Which of these would you rather do?

SMEDIA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outdo them with worse singing. Sounds more fun.

WYR sing the Maiden of Hresvelg (The Edge of Dawn) to the Immaculate One and maybe suffer her wrath, or sing Lost in Thoughts All Alone to your creepy moaning dad?

Save the poor souls. And I think Elise never got to meet her real dad since he went cuckoo shortly after she was born I think? It would be good for Elise to have a father that can actually show her some real love rather than just frowns and evil laughs all day.

WYR have the power to control people's love (basically a nicer way of saying mind controlling people to pork each other), or the power to control people's fears?

Escape any bad situation unscathed.

WYR be Stinky Feral One Eyed Lion(Dimitri)'s jail guard or be Shambhala's janitor? Note that you will be dealing with urine and feces with both choices.

Drink. I rather be water molecules than be slaughtered or cooked alive.

WYR rather open the box or not open the box that the Schrödinger's cat is in?

Diver. I think you have to be at least a decent swimmer to dive, as well as needing decent skills in acrobatics to do stunts.

WYR go into a haunted house or a haunted graveyard?

Celestial body. I live longer and I do not have to worry about working and other human responsibilities. I would not mind being a celebrity either though and have a ton of waifus.

WYR kiss a frog or lick a cat?

Edited by XRay

Cry. Building sounds like hard work.

WYR have Intelligent Systems make more Fire Emblem toys or more Fire Emblem anime?

More anime.

WYR have two Suns or two Moons, assuming it does not negatively impact the livability of Earth?

Food grow super fast.

WYR eliminate all evil and suffering in this universe or be god of your own universe?