrible) or a Fighter with a sucky Strength stat (like 2 base and 10% growth sucky)?

Fighter with sucky strength. You didn't say my magic sucks, so I will use a bolt axe.

WYR have super long armpit hair you can't shave or cut or have hair on your face like Chewbacca you can't shave or cut?