Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rodeo clown, assuming I only need to entertain the crowd and not protect the bull riders. Bull fighting sounds dangerous and I do not want to kill animals.

WYR have an embarrassing name (e.g.: Hugo Dickson) or an embarrassing abbreviation (e.g.: Alexandria Schumer Sanders or ASS)?

Able to remove every foreign substance from my skin without causing bleeding. Since bullets gets magically removed immediately it slightly pierces my skin, that means I am bulletproof.

WYR play D&D or another tabletop roleplaying game?

Branded. I want live longer.

WYR be a cyborg or an android?

20 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

D&D. Always wanted to try it.

You can visit one of your local comic stores and see if they do D&D. It can be intimidating though to go by yourself though meeting new people, especially into a new hobby/game, so grabbing a friend is good too. D&D people are usually nice and very welcoming of new players too, so I think it is very easy to make friends and get settled.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

You can visit one of your local comic stores and see if they do D&D. It can be intimidating though to go by yourself though meeting new people, especially into a new hobby/game, so grabbing a friend is good too. D&D people are usually nice and very welcoming of new players too, so I think it is very easy to make friends and get settled.

Would be nice if I HAD a local comic store. There's Game Time, but it's still 30 minutes away and I do not drive.

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

WYR be a cyborg or an android?

An android, cyborgs are organic with mecha parts put in and Xenoblade has taught me that's sad and painful. Androids are all mechanical and know no different.

WYR be a dragon or a unicorn?

Slippery feet, so I can just slide everywhere instead of walking.

WYR not have the need to drink water or not have the need to eat food? Basically never thirst or never starve.

Daycare. I want to be paid.

WYR eat your vomit or eat your non-poop/non-pee bodily excretions/discards (imagine a ball of your own sweat, boogers, earwax, toenails, hair, etc.)?

Cheese. I want to try human cheese.

WYR attend Alfonse's and Veronica's wedding, or Líf's and Thrasir's wedding?

Garfield. He is an actual cat.

WYR have a boy cat or a girl cat? I think I prefer a girl cat. If it is a boy cat, I might accidentally sniff a protrusion when I bury my face on their tummy.

I already have a boy cat. Also the "protrusion" is close to the anus, so you're good if you keep your face away from there.

WYR combine Blue Lions and Black Eagles into Navy Gryphons or Blue Lions and Golden Deer into Green Lynels?

Terminally ill person. I know I my suffering time is limited.

WYR eat bacon or steak for dinner?