Your Lowest Tier Heroes

NekoKnight

@mampfoid I'm honored to be mentioned here. Let me see...

Matthew

dNgFYAX.png

Do I even need to say anything? My main unit, home screen hero and general representation of me. He's useful in all areas of the game, as a dedicated partner as well as SS and pretty much tanks just about anything under the sun that isn't Dragons or Reinhardt. I've been using him since the year started and no plans on stopping now. He's still waiting on Seal ATK/SPD 2 and Aether as well as his final merge and a +ATK/-HP if I even decide I want that at this point now that Flashing Blade seal is a thing. He's also waiting on his refine, whenever that may be.

Lyn

2QnISgY.png

My favorite unit and unfortunately +ATK/SPD. She's waiting on Wrath and Brazen ATK/SPD 3 and Odd ATK Wave 3 so she can reach her full potential, but what she really needs is a demotion a +ATK/-NOT SPD nature so she can truly shine. As is she doesn't see all that much use in my army just because she's... not all that effective as she is now. I really want her to be my +10 sword unit but that's not possible as things are now. As of the present, I only whip her out during special occasions, but she's close to the heart.

M!Robin - Just the usual TA Raven build. But it holds up well and for a time, he saw quite a bit more use in my army.

None of the other units I use really count as most of them are A tier or higher, but I've been waiting to build a Rebecca and Odin, Barst was a project I wanted to start a long while back and I'm working on a Serra who's fairly low tier in the scheme of things as well. I'll probably revisit this topic, but it's been a busy week and I'm really tired, so I'm stopping here.

Edited by Zeo

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hubbies Jeorge and Lon'qu, Navarre, Sharena, M!Robin, Groom!Marth, Summer!Gaius, and Lachesis~ Still working on most of them but whew does Summer!Gaius get the job done with Flashing Blade~

Edited by Landmaster

Corn, my pride and joy (tier 4/A-)

Spoiler

nnkngaV.png

he tanks pretty much everything under the sun. in the arena it's usually a one man show of Corrin vs every dragon on the enemy team. this week's arena i had to run 3 sword units (Lonk and Lief being the others) and since no one seems to run TA or swordbreaker it was breezy. i recall a Nowi doing 12 damage to him. good times. 

Lonk (tier 4/A-)

Spoiler

DM7z9pC.png

started off as an off-brand Ryoma because i yearned for one...want to give him Wrath and Atk or Spd Wave. i have a Karla in my barracks who is treading thin ice rn

Leo (Tier 5/A+ ?????) 

Spoiler

K0agAfl.png

i'm pretty sure my build isn't A+ lol. i got a +spd Leo and was salty at such an abysmal nature so i wanted to attempt to make his slowass not as slow. i pulled a better natured Leo later but by then the damage was done and i didn't want to "waste" the 20k feathers i spent for L&D. with buffs he reaches pretty solid offenses 

Niles (Tier 6/B-)

Spoiler

ojf0lql.png

big fat Res wall mage murderer. unfortunately right after i spent 20k feathers for a Slaying Bow the news about Killer weapons came out. want to give him Cancel Affinity but then i'd probably need to pick a different nature (he's -Spd) or paste a QR seal on him for eternity. 

honourable mentions to Tobin, NY!Corn, Camus, Xander, BB!Marth, and Sakura. Camus and Xander have been mainstays on my Horse Emblem team since release. Toebean is the #1 armour smasher for AA, the only place he can wreck face. the defensive buffs Corn can provide straight out the box are crazy, up to +8/+8. he sucks offensively and his EP is meh but that utility is nothing to sneeze at. Sakura has a respectable amount of mixed bulk for a healer and mine makes it rain Pain+. i was really surprised at Marth's ranking; his statline is pretty hot. does merge capacity account for a part of it (noting that a lot of other decent TT units are down there with him)?

Navarre

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180727-100928.png?width=538

He'll switch to chill def once walhart ghb comes out. 

Since he's my third highest merge he'll be joining the AA leadoff team. I considered getting him wrath at one point but i think chill def would give him overall better team utility and still improve his combat. And enable more Ryoma 1v4s.

Sakura

Spoiler

image.png.99727b131fdd27449d2fbf37dce764a3.png

It doesn't matter what your statline is, every healer can run gravity sav6.

when will I get wrathful/dazzling fodder

Titania

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180727-101935.png?width=338

Finally got one with good ivs recently. She's one of my favs in Tellius but hasn't wanted to come home with even passable ivs until the Leg Hec banner.

I didn't like her prf so I built antimeta instead. Should kill a reasonable amount of armors and dragons. Will be having her as merge project.

Finn

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180727-102042.png?width=338

As long as IS doesn't give him a PRF, seasonals are going to die to this man for more lances.

Looking to switch to Atk/Def bond eventually for his A.

Edited by Thor Odinson

On 7/26/2018 at 2:12 PM, Zeo said:

Lyn

My favorite unit and unfortunately +ATK/SPD. She's waiting on Wrath and Brazen ATK/SPD 3 and Odd ATK Wave 3 so she can reach her full potential, but what she really needs is a demotion a +ATK/-NOT SPD nature so she can truly shine. As is she doesn't see all that much use in my army just because she's... not all that effective as she is now. I really want her to be my +10 sword unit but that's not possible as things are now. As of the present, I only whip her out during special occasions, but she's close to the heart.

I have a +Spd -Def Lyn and while more speed is nice for taking out ranged units, once she gets into Brash Assault range, her speed stat becomes irrelevant for anything that can counter her. That's also why went with Death Blow because she's doesn't need the speed from Brazen Atk/Spd. I suppose it could help her avoid doubles on enemy phase, but.... the real thing that makes the build is Wrath, to make up for her low attack power. It's extremely satisfying to have Lyn take out a full health Zelgius with Wrath Moonbow.

9 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

So are talking about our mains or how many low tier heroes we use?

Any low tier heroes that you use on a regular basis. Can be mains or just units you find yourself using more often than not.