Is Lowen "Good" experiment.

Hanes

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/21/2018 at 1:58 AM, This boi uses Nino said:

Wait really? I did it? I won? This makes me so happy and I don't know why.

It's called "helping" my dude and it's completely fine to be happy about it :3

Blank level-ups are so unfair, like getting something done at uni or school with all the effort and turns out to be a bad grade despite of all :c

Heath is an unit that I never got the interest to use, is he worth it?

47 minutes ago, QuoteSoda said:

.... You use angelic rope on isadora? REALLY?

It’s a good idea. Isadora is a pretty good prepromote in a great class with a high base speed and growth to offset her low con. The extra 7 HP offered by the angelic robe helps fix her main problem, her bad durability. 

Shes certainly not the best Paladin, but there’s no such thing as too many Paladins 

13 hours ago, Rose482 said:

Lowen not having a strong last level up </3 that's a shame, but oh well he's still looking good anyway.

and lol tactics....I never really cared for them, I won' t stop using arenas just to get some more stars >.> 

I know it happened a trillion timea already but I think they are fixed level ups.

a lot of people don't care about turncount.

3 hours ago, QuoteSoda said:

.... You use angelic rope on isadora? REALLY?

Oh hey look it's the guy from Ft. Mangs, yes ISadora is a good unit and she would have died at one point  had I not given her an Angelic Robe, she comes with it and will most likely tank the right flank but not destroy the wall so she might as well use since she has nothing to do on the first turn.

It's called "helping" my dude and it's completely fine to be happy about it :3

Blank level-ups are so unfair, like getting something done at uni or school with all the effort and turns out to be a bad grade despite of all :c

Heath is an unit that I never got the interest to use, is he worth it?

Well ok.

I hate them so much.

I liked him a lot because he was a drake rider. Etymology wise that thing isnt a wyvern. it's a drake.

It’s a good idea. Isadora is a pretty good prepromote in a great class with a high base speed and growth to offset her low con. The extra 7 HP offered by the angelic robe helps fix her main problem, her bad durability. 

Shes certainly not the best Paladin, but there’s no such thing as too many Paladins

Exactly 

This reminds me that my last team might be full of fliers and paladins.

@Rose482 @QuoteSoda @DisobeyedCargo @1% Critical Hit (I'm uploading another part later today please respond to this so that it's not double-posting when I post the next part, why don't I edit this one? Cause you won't get notified of it, thank you).

Edited by This boi uses Nino

2 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Etymology wise that thing isnt a wyvern. it's a drake.

The GBA games until Sacred Stones never got the type of dragon right.

I'll be on watch :3

also,it's only me that hate the wyvern's enemy? 

Ever single time i get by suprise on this guys, and that make me do a lot of Reset by a simpek mistake (like serra get by suprise because of this guys)

Edited by QuoteSoda

38 minutes ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

And even then it’s only for wyvern knights, everyone else is on a drake 

4 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

I got u bro 

Thank you!

3 minutes ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

Yeah, a wyvern is a 4 limbed creature, 2 legs and 2 wings, it is also the largest of the three. Drakes are smaller than dragons, are 6 limbed with 2 set of wings and 4 legs and can breath fire. The dragon is larger than the drake but smaller than the wyvern, it is also a 6 limbed creature that can spit fire.

3 minutes ago, QuoteSoda said:

also,it's only me that hate the wyvern's enemy? 

Ever single time i get by suprise on this guys, and that make me do a lot of Reset by a simpek mistake (like serra get by suprise because of this guys)

No, it is not only you, wyvern riders are one of the few enemies that can survive one round with most of your units (when unsupported at least) so they might take you by surprise.

3 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

And even then it’s only for wyvern knights, everyone else is on a drake 

You mean wyvern lord's right? Wyvern knights are actually drakes. And damn I wish Eliwood got a drake. *GASP* what if there was a Drak no Dragon rider lord? So cool!

I had an idea to start working on videos at the end of every experiment that give my final opinion on the unit, I will start with Rebecca and then Lowen and then whoever comes after I play FE7 on the SJW chalenge or Diversity challenge, you basically just have to bring one unit of every class hence diversity

Chapter 22: Living Legend. This chapter wasn't long it was annoying to deal with the Drake reinforcements but this time I had a strong flying unit around, again I used Fiora because Florina is too OP right now, she will be used in Battle Before Dawn of course.

SknSIDt.png
What will you guys do?

BwEFpmc.png
Most of his stats are average and not so high but that HP and Def though, if he gets HP in every level up (which he won't it's tonymode which gives you the average stats) then hewould cap HP on his own.

9TKrmK4.png
The most important part here is to take care of the enemies above and clear a path for a flier to Pent, in this case though Fiora is an indepent woman and she clears a path for herself.

sfIb5Yc.png
What do I say about Pent? Well he is cool but he has to be kept alive and is placed so close to the boss, he really can only die if three drake riders get to hit him but Florina is out to help so that won't happen.

ohzbwDq.png
Hawkeye is just awesome! He is so powerful, he might have a few problems doubling sometimes but a Brave axe fixes that, he is so tanky 50 HP WOW!

2jGSm8F.png
An ocean seal, in the desert? Well ok deserts, atleast IRL, tend to be places where water flowed millions of years ago so I guess this could make sense, but I refuse to believe that Humans existed before the desert dried up and that they had ships, and Pirates so this is just wrong. Here's some data, the sahara desert used to be an Ocean which we(not me, the scientists and geologists) call Tethys 7 million years ago. Humans didn't exist until 4 million years ago and proper civilization didn't start until 10,000 years ago. "But couldn'tthey have built ships before agriculture? No, because Humans actually had to focus a lot on survival and food so there was no time to professionalize in any areas because the food that was made was the food needed,  unlike today where we produce more food than needed (Overpopulation isn't increasing it's averaging out) so some people dont have to make food and can do stuff, like boats, but that started some actual 10000 ~ 4000 Years ago the latter being the year when literature was invented and so civilizations progressed more, so 4000 isn't 7 million to me. Anyways sorry for this history lesso I just love history to death.

MsL4umq.png
Merlinus: Oh thank goodness you crit, I don't know if I could dodge anymore!
Lowen: Yeah, you're welcome!
Rebecca: Yes Lowen you're the best!
Lowen: Thank you... now you I will Chaaaaaaargeeeeee in your face (AGDQ or Awesome Games Done Quick actually used Lowen somewhere and said "CHAAAAAAAAAAARGEEEEEEEEE" but this is a coincidence I did it because the Sword crit looks like it directs a legion to say to attack, move or CHHAA- you get the point).
Also I realized now that Lowen's armor looks a lot like Marcus' it's not the same but it's cool to see Lowen take in his master's footsteps.

bppZwSN.png
Are we capping HP? Still dissapointed though

rN9dFnK.png
He's not joking, his eyes of steel allows no sand to pass through.

d8OYMD8.png
So the way this thing works on the GBA games is that it divides your strength by half and it adds its 9 MT and works like the Trinity of Magic acting as Light and it targets resistancce Eliwood;s STR is 11 so 5+9=14. It might sound good but it isn't that same ATK is the same as Priscilla's Mag without a weapon.

1OgetB1.png
He reached D rank in staves now, if he ever got 30 Mag (Which won't happen because tonymode makes my stats average) and gets A rank in staves then he could have a 15 Range Warp. That's insane.

hZwwgDu.png
After farming Ninian to level 11 from 9 (Though she was 8 at the start of the level), Canas and Serra's staff exp which is around 50-70, Lowen's 2 level ups (including this one), 1 level Fiora got and random exp sprinkled around this gave me the 700 exp requirement for the gaiden, I have pure waters so I should be fine, plus barrier staffs.

lOHMCqS.png
WILL. HE. CAP. HP? That Def though and Luck of course, 13 Critical and non critical avoid. 6 (Technically 6.5) Hit thats all good!

4YU46tV.png
I hope this chapter isn't so hard.

Lowen's Performance: 7/10. He didn't do much with the enemies but he helped defend Merlinus from Paul so that was cool, for some reason Jasmine didn't move afterwards.

2 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

You mean wyvern lord's right? Wyvern knights are actually drakes. And damn I wish Eliwood got a drake. *GASP* what if there was a Drak no Dragon rider lord? So cool!

May have gotten th classes mixed up 

The genesis chpater is dificult because if you attack kishuna and don't kill him,The Promoted Sages,Bishops and druids will just destroy you even if you have Barrier or pure water.(Except Lucios because he is a magic wall if promoted)

1 hour ago, Rose482 said:

Will he cap HP? Yes.He.Will.

We love a HP tank, also lol at his strength/skill/speed/luck all being 13...king of being average in almost everything 

13 is an unlucky number... No, no! Stay away bad RNG senses!

6 minutes ago, QuoteSoda said:

The genesis chpater is dificult because if you attack kishuna and don't kill him,The Promoted Sages,Bishops and druids will just destroy you even if you have Barrier or pure water.(Except Lucios because he is a magic wall if promoted)

Actually he stays stationary in eliwood mode which is what this mode is. And while he can disappear I belive that is in HHM only.

and unless I have enemy data wrong I think only one enemy has a long range tome 

its certainly not the easiest chapter but it’s doable 

On 8/22/2018 at 5:55 PM, DisobeyedCargo said:

May have gotten th classes mixed up 

Probably 

23 hours ago, QuoteSoda said:

Lucius almost died facing two shamans on Chapter 17 so I don't believe that.

23 hours ago, Rose482 said:

Will he cap HP? Yes.He.Will.

We love a HP tank, also lol at his strength/skill/speed/luck all being 13...king of being average in almost everything 

I hope he does it would be so funny

13 In everything  even when 20/1

23 hours ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

13 is an unlucky number... No, no! Stay away bad RNG senses!

Really? Hmm I hope I get lucky.

23 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Actually he stays stationary in eliwood mode which is what this mode is. And while he can disappear I belive that is in HHM only.

and unless I have enemy data wrong I think only one enemy has a long range tome 

its certainly not the easiest chapter but it’s doable 

I think he dissapears whenever in HHM. Only one? that's dumb. I hope so let's see how easy it is.

PLEASE READ THIS DON'T BE A JERK AND SKIP THANK YOU :)

Hey people it won't belong before the next part comes up just wanted to notify you, also like always comment so this ain't a double post lol.

Chapter 22: This took time but it was all fine. I also got some delicous loot it's eyecandy! You'll see.

PgvvALb.png
Eliwood plays roblox I guess Ooooof.

bSRIvaq.png
This is too broken.

20sq34P.png
Formation was like this, it's hard to plan out because you're split but it's alright.

q5DS9j8.png
Durability is now 7.8/10 Too much damage taken.

WR8Po65.png
If they let you forge weapons in a "FE Elibe Echoes" I would call her bow Buna because she crits as if she were using Luna tomes.

qkZKRrO.png
Hawkeye so strong. Hawkeye break dimension.

oagRHtG.png
Eliwood dodging and doesn't even move.

d4kxoFr.png
Isadora even puts fear into Generals!

7rRkFT1.png
Good job General, I bet you'll live a long life.

OcAFUBP.png
In this chapter I mostly tried to feed her as many levels as possible.

NpPbBGW.png
Reaver weapons are so fun to use, they give +30 Hit and Avoid and +2 Dmg when at an advantage.

zZmFhpE.png
So many fours!

0n2ljLh.png
Isadora being awesome.

3iRgpyC.png
It weighs 13... Even Lowen is slowed down by 1 but a bodyring can fix that eh? Yeah I think I'll do that, no Nino Im guess, or who knows maybe yes Nino but no Body Ring.

63pHlnU.png
We're still on road to that HP cap, 14 Luck is also nice.

CPotnaZ.png
Why do you tease me so game?

o5ZeoZP.png
So Light brands aren't even classified as swords? Wow this is so bad.

b5MdB61.png
I wonder what funny things I can do with this staff to certain enemies...

Jwufb79.png
Who is going to use this? Isadora I think might like it, hey accurate people being more accurate is always better.

weEj3vY.png
So opening his door makes this happen? 4 unpromoted enemies are nothing. Let's check what they have *Presses R on emulator* Silver dropable weapons? COME TO ME I WANT YOU.

TuyabCN.png
Lowen with a Silver Lance doubling! I wow! I love it! Lowen isn't as mediocre as I thought; he is pretty fast, pretty durable and everything else. YES!

5zcE9Cj.png
Even Lowen is excited for the Silver weapons.

kgVfw5v.png
Raven? or Eliwood? how about Isadora? Yeah that works.

B1awXMV.png
Lol do I Devil Axe bartre to get A rank? HAHAHA I might actually consider it if I want Karla and then I don't have to do it again, and I would have to Arena abuse for that but hey! That would be cool.

24dGg9L.png
Rebecca's eyes shine for that Silver Bow, Lowen breaths a sigh of relief as he won't have to spend money for it.

hYP7HBa.png
The best thing is, she exactly has 6 Con to use it. Which means I don't need to touch any stinky Steel bow again, YAY! Also I didn't screenshot it but I got the Afa's drops, LOWEN. Immediately.

Lowen's Performance: 8/10 He does everything now, he is an unstoppable beast, statwise he might become my favorite cavalier.

Edited by This boi uses Nino

On 8/24/2018 at 3:24 AM, Rose482 said:

Oh, glad it's not just me then : P

And you using Isadora <3 I use her most of the time tbh.

Ooof

She's fast and that's good.

On 8/24/2018 at 11:38 AM, 1% Critical Hit said:

Wow! Things are going well!

I imagined Eliwood crashing into the wall while saying oof lol

They are, Genesis is actually fairly simple, as long as you bring Pure Waters and Barriers and Ninian you should be fine, the Silver weapons at the end are sooo goooood!

At least he didn't die by hitting it (Like Hector did).

Chapter 23: Four-Fanged Offense.  I didn't upload yesterday because I failed a few times and lost motivation to do it for the day, but here it is! I think the next chapter is fairly simple so I might do it today too, but who knows you know how me making this promise always goes.

pSeCM9S.png
So the +5% Everywhere makes his growths be:
HP 95
STR: 35
SKL: 35
SPD: 35
LUCK: 55
DEF: 45
RES: 35

Yes he is that tanky, the funny thing is now maybe the 5% boost to HP will make him cap on average. Who knows.

MdzJFQG.png
In this playthrough he came unpromoted instead, I don't know why if I played Lyn mode on both experiments and held the Knights crest in the inventory so whatever, he is significantly worse now. Thankfully my OP Florina can recruit him and save his ass so I guess that's that, he also comes with a Nice Silver Lance and a Hand Axe for Hawkeye.

3EIVxUR.png
At first I didn't know who to use this to but then I decided Heath could use it because the next Elysian Whip comes until Battle Before Dawn and I would prefer Heath promoted before that. Kent could have used it but he get's the knight crest next chapter so nah Heath it is. Now I have to wonder what I'll do with my two Hero Crests and an Elysian whip. training Bartre by feeding him kills everywhere would be insane but so funny.

XPf7xvq.png
Eliwood gains an Ok Level.

lGsg4hv.png
Florina is still OP

dXJbuzx.png
That's my Lowen! Criting and saving a Javelin use.

4ZT8MK5.png
Lowen-like Level up.

G0WzOez.png
Lancereavers on enemies still makes them bad.

qLfOxAh.png
Oh no! A silence staff I would have never used!!

OXcmcFT.png
I got Kent from Level 12 to Level 16 promotion next chapter will be very good. Also Sain isn't as useful anymore, maybe I'll field him a little to make him more relevant? And probably give Sain the Speedwings too.

C6KWhTZ.png
And so Roy is now a Half-Dragon. Son to Ninian and Eliwood. Grandchild to Elbert, Eleanora, Nergal and Aegir. And now Eliwood is Nergal's son-in-law. Lol.

bnMg9uF.png
Ok.

PCRGRRW.png
Every Heath level up feels like this.

cy9fhc9.png
I love it when Arena battles just start and you crit.

gG9J91T.png
So during the Arena training I almost died once and I became so paranoid that I told myself I would promote Heath once he got 10 Speed. And here he is.

wXPpn1z.png
I mean it gets the job done but it's not fantastic. Had I promoted him at the same time and with the same gains but with HHM bonuses he would have: 42 HP, 16 Str, 15 Skl, 14 Spd, 8 Luck, 13 Def and 5 Res, so he would have been better especially with that 2 more speed.

0XkLnoN.png
It was clogging up space s I just randomly gave it to him.

g97wuma.png
Lowen is so tanky even a crit from Lloyd and a hit wouldn't kill him.

u4pSf03.png
I love how all the time it's either just HP and Def or everything except Def, I guess Tonymode makes him very consistent.

Lowen's Performance: 8/10. He tanked many of those enemy myrmidons who almost never did him any damage and just clogged up space he is so amazing I love it.

1 hour ago, Rose482 said:

We love a OP Florina.

And Lowen is looking so good? and yes it's funny how he either gets Hp and Defense or everything else XD the RNG goddess is blessing him I see.

Florina is so worth to train and this proves it even further!

Finally she's doing good deeds to a unit who deserves it!

2 hours ago, Rose482 said:

We love a OP Florina.

And Lowen is looking so good? and yes it's funny how he either gets Hp and Defense or everything else XD the RNG goddess is blessing him I see.

I do as well.

Yes Lowen is a good unit. He is Amazig! I didn't think much of him because o his growths but his bases are so good, and I think that he is one of the few units who can take a few hits in HHM if you give him some levels but even if he doesnt get Def is HP is so high with just a few level ups he survives a lotmore than Kent and Sain.

2 hours ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

Florina is so worth to train and this proves it even further!

Finally she's doing good deeds to a unit who deserves it!

I think the same but only if you trained her in Lyn's mode because else 9 base speed isn't great. She should have joined with 12 at chapter 15/16 like any other early game flier to have 8 AS with an iron lance.

The RNG Godess is amazing.

Chapter 24: Unfulfilled Heart. Oh wait! I did get the motivation to upload a 2nd time! Well everybody enjoy! A lot of good things happened in this map and I had some fun with it. I hope you guys also like it.

kYRqkeD.png
These only clog up space so give me money! And I guess no super Bartre but I don't need him.

thfjhyd.png
This guy has a Knight Crest but you must stealit from him, you know it'll be cool if enemies used a promotional item if you didn't get to them in time.

FW9J72U.png
And this is the formation of my units, also Lyn has a very good item. He he hahaha hahahahahahaha!!

wiT2QH5.png
Har har har ha har!! *cough* Uh right PeNT! *cough* he is a good unit, as a green unit he died a lot but as a blue one with Louise support he is good.

5jzjFSf.png
She has good bases she doubles everything in this map! I wonder what Diogo meant by saying she didn't have good bases, she is one point faster than 10/7 Rebecca.

Ka79Byp.png
Oh I have memories of when I played ENM and I sent an untrained Heath to go on Village-Safety duty and then seeing how he became so powerful with every level.

lbaPBI7.png
That steel blade has 14 Wt and he has 8 Con. how bad is it? well it lowers is avoid by 12 and Lowen has 87 hit against him. Epic fail.

DJ3tcsJ.png
Also get's crit by him.

vIMTwEX.png
*Drinks water* Mua ha ha ha ha!! Mine glitching is so much fun. Uber spear!

Uberspear! Uberspear! Uber alles in der welt! ~ (Fragment of the german anthem)

Y41LL8g.png
You give it to the shaman and then you go have fun killing him and getting the OP Uber Spear.

qGNUzkE.png
Oh but that's not all! I'll have the enemies suicide on my strong units or make them go away so they don't reach me as soon as they would other wise.

JtbdThI.png
Or have them attack your units so they level up and the ones that would kill him to go away, I also moved the sage that you can see at the Top-right further away from my team which gave me 1 precious turn of not seeing is guts, I could have also rescue-dropped him even farther away but it didn't ocurr to me then.

qTiUQbZ.png
Man when a Sain untrained for 4 chapters comes back and obliterates you you know something is wrong with you.

HEdNxND.png
Early promotion and now Hector is fast! I love it, though why does he still have 5 movement?

BUpgImb.png
With the mine I moved the Knight Crest cav closer to me, then Legault took a hit from him, stole the Knight's Crest gave it to Kent and Kent get's his promotion, he is now 16/1 And I popped him back into shape. My final team does seem like it'll be full of high movement units.

4bPhpzH.png
I was absolutely not scared at all, if it were x3 effectiveness then he would do 27 damage and I would have been scared. If I were at triangle disadvantage and it were x3 effectiveness he would do 31 damage and I would have much more scared but no,  effective weapons are trash in FE7.

8RnlVSs.png
Now who to give it to? Well Marcus maybe? For now I don't know.

1PY7KHj.png
Heath, neutralize the wyvern riders at the north. And take this spear, it will help you.

X1edJ5l.png
Oh my. It's a battle of the blue-haired women. I wonder who'll win (I guess know I have to kill Ursula with Isadora)

sEazBeI.png
I was surprised when I read this, I didn't remember there being a Hammerne in FE7! FE7 is when the franchise started forcing you to do the map exactly like you were told with no warp shenanigans so this is cool. Hmmm I wonder what OP weapon I'll repair with it... Hmmmm what a though choice... (Hmmmm)

f5ORUQy.png
Yes! Spectacular! You quote unquote amaze me Heath.

XIjnEMe.png
HAHAHA. Why am I laughing? Well because I was pretty bored at the end of the chapter so I started voicing the characters kind of like a puppet show if you will so Heath and Fiora are having a competition to see who is more useful. Fiora boasts about her avoid while heath about his great ability to take hits. Eventually Heath says "I thought you came here to help me kill these guys, not to leave them at low HP and have them crawl to Priscilla" Fiora responds "Yeah right like you're killing anything!" and then Heath says "You'll see how they fall!" and then Heath crits. 

ln5P5tl.png
He might not have gotten a level-up but he still wrecks everything.

Lowen's Performance 6/10. He didn't do much I think he actually only killed two enemies so he didn't do much but he is still great at everything you do tell him to do.

Heath tries really hard, but he has to be aware of the pitfalls!

Wait a minute... How is exactly that you can perform the Mine glitch to steal that super cool awesome Spear of doomest doom ever?!

1 minute ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

Heath tries really hard, but he has to be aware of the pitfalls!

Wait a minute... How is exactly that you can perform the Mine glitch to steal that super cool awesome Spear of doomest doom ever?!

Nah dude he can fly over them.

Ok so the mine glitch is performed with animations off. You must put somewhere where you know the enemy will move to there not pass over it. Then when their HP bar shows just reset and you resume with the ability to control the enemies. You must have Vaida give th Uber spear to a the Shaman who is programmed to drop the weapon that is at the bottom (normally he only has nosferatu so he drops that but if you make the spear be below the nosferaty he will instead have that as a droppable item) then move him to you so it's easier to kill and then voila! You kill him and get the OP weapon.

Who do your florina get so God-like overpower? Also,why your pent get killed a few times in the desert chapter? Like atmost enemys in the map get Rekt if pent attacks. Also the best use to the hammer staff is for the uber spear i think