Nothing else matters

Junkhead

New permanent Axe addition right? Those have been much needed, correct? 

Ironically his primary use in Awakening is as a Staffbot, but adapt away FEH!

Reyson > Lucius >x? Libra concerning trappist monks and the like. Although points for Midir (I can never his presently most official name) for being something not magical.

libra is a fucking daddy in this art and i highkey want to nail him

so i have sincere feelings about androgynous characters in feh and how lucius was literally just 'hey, just draw him as a woman and say it's andro' and how that's stupid as shit and then accidentally corrim was drawn in a way that's like 'wow this person is pretty, lowkey divorced from gender' so draft that person to draw lucius.

and now libra, who was supposed to be andro, is daddy as fuck and well i guess mission failed but i also guess thanks is for this blessing to my sexuality

Edited by Integrity

44 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

New permanent Axe addition right? Those have been much needed, correct? 

Ironically his primary use in Awakening is as a Staffbot, but adapt away FEH!

Reyson > Lucius >x? Libra concerning trappist monks and the like. Although points for Midir (I can never his presently most official name) for being something not magical.

Now that you mention, that's an even more of an extra point. Someone mentioned he could've gotten the Lachesis treatment and get shafted with staves, so I'm really really glad that's not the case.

His stats seem fairly modest. Passable. Nothing fancy by now, but it's better than it could've been (way less Def, I think). He wasn't all that bad in combat.

44 minutes ago, Integrity said:

libra is a fucking daddy in this art and i highkey want to nail him

so i have sincere feelings about androgynous characters in feh and how lucius was literally just 'hey, just draw him as a woman and say it's andro' and how that's stupid as shit and then accidentally corrim was drawn in a way that's like 'wow this person is pretty, lowkey divorced from gender' so draft that person to draw lucius.

and now libra, who was supposed to be andro, is daddy as fuck and well i guess mission failed but i also guess thanks is for this blessing to my sexuality

Libra wants to nail you, too!

Exactly.

19 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

Not actually relevant but let's go with it:

3 hours ago, Junkhead said:

qué

Libra took care of orphans after the war, and I think the kids think of him as their mother.

22 hours ago, Integrity said:

and how lucius was literally just 'hey, just draw him as a woman and say it's andro' and how that's stupid as shit

For the record he looked feminine in his original game too.

1 minute ago, Infinite Dreams said:

In my head, I read the title of this thread to the tune of the song.

I TRIED SO HARD

AND GOT SO FAR

BUT IN THE END 

IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER

thats the first thing that came to my mind when I read the title 

14 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

I TRIED SO HARD

AND GOT SO FAR

BUT IN THE END 

IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER

thats the first thing that came to my mind when I read the title 

Don't know why

It doesn't even matter how hard we try

17 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

For the record he looked feminine in his original game too.

that's the problem though imo

lucius was mistaken as a woman because he was pretty, a smart artist turns that into an androgynous guy and there are so many great ways to do that

the actual lucius in feh just looks like 'hey draw a female design and then giggle about how he's just a pretty boy is all'

it's so lazy

that said, nothing about lucius' fe7 portrait looks feminine to me; his art actually does, but it's more of a body shape thing (the hips, largely) and not at all in the face

Edited by Integrity

On 7/21/2018 at 4:03 PM, Integrity said:

that said, nothing about lucius' fe7 portrait looks feminine to me; his art actually does, but it's more of a body shape thing (the hips, largely) and not at all in the face

Lucius's FE7 official artwork is unusually curvaceous.

24 minutes ago, Junkhead said:

so my mom could actually somewhat tell Libra is a guy

I'm in shock. She literally asked if it's supposed to be a guy or a woman.

Not to be sexist or anything but women do tend to be more acutely aware of these sorts of things.

21 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Not to be sexist or anything but women do tend to be more acutely aware of these sorts of things.

i mean thats pretty clearly a man. ive played awakening but i didnt recognize him, just that it was a him.

also not pretty enough to be lucius

On 21/7/2018 at 5:03 PM, Integrity said:

that's the problem though imo

lucius was mistaken as a woman because he was pretty, a smart artist turns that into an androgynous guy and there are so many great ways to do that

the actual lucius in feh just looks like 'hey draw a female design and then giggle about how he's just a pretty boy is all'

it's so lazy

I legit understand what you mean, and I agree.