Bound Hero Battle: You of the Dark (Leo & Elise)

SatsumaFSoysoy

Already did a clear of this with a mixed Takumi-Sakura team, so this time I wanted to go with the full team only if I could make it substantially different from the original.

Original clear: 

Spoiler

And here is the new and full Taku clear:

@mampfoid @mcsilas @kirauza343 @Zeo @Landmaster @Sasori @ruruo @daisy jane @Azuris

Music: Endless Nine - Umineko (Endless Nine refers to the infinite magic resistance of the main character. While Skadikumi's isn't quite infinite, it's enough for Leo)

In my quest to make this clear be different enough (and also include Nyakumi being active somewhere), I decided to see if Skadikumi could take the full hit from Leo. Just had to switch a few seals around and presto. Another small annoyance was the Brave Archer with Atk/Spd Push, but it didn't take too much to quad him in turn. Overall, a simple enough clear. My Takus may have fallen to single digit HP, but in the end they still proved who the better little brother is here.

Now let's see how the others fare.~ 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Nanima said:

Already did a clear of this with a mixed Takumi-Sakura team, so this time I wanted to go with the full team only if I could make it substantially different from the original.

Original clear: 

Reveal hidden contents

@mampfoid @mcsilas @kirauza343 @Zeo @Landmaster @Sasori @ruruo @daisy jane @Azuris

Music: Endless Nine - Umineko (Endless Nine refers to the infinite magic resistance of the main character. While Skadikumi's isn't quite infinite, it's enough for Leo)

In my quest to make this clear be different enough (and also include Nyakumi being active somewhere), I decided to see if Skadikumi could take the full hit from Leo. Just had to switch a few seals around and presto. Another small annoyance was the Brave Archer with Atk/Spd Push, but it didn't take too much to quad him in turn. Overall, a simple enough clear. My Takus may have fallen to single digit HP, but in the end they still proved who the better little brother is here.

I'm still not entirely sure how Skadikumi survived that blow from Leo, but him tanking a AOE special and still standing is pretty impressive. New year Takumi also put some pretty good work in.

I got my two themed clears done as well.

Team Sharena struggled a bit with these enemies. The archer was pretty bulky and the weapon triangle did't really favour Raigh and Sharena here. Still thanks to Wrys' refined pain skill they could still beat the last wave.

I thought it would be fitting to give the sibling team a bit of a Hoshidan flavour. For once my OG Takumi proved to be effective after he got some good defensive cheerleading from NY Corrin. Hinoka was also pretty useful here.

Ryoma did't get too much to do himself, but he did support his little bro's and sisters.

The only thing i wish is that with these revivals they'd bring back the banners they are associated with. I mean. hello. I'd like an Elise, please!

Anyway. Bound Hero Battle + an all flier team challenge. perfect for Fly Squad!  From the moment i pulled Hrid from the Legendary Banner he was living on borrowed time. I didn't like him and having +spd/-def basically made it that it was simply not fun playing with him even though i could see his potential. Because of him, I was finally able to remove Fury from Myrrh and make her 1000 percent better and completely take advantage of her +def nature. and as @Landmaster asked if I'd be using Myrrh in future Fly Squad videos (um. YAH?!). this was the perfect time for her debut. (I actually was so excited as I got Myrrh #3 when I got Leanne. Seven more Myrrhs to go!

Elincia is quickly becoming my favourite flying Sword (though i still hope I get that elusive +atk Caeda), and no more lamenting about having a -spd Sumia! (Though I hope (outside of the link skill banner) I am able to get more of her, because I do like her a lot. I doubled down on her +def by refining her lance (and I think i'd actually keep this boon once i get more Sumia. her -spd is still stupidly high considering).  Ninian was here for spd buffs (and it actually hit me she doesn't have an A skill. i should rectify this). 

I am really getting more and more confident tackling these on my own :)

5 hours ago, Nanima said:

Starting with hit & run, ending with a complete sweep. Never had doubts you would solve also this one. Congrats! 

31 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Flier squad, nice! I was curious to see the new shiny toys of your girls. (thought you wanted to give Sumia a SPD refine?) 

Beautiful how much overkill Myrrh is here, she could one-round the whole-map apart from Leo. Congrats, well done! 

Pretty easy rerun quests, even though I derped in setup.

5* Sharena: eff. Fensalir, Rally Spd/Res, Fury 3, Renewal 3, Atk Smoke 3, Spd Smoke 3
5*+1 +Spd/-HP Olivia: Ruby Sword+, Hone Spd 3 seal
Fjorm: Aether, Atk Smoke 3, Atk/Def Bond 3 seal
+HP/-Spd Genny: Dazzling Gravity+, Atk +3, Savage Blow 3, Atk +1 seal

Fliers clear:
Summer Corrin, Summer Tana, Cherche, New Years Azura

I wanted to use some of my new units so here's Naesala and NY!Laevatein's debut~ Only thing that was really needed was Spur Atk on Kana so Naesala could get rid of Leo right away~

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

The only thing i wish is that with these revivals they'd bring back the banners they are associated with. I mean. hello. I'd like an Elise, please!

Anyway. Bound Hero Battle + an all flier team challenge. perfect for Fly Squad!  From the moment i pulled Hrid from the Legendary Banner he was living on borrowed time. I didn't like him and having +spd/-def basically made it that it was simply not fun playing with him even though i could see his potential. Because of him, I was finally able to remove Fury from Myrrh and make her 1000 percent better and completely take advantage of her +def nature. and as @Landmaster asked if I'd be using Myrrh in future Fly Squad videos (um. YAH?!). this was the perfect time for her debut. (I actually was so excited as I got Myrrh #3 when I got Leanne. Seven more Myrrhs to go!

Elincia is quickly becoming my favourite flying Sword (though i still hope I get that elusive +atk Caeda), and no more lamenting about having a -spd Sumia! (Though I hope (outside of the link skill banner) I am able to get more of her, because I do like her a lot. I doubled down on her +def by refining her lance (and I think i'd actually keep this boon once i get more Sumia. her -spd is still stupidly high considering).  Ninian was here for spd buffs (and it actually hit me she doesn't have an A skill. i should rectify this). 

Myrrh is disgusting, that Ignis was such overkill~ I LOVE IT~

I'm bitter you didn't Repo her to the left so she could eat the Lance Cav 3: but I guess Sumia wanted to participate, keke~

6 hours ago, Nanima said:

Original clear: 

Hide contents

Takusquad didn't have too much trouble here, they did their usual sniping and pulling each other to safety~ Leo was the biggest threat but Skadkumi impressed once again being able to survive his Special and attack. Nyakumi did the clean-up at the end finishing off Elise and the Lance Cav, nice job~

I liked the SakuTaku clear, too, even before she was built up, Sakura was still putting in work~

3 hours ago, Sasori said:

I'm still not entirely sure how Skadikumi survived that blow from Leo, but him tanking a AOE special and still standing is pretty impressive. New year Takumi also put some pretty good work in.

Team Sharena struggled a bit with these enemies. The archer was pretty bulky and the weapon triangle did't really favour Raigh and Sharena here. Still thanks to Wrys' refined pain skill they could still beat the last wave.

I thought it would be fitting to give the sibling team a bit of a Hoshidan flavour. For once my OG Takumi proved to be effective after he got some good defensive cheerleading from NY Corrin. Hinoka was also pretty useful here.

Ryoma did't get too much to do himself, but he did support his little bro's and sisters.

Came close for Sharena and friends, but they managed to get it done~ WOM was clever for being able to give Sharena her final kill and let Raigh in to kill Elise~ 

Vantage Takumi getting that exact Vengeance damage was great~ Always fun to see NY!Corrin, Elise just barely survived that Bonfire, but Hinoka came in for the clean~ Ryoma knew his sibling could handle it~

10 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I wanted to use some of my new units so here's Naesala and NY!Laevatein's debut~ Only thing that was really needed was Spur Atk on Kana so Naesala could get rid of Leo right away~

Myrrh is disgusting, that Ignis was such overkill~ I LOVE IT~

I'm bitter you didn't Repo her to the left so she could eat the Lance Cav 3: but I guess Sumia wanted to participate, keke~

I know :) I am really loving Ignis on her other than Bonfire. basically after the first atk, she's always ready to smack people around with it. I don't even think she needs Aether (so we were right on that) but i think for Arena purposes i'll probably give her Aether to boost up my score)

haha yeah Sumia wanted clean up but basically Myrrh just ate this entire map minus leo and i am wondering if she could take him out if i had her with 2 dancers. hmm..

3 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Had to reupload~ Bless Henry still getting the thumbnail~

Fates Royals also got it done~

Nothing really needed here, though S Support between Sakura and Leo let him double the Brave Bow~

And we mark the return of Dancer Emblem~

Now this was a task, I needed to buff TF out of Lene's Defense, every point was necessary, for her to one round that Axe Flier~ Micaiah was great for getting the Lance Cavalier to head the other direction~ Leo was a huggeee problem, as Lene can't survive him no matter what. The only thing I seemingly needed to do was keep Dance on Lene as she ended up having no real reason not to have it equipped, letting Micaiah get rid of Leo~

3 hours ago, daisy jane said:

I know :) I am really loving Ignis on her other than Bonfire. basically after the first atk, she's always ready to smack people around with it. I don't even think she needs Aether (so we were right on that) but i think for Arena purposes i'll probably give her Aether to boost up my score)

haha yeah Sumia wanted clean up but basically Myrrh just ate this entire map minus leo and i am wondering if she could take him out if i had her with 2 dancers. hmm..

Yeah, if she has ways to heal (like when you get H!Mia), Ignis is destructive~ She could probably take Leo out, too, TBH~

Edited by Landmaster

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

Had to reupload~ Bless Henry still getting the thumbnail~

Nice clear! But why Sol on your Naesala? 

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

I hope you'll spread their beauty further, Elise and Leo stare in awe at these costumes.  

25 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Nice clear! But why Sol on your Naesala? 

I hope you'll spread their beauty further, Elise and Leo stare in awe at these costumes.  

I didn't know what else to put on him and he seems to die a lot so I gave him some recovery for the time being~

And of course I will~~

Yeah, this took less time than it once did, but more than I expected.

Askrtrio clear with Fjorm done first try. On the second turn, Alfonse drags Fjorm forward and she repositions Alfonse so he sits out of range and the others are out of range. Honestly it's cleanup after that, not a tricky fight.

Flier clear with Bunnero, Elincia, Brinian and Gerome took a few tries. Bunnero hits the wyvern, danced and repositions Brinian out, they move in and I have a tricky time figuring out how to beat pretty much everyone. I do figure it out, but it requires the archer, Leo and Elise (I think? Could be the wyvern) being taken out.

@daisy jane Thanks! Also your flier clear was great! It's so nice to see Myrrh just jump into the middle and have almost everyone die to her. The rest of the fight was mostly clean up, but seeing Sumia in all her tankiness was also a treat. Congrats!

@Sasori It just takes a lot of Res. The AoE special damage takes the attacking units ATK stat and subtracts the target units res stat from it. So basically an extra attack that doesn't factor in-battle bonuses in. I was pretty impressed myself, although he did need a DD seal to survive Leo's real attack afterwards.

21 hours ago, Sasori said:

Wow that was very impressive! You took on the whole horde (minus Leo) directly! Sharena's tanking in particular was amazing. She turned the BraveArcher into a laughing stock. I never thought she could be this tanky. The rest of the team was also very important. It was fun seeing Wrys attack Leo like that, and his contribution turned out to be very imortant. Good job!

Nice theme for the sibling clear.~ OG!Takumi shows why his original build used to be so feared.. Corrin chipped in with some helpful buff, while Hinoka took out the bosses and Ryouma helped everyone get where they needed to be. A very effective team clear. Congrats!

@Landmaster Thanks. Yeah, Leo's special is the only real threat in this battle and being able to take it was some great fun.

And you are right. Back then I wasn't sure if I could do clears with a full Takusquad. How times change. haha

17 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Bless Henry still getting the thumbnail~

He really took some punishment, but managed to dish it out as well! It was cute seeing Kana protect the big black bird from the evil archer at the end. Ny!Laevatein is also a pretty cool unit, so I am glad someone shows her off in a clear. 

Another great clear from them. It was nice seeing Summer Leo be able to double someone. Sunkumi and Elise took out fliers and other annoyances, while Sakunyan did an excellent job tanking Leo's special and then taking him out as well.

And we mark the return of Dancer Emblem~

Yay, they are back! Micaiah's rampaging was fun too, even if she got a bit beaten up in return. There was also a close call with Lene, but she is called tanky for a reason. Little Azura decided to tear the archer a new one, so Micaiah could be safe too. There didn't seem to be too much trouble afterwards. I really love all these dancers working together, and seeing some of them turn into real nukes! Looking forward to future clears with them.

@mampfoid Yeah, during my original clear I wasn't sure if a full Takusquad would work out, but you can definitely see them do here! I am very proud of how effectively they worked together here.

And now for the rest of the theme clears!

@mcsilas @Azuris @kirauza343 @ruruo @Zeo

Music: Birth of a new Witch (Instrumental) - Umineko. Chosen because at this point Sakura has the nuking power associated with the class in Fates. haha

The beginning was similar, but instead of retreating a bit like in the Taku clears, I decided to stand my ground this time. Sakunyan managed to claw her way hrough the 39 def of the Axe flier, while OG!Sakura first took care of the Brave!Archer and then faced both Leo and Elise in enemy phase. It took quite the toll on her, but she managed to hold on. After the last ghb, I guess she was getting bored being at the sidelines. haha

Next is Star clear:

Music: Final Answer - Umineko

The same start once more (it's just so convenient...), but it does feature a bit of retreating again. Still, anyone who got too close was promptly taken out. Maribelle showed how she doesn't need Bond skills to kill people, while Takumi made sure the Lance Cavalier didn't get any funny ideas. Sakunyan took the special this time, and held up really well. I was very proud of Reyson for being able to take out Leo. It's fun to take units who aren't considered aggressive powerhouses and make them kill things they shouldn't be able to. Finally, Elise made the mistake of triggering Sakunyan's special, ending the fight with a resounding bang.

Another very fun round of clears for me!  

1 hour ago, Nanima said:

@daisy jane Thanks! Also your flier clear was great! It's so nice to see Myrrh just jump into the middle and have almost everyone die to her. The rest of the fight was mostly clean up, but seeing Sumia in all her tankiness was also a treat. Congrats!

Thanks!! for whatever reason i couldn't tag you, but i'm glad you saw :) 
It is nuts how much Myrrh can tank. I was trying it with different combinations of flier (and dragon) buffs, but funnily enough part of the reason for the clears was more speed which Ninian provided with her C slot  without out that Myrrh couldn't clear most of the units in one turn - and it took some improvising (which was great - it was good to know how much abuse she could take (which is answer - a lot). once the Feb Update happens, it will be interesting to see how Myrrh adapts to not having a spd bane. 

And I know :) I was really upset at first that i got the fastest flier in the game - with a speed bane, but after realising for the most part the bane basically means she's neutral compared to most fliers, doubling down on her tankiness really helps. if i get another Sumia I'm not sure if I want the Link skill (for Lucina), or patch up the speed. I've yet to really come up with a situation where her lack of speed hurts (more her lack of atk, which again gets patched up with goad fliers or activating her link skill)

I loved Princess Clear (per usual) and Star Squad :) I love it when our fragile herons can take units out!

@Nanima

The Takumis started really strong taking out the Fliers and always getting back to safety. But when Leo came charging in it started to look dangerous, everyone got really low and by the time the map finished nearly noone had HP left, but that makes it an even better achievement that you could manage their health that well without anyone dying.

Poor lance flier, always the first to die. But what followed was pure Sakura dominance. Wow at that 50x2 and then taking out both of the bosses in one fight as well. Really love seeing all the things your Sakura can do.

The help of a dancer in your Star Squad opened way more movement option which you used to your full advantage. Bonus points for Reyson managing to take down a red unit.

Very fun clears again, well done. And good to hear you had fun making them, too.

@daisy jane

Good to see you are confident tackling these maps now. Having more and more built fliers at your disposal, will help you to find an answer to almost everything. And a really great tanky flier like Myrrh will make these maps a lot easier, I hope you have a lot of fun with her. Well done, keep it up!

@Landmaster

Summer Leo and Summer Elise against their normal versions was fun and you even got to show Summer Leo, who I barely see at all. Poor guy, with the new banner he is the only royal with just one alt and the one he has isn't all that great.

The dancers were really impressive again, having a dancer do all the tanking and then even some oneshots with them, including the amazing ignis nuke. Finding a solution to get the dancer stats to work is really great, well done.

5 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Thanks!! for whatever reason i couldn't tag you, but i'm glad you saw :) 
It is nuts how much Myrrh can tank. I was trying it with different combinations of flier (and dragon) buffs, but funnily enough part of the reason for the clears was more speed which Ninian provided with her C slot  without out that Myrrh couldn't clear most of the units in one turn - and it took some improvising (which was great - it was good to know how much abuse she could take (which is answer - a lot). once the Feb Update happens, it will be interesting to see how Myrrh adapts to not having a spd bane. 

Sometimes Serenes is funny like that. 
And yeah, Great Flame is such a good weapon for her. Sometime sbuffs can indeed make or break the clear. I am really excited for the merge update so we can see our units shine even more.~ 

5 hours ago, daisy jane said:

And I know :) I was really upset at first that i got the fastest flier in the game - with a speed bane, but after realising for the most part the bane basically means she's neutral compared to most fliers, doubling down on her tankiness really helps. if i get another Sumia I'm not sure if I want the Link skill (for Lucina), or patch up the speed. I've yet to really come up with a situation where her lack of speed hurts (more her lack of atk, which again gets patched up with goad fliers or activating her link skill)

Right, sometimes banes can be disappointing, but still end up working out for the unit in question. Good luck on getting another Sumia and deciding what to do with her! 

6 hours ago, daisy jane said:

I loved Princess Clear (per usual) and Star Squad :) I love it when our fragile herons can take units out!

Yes, power hour for the most fragile!

4 hours ago, Azuris said:

The Takumis started really strong taking out the Fliers and always getting back to safety. But when Leo came charging in it started to look dangerous, everyone got really low and by the time the map finished nearly noone had HP left, but that makes it an even better achievement that you could manage their health that well without anyone dying.

Poor lance flier, always the first to die. But what followed was pure Sakura dominance. Wow at that 50x2 and then taking out both of the bosses in one fight as well. Really love seeing all the things your Sakura can do.

The help of a dancer in your Star Squad opened way more movement option which you used to your full advantage. Bonus points for Reyson managing to take down a red unit.

Very fun clears again, well done. And good to hear you had fun making them, too.

I could've done it without getting hit by Leo, but I wanted to make the clear be different enough from my original one. It certainly made for an exciting time on the field.

Yeah, he has the bad luck of having a warp skill, so I when pitted against the Axe flier, he is always higher priority. My Sakura always amazes me too, even if I have all the math lined up right in front of me. I am glad I can make her shine and be noticed by other people.

Having a dancer is always helpful indeed! And yeah, I want my angry bird to get the chance to take names. :)

I certainly have, which is a change from last autumn, where Intsys was just cranking out the most cancerous reinforcement maps. While easier, I find these simpler challenges to be much more fun. 

On 1/21/2019 at 7:45 AM, Nanima said:

He really took some punishment, but managed to dish it out as well! It was cute seeing Kana protect the big black bird from the evil archer at the end. Ny!Laevatein is also a pretty cool unit, so I am glad someone shows her off in a clear. 

Another great clear from them. It was nice seeing Summer Leo be able to double someone. Sunkumi and Elise took out fliers and other annoyances, while Sakunyan did an excellent job tanking Leo's special and then taking him out as well.

Yay, they are back! Micaiah's rampaging was fun too, even if she got a bit beaten up in return. There was also a close call with Lene, but she is called tanky for a reason. Little Azura decided to tear the archer a new one, so Micaiah could be safe too. There didn't seem to be too much trouble afterwards. I really love all these dancers working together, and seeing some of them turn into real nukes! Looking forward to future clears with them.

@mcsilas @Azuris @kirauza343 @ruruo @Zeo

Music: Birth of a new Witch (Instrumental) - Umineko. Chosen because at this point Sakura has the nuking power associated with the class in Fates. haha

The beginning was similar, but instead of retreating a bit like in the Taku clears, I decided to stand my ground this time. Sakunyan managed to claw her way hrough the 39 def of the Axe flier, while OG!Sakura first took care of the Brave!Archer and then faced both Leo and Elise in enemy phase. It took quite the toll on her, but she managed to hold on. After the last ghb, I guess she was getting bored being at the sidelines. haha

Next is Star clear:

Music: Final Answer - Umineko

The same start once more (it's just so convenient...), but it does feature a bit of retreating again. Still, anyone who got too close was promptly taken out. Maribelle showed how she doesn't need Bond skills to kill people, while Takumi made sure the Lance Cavalier didn't get any funny ideas. Sakunyan took the special this time, and held up really well. I was very proud of Reyson for being able to take out Leo. It's fun to take units who aren't considered aggressive powerhouses and make them kill things they shouldn't be able to. Finally, Elise made the mistake of triggering Sakunyan's special, ending the fight with a resounding bang.

Yeah, I originally thought Kana would die there, but he said he'll protect everyone and he did XD Glad you enjoyed the Dancers, I missed having not used them in a while but the last maps were a bit too much for them. Thankfully  we found a way around that Lunge Axe Flier to get the job done.

So the Princesses took out everyone here with relative ease, almost everyone gets one-shot right away. Sakura manages to survive back-to-back Leo and Elise AND finish off the Lance Cav. Shouldn't be surprised anymore at her being just as potent as if she was meant to be offensive.

All-Stars were fun to see again. Reyson being a Flier made positioning a bit easier here. Everyone's pretty easy to take out for the most part but Reyson surprised me defeating Leo, that was great and Sakunyan getting the final Special kill was nice too, all great clears!

23 hours ago, Azuris said:

@Landmaster

Summer Leo and Summer Elise against their normal versions was fun and you even got to show Summer Leo, who I barely see at all. Poor guy, with the new banner he is the only royal with just one alt and the one he has isn't all that great.

The dancers were really impressive again, having a dancer do all the tanking and then even some oneshots with them, including the amazing ignis nuke. Finding a solution to get the dancer stats to work is really great, well done.

Don't remind Leo, he is HURTING

Thanks, if it weren't for Lunge, it would have been much easier, but that Lunge puts Lene in Leo's range so took all the Def buffing (And Micaiah's Hone Atk) I could do to get rid of him right away.

14 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Did this cuz wynaut:

@mampfoid @Landmaster

Nice work, this one was pretty easy with them dealing with other Fliers and Horses. Cool one-turn!

Kinda easy, but that's the pace of every BHB essentially (didn't do it on launch btw). Since i didn't remember the original setting, I just used Dark Wastes as the music of the battle (that fits I guess).

Here's the clear

Super late replies but better than never?

@Nanima I love how OG Takumi showed that pesky Atk/Spd Push archer a thing or two about who the better archer was. Skadikumi flexing his Res stat was impressive, and so was NY Takumi facetanking the lance cavalier.

Sakura rampage continues! Shrugging Leo off like nothing! Very quick and efficient video while confidently hanging on to 2 HP!

Reyson action was amazing! 3 move dancers are so good, I hope he demotes so I can get him. Hopefully he didn't break his hand too much going against the weapon triangle and beating Leo haha. H!Sakura shows Elise who the better little sister is.

@daisy jane Elincia has stood the test of time, and she's still such a great sword flier. Sumia looks quite fun to use, I wish Link skills were more available, maybe she'll see more action next time. DC Myrrh is such a beast!

@Landmaster Kana shrugged off Leo's AoE like nothing! Laevatain's healing line made me chuckle, and Halloween Henry use makes me happy since he's a really nice unit! Naesala strikes when needed.

H!sakura was amazing shrugging off normal Leo's attack, and effective damage is always satisfying. Nice teamwork with making Summer Leo double as well, nice to see the summer weapons used.

The archer dealing 0 damage to Lene was really impressive! HS!Micaiah is such a useful unit, I wish I can get her for my main when she comes back. Really enjoyed the dancers the most!

@Zeo @mampfoid @Azuris @Ginko @NegativeExponents- @Rafiel's Aria @eclipse

Team is +Atk/-HP Silas, +Spd/-Res +1 Performing Azura, +Res/-Atk Flora and +Spd/-Def Felicia

Music is Amakusa Shirou Tokisada from Fate Apocrypha OST

-Flora's position had to be specific enough, because moving to the left will cause the Pass lance cav to go around towards the left, which left my team a bit trapped in later turns (and Pass would just ignore Felicia who can at least normally take 1 hit). 

-Other than that, I mostly just wanted to show off Silas's tanking abilities especially with a Brazen active. Axura dealt with pesky lancers when she needed to while Felicia had to step in and delete the Poleaxe flier before he can reach Silas.

@mcsilas

Nice clear and a good show how much Silas can take even without a healer to back him up. And then Azura could just take enough hits to ensure both of them would live. Well done.

Edited by Azuris

11 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Super late replies but better than never?

@Nanima I love how OG Takumi showed that pesky Atk/Spd Push archer a thing or two about who the better archer was. Skadikumi flexing his Res stat was impressive, and so was NY Takumi facetanking the lance cavalier.

Sakura rampage continues! Shrugging Leo off like nothing! Very quick and efficient video while confidently hanging on to 2 HP!

Reyson action was amazing! 3 move dancers are so good, I hope he demotes so I can get him. Hopefully he didn't break his hand too much going against the weapon triangle and beating Leo haha. H!Sakura shows Elise who the better little sister is.

@daisy jane Elincia has stood the test of time, and she's still such a great sword flier. Sumia looks quite fun to use, I wish Link skills were more available, maybe she'll see more action next time. DC Myrrh is such a beast!

@Landmaster Kana shrugged off Leo's AoE like nothing! Laevatain's healing line made me chuckle, and Halloween Henry use makes me happy since he's a really nice unit! Naesala strikes when needed.

H!sakura was amazing shrugging off normal Leo's attack, and effective damage is always satisfying. Nice teamwork with making Summer Leo double as well, nice to see the summer weapons used.

The archer dealing 0 damage to Lene was really impressive! HS!Micaiah is such a useful unit, I wish I can get her for my main when she comes back. Really enjoyed the dancers the most!

@Zeo @mampfoid @Azuris @Ginko @NegativeExponents- @Rafiel's Aria @eclipse

Team is +Atk/-HP Silas, +Spd/-Res +1 Performing Azura, +Res/-Atk Flora and +Spd/-Def Felicia

Music is Amakusa Shirou Tokisada from Fate Apocrypha OST

-Flora's position had to be specific enough, because moving to the left will cause the Pass lance cav to go around towards the left, which left my team a bit trapped in later turns (and Pass would just ignore Felicia who can at least normally take 1 hit). 

-Other than that, I mostly just wanted to show off Silas's tanking abilities especially with a Brazen active. Axura dealt with pesky lancers when she needed to while Felicia had to step in and delete the Poleaxe flier before he can reach Silas.

Glad you liked the Dancers, they're always tough to figure out a strategy for so it was nice to be able to pull them off here~

Seeing that Brazen Atk/Res, I can predict what’s going to go down. Silas goes full tank mode for this one. Physical hits, Magic hits, he’s just not going down. And he doesn’t even need a healer or Aether. Azura also ended up taking some damage. Funny how the Sapphire Lance Cavalier flew straight into Azura. Felicia’s debuffs were really helpful but the best moment was the end, taking 0 from Leo and getting that Bonfire kill~ This was a great showcase for Silas, really well done~

Seems I forgot some answers, sorry for that! 

On 21.1.2019 at 1:45 PM, Nanima said:

And now for the rest of the theme clears!

Well, summary: Leo and Elise ran into a wall called Sakura. Simply best princess ;-) 

On 21.1.2019 at 1:45 PM, Nanima said:

Next is Star clear:

Leo thinks himself a great tactican, he didn't expect a perfect hit & run strat though. Reyson killing Leo against WTA was a nice bonus. 

On 22.1.2019 at 1:03 AM, Robert of Normandy said:

Did this cuz wynaut:

Best reason and best way to clear this map. Congrats! 

Really should give GF to Caeda & Hinoka these days ... even my Valter got it. 

On 27.1.2019 at 12:46 PM, mcsilas said:

Rebellion theme? 

That Mirror Strike on Felicia reminds me of something ... 

Exact kill against the Axe Flier, null damage from Leo against Silas and that one-shot final were great! Congrats!