Bound Hero Battle: You of the Dark (Leo & Elise)

SatsumaFSoysoy

No much difficulties to clean this map but I think it would have been harder if the lance cav had lance breaker, because I used Fjorm to tank Leo and the cav on the top of the map.Finally, it's make a total of 9 orbs, thank you IS. 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Kozac said:

No much difficulties to clean this map but I think it would have been harder if the lance cav had lance breaker, because I used Fjorm to tank Leo and the cav on the top of the map.Finally, it's make a total of 9 orbs, thank you IS. 

they should have given Elise Wrazzle Dazzle with Gravity+ and double Savage Blow honestly... just to represent the healer meta in Arena XD (with beefed up BHB bonus stats)

@AlexmenderHow is that an Eirika solo when she is benefiting from her comrads buffs and debuffs (Nameing of the video)? Kinda confused here, but nice run. Shows the power of Eirikas personal weapon when everyone around her has 6 to all stats.

Edited by Hilda

1 hour ago, Ginko said:

Enjoy the show as always ^^

Ha, only you could let Azura tank a Brave Archer (1 HP *gasp*). Love the big amount of beaming action, who could have thought ER would become handy on your very own brave Archer? Congrats! 

Why didn't you kill Elise with Roy in the end? Would have been a nice finishing beam attack. 

1 hour ago, NSSKG151 said:

@mampfoid Wow, you whip those out fast. Nice one turn victory though. Funny enough I used the same team you used to clear all difficulties except I was using H!Nowi instead of Elincia. Speaking of Elincia, only had Life and Death 1 on her?

Yep, I like to do these clears, so I was looking forward for this BHB to start. To be fair, @LordFrigid was faster this time with his OT clear

Elincia has got a lot of good A skills inherited, her favorite is Swift Sparrow 2. Since she doesn't have skills to accelerate the special trigger (like heavy blade or Quickened Pulse seal), she needs to hit the Axe Flier here exactly four times to proc Galeforce. With LnD2-3 or Swift Sparrow 2 equipped (or even an ATK buff) the Axe Flier would have died too early and GF didn't proc. LnD also helps to take enough damage to proc Wings of Mercy on Cordelia and Cherche. 

@mampfoid Nice, water tile maps are always easy for your Fliers!

@Ginko wow, this map made you travel around the place. Nice idea on Escape Route, and Axura was hanging on by a thread!

Did my preliminary clear with the kinshi squad plus Skyzura. Needed Ryoma's melee prowess to take on Leo. Might record it later during the week when I have more time.

@mcsilas Glad to hear the kinshi squad can do it and would love to see it in action (since I lack my own Ryouma).

That said, I did manage my own theme clear, with my personal favourite siblings from Fates clashing with their counterparts:

It went pretty well actually, and I am really proud Sakura managed to kill that archer by herself. Also really glad that Skadikumi is so tanky.

Had this one cleared with the Askr trio after the 3. or 4. try, after that i went into stripping as much useless skills as possible and stripping off 5 Star exclusiv skills.

Anyway Askar trio clear with F2P inherited skills from 3 to 4* units:

Skills and seals you need to inherit, the Rest is their Vanilla skill set:

Alfonse: Reposition, Quick Riposte Seal 1 (doestn need to be 3)

Sharena: Escape Route 2 or 3 Drive Atk Seal 2

Anna: Swap, Desperation 2 at least, Spur Atk Seal 1

Olivia: Wings of Mercy 3

22 minutes ago, Hilda said:

working on a Clair solo, got everythign down ecxept for that green flier -_-

Cancel affinity 3 ? (too much cost maybe....) 

@mampfoidI saw the grouped enemies and knew you'd sweep this one pretty easy, nice!

Similarly, I just blew through the enemies with fliers as well. Maybe when I get a bigger stock of Cains I'll try some WoM tactics myself.

Flier Emblem made it a cinch. Summer Camilla did most of the dirty work, then relied on refreshing her with NY!Azura to get her out of the way. Caeda was there to put the boots to Elise and Leo, while OG Camilla provided Drives.

3 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Nice, water tile maps are always easy for your Fliers!

At least water tiles make the choice of team members easy, as I can't use Cavs. 

3 hours ago, Nanima said:

That said, I did manage my own theme clear, with my personal favourite siblings from Fates clashing with their counterparts:

Sakura and the Tak-Taks, also an all grey clear, nice! 

1 hour ago, Alkaid said:

mampfoidI saw the grouped enemies and knew you'd sweep this one pretty easy, nice!

Thanks, yeah it was not exactly the Tour de France of BHB maps!

Btw: already WoM2 is a pretty good skill. 

52 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

@mampfoid You did it so fast and without hesitating that it was like looking at clockwork. I liked it.

I still need to work mine out. I want to involve Niles and Odin I’m just not sure how to go about it.

Glad you liked it, looking forward to see your Odin clear! 

I managed to beat Infernal on my first try with my Flier Team of SCorrin, SpCamilla, Hinoka, and Elincia.  I actually died once on Lunatic with the same team due to positioning.  Hard, I used my classic Horse team.

For my free pull, I got Cain.  I want more merges for my Leo, but I'm not whale enough to feasibly be able to do that.

@mampfoid Thanks. I was surprised how quickly I figured it out. I've been able to do a surprising number of BHBs and GHBs with an all grey Takuteam. They just need a place they can retreat to. 

@Alexmender You certainly made it look easy, nice job! I bet you're enjoying the flashing blade seal.

@LordFrigid The one turn clear seemed like it gave you no problem! Your Caeda only clear was especially impressive, it's always nice to see cancel affinity prove its use on a non-colorless unit.

@Ginko Wow, that was really close! I'm impressed Azura survived that, and your Shiro is an incredible fortress as always. Escape Route is so fun to weaponize.

@mampfoid I had a feeling this one wouldn't be a problem for you when I saw how close together everyone was. Poor Elise though, getting caught on the wrong end of Cherche's Brave Axe...

@Nanima Awesome theme team, I didn't realize Summer Takumi's bow splashed water on the screen. I too am very proud of your Sakura!

@Hilda Very nice! It's amazing how much can be done even with minimum inheritance.

This one was actually a lot of fun to work out. What were they thinking though not giving Elise Wrathful or Dazzling staff? Micaiah needed her enemy phase build and Celica's drive defense to survive, and Celica needed some extra oomph to deal with Leo and his annoying tome. Also guidance shenanigans.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Lol. Nice try Leo. 

@mampfoid Thanks! For a team around Eirika and Nino the priority should be to give every boost to Nino to maximize the blade damage. Eirika doesn't really need a ton of Res so she can wield Res Tactic while the other two members wield Atk, Spd and Def Tactic. 

Your clear was pretty smooth. They spelled their demise by clumping together.

@Hilda I basically separate the videos in 3 categories. 

True Solo: 1 unit clears it with no external support whatsoever (no Reposition, no dancer, no Guidance, no stat buffs). 

Solo: Only 1 unit fights, healers aren't allowed. 

Semi-Solo: 1 unit fights, has healer support.

Everything else is a team clear. 

I could also name it Solo, Semi-solo, Support clear but I've seen many people calling it like I did above so I went with it.

@kirauza343 Haha, yeah. Flashing Blade certainly helped me now that I am able to give Cordelia Heavy Blade for arena. I still need Spd Tactic to make full use out of it but we'll see.

Very interesting use of the little island as a defensive spot. Micaiah barely surviving the archer was a close call but afterwards everything went pretty smoothly. Nice clear!

@kirauza343 Thanks! Actually, Linde's dagger does that too. Not sure about Tiki's Breath or Camilla's tome though. Your clear was pretty great though. I wouldn't have thought of putting Micaiah in harm's way like that and the positioning was pretty sweet.

58 minutes ago, kirauza343 said:

Poor Elise though, getting caught on the wrong end of Cherche's Brave Axe...

She has never been suspicious of being a tank, but I thought she could survive at least the first hit. 

58 minutes ago, kirauza343 said:

This one was actually a lot of fun to work out. What were they thinking though not giving Elise Wrathful or Dazzling staff? Micaiah needed her enemy phase build and Celica's drive defense to survive, and Celica needed some extra oomph to deal with Leo and his annoying tome. Also guidance shenanigans.

When I read Guidance I didn't expect Cherche would drop Celica on that island far far away from everything (if only temporary). Don't you think Micaiah would have been able to also tank Leo in the beginning? Perhaps her special wouldn't have been ready for Elise though. 

Marissa flaming those Fliers was also nice, congrats! 

20 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Your clear was pretty smooth. They spelled their demise by clumping together.

Thanks! Yeah, I was tempted to drop some Savage blow bombs and let them kill themselves on a EP monster like Grima ... but it wouldn't be the same without Galeforce. 

22 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Eirika doesn't really need a ton of Res so she can wield Res Tactic while the other two members wield Atk, Spd and Def Tactic. 

Sadly I don't have SPD tactic and if I ever get the fodder it'll go straight to Cherche. 

I guess Eirika will give Hone SPD and RES tactic, Nino Hone SPD, the blue unit ATK tactic and perhaps also DEF tactic (depends if blue needs DEF). 

Hard cleared with Minerva, SummerCorrin, 4* Ares and Katarina (Low HM is why)

Lunatic took a sec but M!Robin, Rebecca, B!Ike and D!Ike cleared. M!Robin is the MVP by being positioned to take out Elise, Leo and the archer. The cav is tanked by B!Ike (Who can be replaced by any green axe with Reposition) but M!Robin can steal the kill and Rebecca (Hone Atk and enough speed and attack to kill) takes out the flier.

Infernal cleared by the Old Reliable of Witch!Nowi, Newzura, Newmilla and Valter. Nowi takes out the axe flier on turn two and is danced out. On the next turn she takes out the other flier, is danced and repositions Newzura so she takes out the lance cav. The other three are going for the bridge, so I take out the archer and Leo with Nowi and Valter, leaving Elise to do little damage to Newmilla who finishes her on player phase.

14 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Don't you think Micaiah would have been able to also tank Leo in the beginning? Perhaps her special wouldn't have been ready for Elise though. 

I initially tried that, but because of the hone cavalry and the fact that a lot of Micaiah's magical bulk was coming from distant defense which doesn't activate until she's in combat Leo's special takes off a decent chunk of her health (and she needs all of it to survive the archer), plus she isn't able to double him. Even though his weapon and quick riposte would cancel out her speed just isn't high enough. She doesn't take damage after his special though unsurprisingly. 

Edited by kirauza343

Easy peezy. Camilla Emblem made it terribly easy with AirZura. Spring Camilla with TA3 and Gronnraven+ one rounds both wyverns (thanks to Camilla's Goad Fliers and her Axe), the other two Camillas draw back Azura and Springmilla. On EP, Elise and Archer suicide on her, leaving only Leo and the lance Cav. When Leo approaches, Camilla doubles him and Summer Camilla end his life so the lance Cav dies on Boobzilla.