New Feh Channel on the 19th at 8:30 PM PDT (check your time zones)

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A FEH channel, huh? Does this mean we're going to get the trailer preview for the banner on the 20th then? Perhaps this is the Brave Heroes?

If this means the upcoming banner is CYL2 then, here is to hoping Hector is more original than he has been so far in his alts. Otherwise I might just consider Celica. Still, since I will be getting one free I assume, I have no reason to actually summon normally on this one. To 500+ of pure sloth Orbs it is then.

I'd doubt they'd announce Laguz/13-14 Beasties if CYL2 is in play though. Even if 3.0 will at last add Ranulf, it'd be as anticlimactic as his BK reveal to Ike if they said "We're adding Strike units!.... Two months from now!". The only reason they hinted at Thracia early was to get that complaint off their back.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

OK now this is making me wonder if the banner on the 20th is CYL2, either way the trailer for the new banner will be part of the channel.  I don't think the banner on the 20th will CYL2 though because there is a GHB for the coming banner.  Honestly all I am hoping for is them showing off the CYL2 designs and saying when they are coming.  I am not holding my breath for anything major like adding a bunch of units to the 3-4* pool or adding beast units.  

What I do want to see is:

• Cyl banner
  • quality of life changes
  • new refines
  • some love for the Askr trio
  • free orbs
  • arena tweaking
  •  some understanding of the alt heavy state of the current game.

Edited by Jingle Jangle

I always like watching these but I really hope CYL 2 isn't the upcoming banner, that would screw what little plans I have left. I wonder if they'll announce a new mode, although with Tactics Drills being so recent I wouldn't bet on it.

Sounds like CYL2 is very likely coming up then! Can't wait to see Ephraim! :D

And 18 minutes, wow! They better have content worth seeing in something that long!

I'd like to see:

- CYL2
- If not CYL2, a banner with Kieran. We seriously just need more axe cavs in the permanent pool in general.
- Weapon refine for Frederick that will give him his Armored Axe from FE Warriors. Come on IS, that thing is too awesome looking to pass up!
- Other ways to get seasonal units besides legendary banners and reruns during the appropriate times of year.
- Exciting stuff :P

Yeah, I'm not really asking for much here!

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

We will get Feh sleeping for 17 minutes.

That'd actually be kinda cute. lol So long as she sometimes talks in her sleep too!

About damn time. I honestly have no idea what to expect here. Hopefully they’ll add beast units and perhaps another interesting mode.

21 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

What I do want to see is:

• Cyl banner
  • quality of life changes
  • new refines
  • some love for the Askr trio
  • free orbs
  • arena tweaking
  •  some understanding of the alt heavy state of the current game.

If nothing else, I really want to see a Barracks size increase.

It would be nice if they had a section saying they were taking a break from alts for 6 months.

A new channel, huh? I bet they'll announce when the CYL 2 units are releasing. Aside from that, I don't expect much, I can't see much else that might warrant a running time of 18 minutes. Maybe beast units.

20 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

The GHB on the 29th will actually be CYL Marth

That would be so freaking evil and I'd for sure send so many complaints.

Hopefully some core changes instead of all fluff like last time. We'll get the usual new unit trailers, next GHB and regular event, possibly "free" orbs in one form or another (probably like 20 daily level 5/15 maps again at most) and while that's nice and all, I'd like some announcements that'd be relevant beyond the immediate future.

Judging from the competition for arena and TT ranks, the playerbase numbers look to be still as high as ever, so I doubt they have any incentive to change anything major though. Is it wrong for me to hope for a bit of a downturn so that they give us some more generous incentives to play? :P

They'll definitely show the July 20th banner, and I suspect they'll reveal when CYL will be but not actually have it this month. I think they're saving Beast units for the 3rd year so I don't anticipate them. Pretty excited anyway. I want new refines (Lyon pls).

25 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

We will get Feh sleeping for 17 minutes.

More like her taking 5 minutes to finish each sentence. "Wooooow, look at all these new units! They look so cooooooooo- [to be continued next FeH Channel]"

28 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

The GHB on the 29th will actually be CYL Marth

Why Marth as a GHB? Unless this is alternate universe fallen Marth, perhaps the victim of Gharnef's machinations? Or a Marth who has known naught but sorrow since failing to stop Medeus's full resurrection, and while eventually vanquishing him, only did so at a great cost.

Any expectations they'll try to hype up the "plot" again? Or will they be self aware people don't find it very compelling?

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Why Marth as a GHB? Unless this is alternate universe fallen Marth, perhaps the victim of Gharnef's machinations? Or a Marth who has known naught but sorrow since failing to stop Medeus's full resurrection, and while eventually vanquishing him, only did so at a great cost.

I'm mostly joking, but apparently Marth was shown in the CYL2 page with the rest of the winners, and he may have beaten Ephraim if his votes weren't split from what I'd heard. So IS doing the four Brave Heroes but throwing in Marth as a GHB "Brave Hero" would be, uh ...

Not the best move, but I think we can't disregard it from the realm of possibility.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I'm mostly joking, but apparently Marth was shown in the CYL2 page with the rest of the winners, and he may have beaten Ephraim if his votes weren't split from what I'd heard. So IS doing the four Brave Heroes but throwing in Marth as a GHB "Brave Hero" would be, uh ...

Not the best move, but I think we can't disregard it from the realm of possibility.

He's still there - https://events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote2?locale=en-US - kinda scary if you think about it.