Bound Hero Battle: You of the Dark (Leo & Elise)

SatsumaFSoysoy

On 22.1.2019 at 3:59 PM, Landmaster said:

Yeah, I originally thought Kana would die there, but he said he'll protect everyone and he did XD Glad you enjoyed the Dancers, I missed having not used them in a while but the last maps were a bit too much for them. Thankfully  we found a way around that Lunge Axe Flier to get the job done.

So the Princesses took out everyone here with relative ease, almost everyone gets one-shot right away. Sakura manages to survive back-to-back Leo and Elise AND finish off the Lance Cav. Shouldn't be surprised anymore at her being just as potent as if she was meant to be offensive.

All-Stars were fun to see again. Reyson being a Flier made positioning a bit easier here. Everyone's pretty easy to take out for the most part but Reyson surprised me defeating Leo, that was great and Sakunyan getting the final Special kill was nice too, all great clears!

Kana is one tough bean. Your dancers are always a joy to see. Too bad about their handicap, but that makes their victories even mor impressive.

Yeah, it was a complete success. And I love that my Sakura still manages to surprise people with how strong she is.

His movement type and range are indeed quite the boon. I was a bit surprised myself even, guess I am just good at making the supposedly meek powerful. Sakunyans special was pretty well timed, or she wouldn't have taken out Elise.

On 27.1.2019 at 12:46 PM, mcsilas said:

I love how OG Takumi showed that pesky Atk/Spd Push archer a thing or two about who the better archer was. Skadikumi flexing his Res stat was impressive, and so was NY Takumi facetanking the lance cavalier.

Sakura rampage continues! Shrugging Leo off like nothing! Very quick and efficient video while confidently hanging on to 2 HP!

Reyson action was amazing! 3 move dancers are so good, I hope he demotes so I can get him. Hopefully he didn't break his hand too much going against the weapon triangle and beating Leo haha. H!Sakura shows Elise who the better little sister is.

He certainly did! I also like showing that my pineapples are tankier than one would think.

Thanks!

Definitely! I really really hope he gets demoted soon too. We'll see in about two days. And haha, yeah. Doesn't help that I gave him Fury, so he'd be hurt no matter what.. 

As for your clear: 

Silas tanking was just amazing. Especially Leo at the end. Perfect no-sell at 1 HP. Felicia chipped and took out whatever annoyance she could reach. Axura was also surprising, with her tanking and offensive capabilites. Defnitely more than just another dancer! Congrats!

On 28.1.2019 at 1:18 PM, mampfoid said:

Seems I forgot some answers, sorry for that! 

No problem! Sometimes life just happens.

Well, summary: Leo and Elise ran into a wall called Sakura. Simply best princess ;-) 

Indeed. I love my little wall of doom.

Leo thinks himself a great tactican, he didn't expect a perfect hit & run strat though. Reyson killing Leo against WTA was a nice bonus. 

He should have stayed on his side of the river. Reyson was likely pleased with himself. 

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic