I LOVE HAMBURGER

Roxas

50 minutes ago, Purple Mage said:

Alexander Hamburger. My name is Alexander Hamburger. And there's a million things I haven't bun'd, just you ate, just you ate...

y

Edited by Roxas

"Pardon me, are you Aaron Burrito, sir?"

"I'm John Orange in the place to squeeze, two pints of juiced orange but I'm working on three!"

"Oui oui mon ami je m'appelle La Baguette! The Lanceloaf of the European Breakfast Set!"

"Brah brah, I am Hercules Nuggetman!"

1 hour ago, Roxas said:

thANK YOU

I literally read the topic title in his voice (not even realizing whose voice I was imagining) without even knowing that was exactly what you were referencing

until I saw the post contents of course~

5 hours ago, Edgelord said:

all americans are burgers

Except for the gluten free vegans. (No offense to them, healthier is better after all.) But otherwise, you're right. 

Five Guys for me. I just wish they gave less fries since I like to space out my burger consumption rate in accordance with the quantity of fries provided.

My dad had a friend named Tom Hamburger growing up. He lived next door to my dad's grandma so every time he visited his grandma he would play with his friend Hamburger.