Is Lowen "Good" experiment.

Hanes

3 minutes ago, QuoteSoda said:

Who do your florina get so God-like overpower? Also,why your pent get killed a few times in the desert chapter? Like atmost enemys in the map get Rekt if pent attacks. Also the best use to the hammer staff is for the uber spear i think

I know youre not from the US but I'll see if I can answer those questions.

"Why did your Florina get god-like overpowered?" Because I arena abused her to Level 16 and then tonymode got weird and maxed her unpromoted stats. 

"Also how did your Pent get killed in the desert chapter?" Well in the Rebecca thread I had no powerful flying unit so it was really hard tp get to him before the powerful wyvern riders came.

Yeah I said mhyself I would use the Hammerne staf for the Uber spear give it to marcus and watch him go!

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Nah dude he can fly over them.

Ok so the mine glitch is performed with animations off. You must put somewhere where you know the enemy will move to there not pass over it. Then when their HP bar shows just reset and you resume with the ability to control the enemies. You must have Vaida give th Uber spear to a the Shaman who is programmed to drop the weapon that is at the bottom (normally he only has nosferatu so he drops that but if you make the spear be below the nosferaty he will instead have that as a droppable item) then move him to you so it's easier to kill and then voila! You kill him and get the OP weapon.

OOoooh! :o

And after the enemy phase is over you can't control em' anymore?

2 minutes ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

OOoooh! :o

And after the enemy phase is over you can't control em' anymore?

Yeah you cant control them afterwards.

On 8/26/2018 at 2:40 AM, Rose482 said:

Louise <3 I love her so much, my favorite sniper in this game.

And Pent? I don't know her.

Mangs does too also I take great offense, Rebecca is now sad.

Why not? 

Chapter 25: Pale Flower of Darkness. Alright sorry people for taking too long but school and you know. I'm going to try to finish this series as fast as possible so I can focus more on school. The SJW challenge I was planning for FE7 will probably not come immediately after this experiment, the latest I would start would be December with the short vacations. Anyways enjoy!

zZCs9Ur.png
I thought I needed to give him the spear but he did just fine with a javelin, the thing is that enemies o get stronger and faster but Steel weapons slow them down a lot around Ch.22 and onward so thats where Marcus' 11 Speed helps again although he really just falls off for one chapter which is Dragon's Gate.

PASIg6P.png
This attempt I did not forget Legault, also I wasn't kidding when I said my lategame team would have mostly mounted and flying units. (Although lategame I consider to be Cog of Destiny onward).

IVzRw0g.png
That's a good crit, so you all know by now, it's get a crit and then a bad level up, in this case he got a blank one.

frbYBbl.png
I think I'll give this to Lowen so he might double the heroes on the next chapter with a silver lance which would be so good.

H9JYErs.png
Marcus doesn't fall off except for one chapter I guess.

QvJOIP6.png
Kent learns from Marcus

DHspGca.png
Sain is still himself though.

BNoyapy.png
I really needed him to dodge that one.

MmBabLV.png
The way I realized I forgot to bring Legault was with this thief. 

"A thief?? what is he there for? free lockpicks? There's no chests in this map right? Oh there is... crap I didn't bring Legault"

GTpE3ZE.png
The spear also makes you a siege tome baiter pro.

JBarirl.png
Ah that's fine I have one in the convoy, I think... wait don't tell me Matthew has the last one! Oh no what will I-

OVepaAE.png
Oh thank god it's there!

Lmslzvr.png
Karel has good bases and as such he is a useful prepromote, he has nice durability and good strength his biggest drawback is never being able to wield 1-2 weapons which means he cant retaliate against those that do but also means there might be enemies that are 8 spaces away from him.

gJQ13Mr.png
What will I use this for? Heath maybe?  or Sain? They both fight on the frontlines a lot and even Light mages hurt them a lot so -2 damage from those would be helpful.

52pI0AU.png
Lies! Lies! Lies! That thing is worth 10,000 gold but you can sell it for 5,000 because of how selling works in this game.

hLTAtLz.png
People rejoice! I guess I am using Nino now, or if Priscilla dies then Serra.

fqr3djZ.png
Even if he missed and got hit twice he would still survive. And that's amazing.

bXMyNrx.png
Your typical level up from Lowen. So far so good though! but I really wanted speed because I wanted to make sure he could double the heroes next chapter.

Lowen's Performance: 8/10 Your usual tanking and killing Lowen is still awesome.

It's alright that you take your time to update, school is important too!
gods i never knew that one day i would say that i hated schools as a kid and now that i'm a teacher i can see why i hated it

It's better to use the Talisman on the person who has worst Res but more than 2 or the person who has 0 Res?

Just now, 1% Critical Hit said:

It's alright that you take your time to update, school is important too!
gods i never knew that one day i would say that i hated schools as a kid and now that i'm a teacher i can see why i hated it

It's better to use the Talisman on the person who has worst Res but more than 2 or the person who has 0 Res?

ok.
lol.

I dont understand ths question. But I think the Talisman should go to a frontliner with bad res.

lol school <3 I miss school, I hated it when i was still in it, but now that I finished it.....I miss it ;;

And as for me, I like to give Talisman to the characters who has bad res bases, and most of the time those people have a bad res growth....so yeah.

I give the talisman to units who have decent res, so that I can have a staves, bolting and magical units bait. 

Geez school I don't want to go back xd I'm at the final year and by far it's going to be the worst one.

18 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

I dont understand ths question. But I think the Talisman should go to a frontliner with bad res.

I do the same actually, but I asked because maybe doing that is not the right way to use it

11 hours ago, Rose482 said:

lol school <3 I miss school, I hated it when i was still in it, but now that I finished it.....I miss it ;;

And as for me, I like to give Talisman to the characters who has bad res bases, and most of the time those people have a bad res growth....so yeah.

Two points are worth if you want em' to survive! :3

1 hour ago, Kubson said:

I give the talisman to units who have decent res, so that I can have a staves, bolting and magical units bait. 

Geez school I don't want to go back xd I'm at the final year and by far it's going to be the worst one.

I actually miss the social part of school, you know, being with buddies and such... But lectures were and are the most booooring thing ever. That's why I'm studying to become a teacher, I want to make it more enjoyable and less of a: "man, it's this class again where we get lectures and do everything by the book, so boring and useless."

On 8/29/2018 at 2:26 AM, Rose482 said:

It sucks when you're too good like me because you want to sleep but the teachers don't let you and then forever think you're the reatrd of the class.

Yeah.

On 8/29/2018 at 12:39 PM, Kubson said:

Ok.

Good luck.

On 8/29/2018 at 1:19 PM, 1% Critical Hit said:

I do the same actually, but I asked because maybe doing that is not the right way to use it

Two points are worth if you want em' to survive! :3

I actually miss the social part of school, you know, being with buddies and such... But lectures were and are the most booooring thing ever. That's why I'm studying to become a teacher, I want to make it more enjoyable and less of a: "man, it's this class again where we get lectures and do everything by the book, so boring and useless."

k
kk

I hope you're a fun teacher, the system doesn't let them do much creative but see how you can do it. I have an idea but it might sound horrible. Leave those that don't like you behind, not for vendetta but so you can actually make the classes super fun and not have to waste time on them, surprise them with a 0 and maybe they actually get to work too, although in modern "softy days" that might sound cruel so maybe no.

Chapter 26: Battle Before Dawn. Hey I'm baaaaack! Not updating this in 3 days feels like forever, like when @Rose482 stopped doing her run it feels like a year already :| . 

146ewAl.jpg
In school I was bored and I grabbed my arts class and started drawing this from memory although of course it's got several mistakes. Somehoe I got the 10 character limit right. I forgot to mention it but Pent will use Rescue to grab zephiel. Not like you can read the 1p quality of the image.

bSm0S5F.png
I'm dissapoint. Couldn't they give Merlinus the ability to use bows maybe and also 6 movement? How about the promotin gave stats and plus 7 Strength? I'm dissapoint.

3BVddyi.png
Oh, I thought EHM enemies were much slower but well EHM gives bonuses only to promoted enemies and HHM gives all units hard mode bonuses and gives promoted enemies EHM bonuses combined with HHM bonuses so, spooky.

XhWv4Vz.png
A tank we have right here.

dRuQZbA.png
This allows her to double the heroes with an Iron Lance.

DpPyiGr.png
So yeah formation somewhat similar to my piece of paper plan.

oFXcEX7.png
Has anybody ever even managed to steal this Master Seal? There's so much other stuff to do.

haK5tCd.png
Come on IS, give us a bit more time please?

nWydJBK.png
Now I'll have to kill him with a full inventory guy, like Lowen.

dOTm5WX.png
So we all now her bad stuff lets talk about the good stuff that she at least has. 
With fire tome she has base speed of 11 which is not far away from doubling the slow enemies which are like everything.
Ok that's all.

hq3ImA6.png
Scrap what I said before, every level up this guy gets is either everything but def, HP Def or HP luck.

JyeeNaY.png
Here we go!

5Dh5d1X.png
Here we go, much easier now!

tw8mrqi.png
No.

HdCRS9q.png
Oh come on!

83vLLnz.png
Jaffar killed the guy with the boots, and he doesn't grab them even if you can;t trade stuff from him.

NnVMaQe.png
I don't know whether to show her level ups here like before or not, maybe not.

5Kd5B7H.png
How every Rebecca level up feels like.

Cdhb01r.png
This is why I think generals are good in the hands of the enemy, because they actually survive a lot and their 5 mov sometimes throws you off since you are used to 4 mov knights.

dBfRadj.png
Unlocked the gaiden.

NE4dWhp.png
That druid is actually inmobile so it's way easier to steal than what I thought.

nEBnbB2.png
Oh the irony.

pMRiBpY.png
No she crit.

dDMk1WX.png
Thankfully I save stated just in case and Lowen does the kill instead, Rebecca attacked first btw.

vcmO84t.png
NOOOOOO, he ain't capping HP now, well I'm giving him the Angelic Robe then.

3E0JZ1M.png
The shaman is desperate @Rose482 do you still not know her?

keXOITz.png
Epic way to end a chapter.

jsYrvOu.png
Saved here just in case, don't know what for though.

Lowen's Performance: 0/10 No HP. In all seriousness I give him a 10/10 He is so good like really he doubles most the enemies and survives even 2 boltings from Ursula! He is just a boss.

4 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

survives even 2 boltings from Ursula

Lowen isn't afraid of crows!

Actually, there's a lot of strategies to make even the most unresponsive student being interested in a real fun class and it's so satisfying to do so when all other teachers say crap about that student in particular.

Huh... Didn't know that you can Rescue Zephiel outta the room :o

Chapter 26: Battle Before Dawn. Hey I'm baaaaack! Not updating this in 3 days feels like forever, like when @Rose482 stopped doing her run it feels like a year already :| . 

lol V__V rip my thread, it was fun while it lasted, I'm sad I wouldn't be able to finish it.....but oh well.

You making maps again <3 drawing FE maps in art classes <3

Has anybody ever even managed to steal this Master Seal? There's so much other stuff to do.

I don't even remember it being there lol V_V I guess that answer your question.

The shaman is desperate @Rose482 do you still not know her?

giphy.gif

On 9/1/2018 at 5:56 PM, 1% Critical Hit said:

Lowen isn't afraid of crows!

Actually, there's a lot of strategies to make even the most unresponsive student being interested in a real fun class and it's so satisfying to do so when all other teachers say crap about that student in particular.

Huh... Didn't know that you can Rescue Zephiel outta the room :o

Crows? I don't get the joke.

Uh really? Well yeah I'm pretty sure there is, anyway good luck on your teaching! Oooh! I have an idea! You know how math is dificult to understand? what if you grabbed math, put the context in english and see how it goes? Lol make it something like a simple FE equation of Atk - Def. That would be more to see if they understand english so you could put this as a diagnosis test to see how much everybody knows and understands English.

Yeah you have to be creative or blatantly steal the strategy from whoisthisgit worst levels ever #12 extra video.

On 9/1/2018 at 6:48 PM, Rose482 said:

lol V__V rip my thread, it was fun while it lasted, I'm sad I wouldn't be able to finish it.....but oh well.

You making maps again <3 drawing FE maps in art classes <3

I don't even remember it being there lol V_V I guess that answer your question.

giphy.gif

Eduardo feels confused, Eduardo want to know what happened. Eduardo hurt himself in confusion because he tripped while thinking about why no FE10 iron man. very confuzed.

That's what I like doing and will have to do if I want to be a good history teacher or something else like that.

Yeah it's so far away but I'm a madman and got it

I'm actually curios about what show or movie or whatever that GIF originates from.

Chapter 26x Night of Farewells attempt 1: Yeah i didn't beat it this time but I don't want to leave you in the dark so atleast enjoy this for now. Also I couldn't edit my previous post but I wanted to say that a problem with uploading is that my school forces me to take activities I picked chess cause I don't get sweaty and because it has the most convenient time. But also I was watching a lot of Bob Ross and listening to this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4.

3edi3CR.png
I will do whatever necessary to give Lowen that 60 HP cap

KImf9FF.png
Most pathetic boss atleast in EHM, Luna makes mincemeat out of her and she is weighed down by 8 (8!) so her speed goes down to 10.

8hKWWTj.png
When did you get D rank? I don't remeber you using handaxes or the like! Well this means I can give you the hammer.

IhJnPii.png
And this is my rankings.

X7VYtGQ.png
And this is the formation, and I do have a plan for the first few turns.

dVMSaRO.png
Give me back my boots! You filthy thie- ok put that killing edge away! Jeez.

rSGFl8X.png
So to kill these bois  I came up with a strat, Heath uses silver lance but accidentally Ninian gives him Filla's might rather than Nini's grace. He gets hit back hard by the sage but physic exists! Then Fiora just kills that bolting mage.

pE8SNgZ.png
And as for here I put Lowen here to 1RKO the cav and leave the paladin at low HP to give the kill to Nino, though I made the mistake of supporting lowen with both Rebecca and Eliwood.

L7lKgXS.png
And he critted the paladin instead.

ynRga2b.png
Heath the master! that's a 86.74 miss so that's cool!

RPaienP.png
That son of a...!

CRyUXK1.png
Tremble and despair! Mua ha ha ha ha!

Z9L08iR.png
Should I still show her level ups?

z1wOTev.png
Blessing in disguise, since Nino can finish him off.

JlM8XAz.png
Hammerne on a physic staff because it's important.

Q0ceEnk.png
Lowen I am still heartbroken at you not getting HP.

f2xazQ3.png
Ah! that is... a misplacement mistake, I... made a mistake and got Heath killed, I-I caAaa-n contin-

No, Heath is a hero, he fought with honor and now I'll return the honor to him, RESET!

Lowen's Performance (With what was done): 7.8/10 too much crit.

The crow thing was because of Ursula's title "Blue Crow"

Show Nino's level ups anyway and double dread Jaffar for eating the Boots!

Strategies that consider students' likes and interests are the most effective, so it surely works!

On 9/3/2018 at 3:45 AM, Rose482 said:

that perfect Lowen level up going to waste ;;

And yes show Nino's level ups

Not really, I think that tonymode fixes level ups but fixes them differently for every playthrough so that they always end up average but give a little bit of randomness.so if restart the chapter over and over I'll still see the same level up.

Alright.

On 9/3/2018 at 5:56 PM, 1% Critical Hit said:

The crow thing was because of Ursula's title "Blue Crow"

Show Nino's level ups anyway and double dread Jaffar for eating the Boots!

Strategies that consider students' likes and interests are the most effective, so it surely works!

Oh I forgot about that.

Well I will but with a condition, I won't show the same elel ups because they are fixed, except Lowen who is the star.

So it's possible that on a- oh fine let's talk in spanish cause it's easier for me to say the following that way. En mi escuela dan un examen de "diagnostico" como para checar que tanto sabemos de una materia como la historia o tal entonces lo hacen en donde tu vives eso? A mi me gustan pero porque estan bien faciles y les quita mucho tiempo a los prof- digo porque tiene mucha importancia conocer los gustos de los alumnos.

Chapter 26x: Night of Farwells attempt 2. "It says attempt so you failed, SKIP!" hold on, I'm putting attempt because it's an attempt not because I necessarily failed. Anyway I refined my strategy, let's see how it works.

VjdwHdp.png
I tried many different strategies and formations but I settled on this one, let's see how it goes.

2gJBCui.png
So this is the 1st move, Rebecca uses her 6 mov to support Lowen and Fiora drops him near the heroes with a Silver Lance. At first I dropped him to the generals' floor with a hammer but then I decided that the heroes were much more threatening and dropped him there instead. The biggest problem is that the druid physics the heroes but they eventually fall to Lowen's might (And bond from Rebecca).

onAyCVX.png
Rather than attack the sage I will attack the bolting mage and equip a javelin, the sage does 14 damage but that's better than the 21 he would take from no barrier.

ymGDofE.png
HAHAHA, du bist ein idiot! Du hast gerade einen panzer! Actually @1% Critical Hit what if you made a NES and/or a GBA portrait for lowen depicting him as having gone berserker? Like mad. 

dZ0DHPc.png
Heath is dodging them 70 percenters again!

JEjI4lW.png
Look at Lowen, the AI positioned him within Rebecca's range!

Yxo3HYd.png
Just hammerning the physic staff.

BCDR0gB.png
So satisfying.

mmh2t8F.png
Luna does more damage when the enemy's res is above 7, that number is equal to Flux's might, surprisingly this level 13 general  has 11 res which is very high even for other promoted enemy classes.

iMlKAe7.png
This man's HP keeps going up!

OlBCXxV.png
At first I thought this would be a tricky fight because the enemy 2 rounds her while she 3 rounds him so who would win? But then Rebecca crits and says "Me"

zudb0VI.png
Oh wow, got hit by a 54% and a 58*, should have used the iron lance cause atleast the enemies would have had 48 and 52 HIT respectively, well I'm restarting I just wanna do something.

xAyIe4X.png
La ragazza not gaining Magic or speed? Blasphemy! well you could say the same thing about Rebecca not gaining much speed on my previous playthrough.

Lowen's Performance: 8/10. Pretty solid and usefu in taking down those heroes although he takes too long so maybe next time I drop someone else too maybe? Hmmm.

You're doing great man. It's so nice to see a rather lackluster and kind of subparr unit hold his own and carry the team well this far. I'm not sure what it is about Lowen I like, but I just find him too likeable to not use. Even if there are better cavs in the game.

17 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

So it's possible that on a- oh fine let's talk in spanish cause it's easier for me to say the following that way. En mi escuela dan un examen de "diagnostico" como para checar que tanto sabemos de una materia como la historia o tal entonces lo hacen en donde tu vives eso? A mi me gustan pero porque estan bien faciles y les quita mucho tiempo a los prof- digo porque tiene mucha importancia conocer los gustos de los alumnos.

En ciertos casos se hacen esas pruebas de diagnostico, pero no son comunes. La semana pasada hice una que les fue super-difícil a los chicos, parecía Lunatic/Maniac Mode. Pero eso no se niega, si quitan tiempo XD

Actually @1% Critical Hit what if you made a NES and/or a GBA portrait for lowen depicting him as having gone berserker? Like mad. 

I wish I could do GBA portraits, but NES I surely can!

BCDR0gB.png
So satisfying.

This gives me a feeling of confort and happiness!

22 minutes ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

En ciertos casos se hacen esas pruebas de diagnostico, pero no son comunes. La semana pasada hice una que les fue super-difícil a los chicos, parecía Lunatic/Maniac Mode. Pero eso no se niega, si quitan tiempo XD

My 3 long years of taking Spanish has given me the incredible ability to...not understand a damn word in that entire conversation 

Something about Lowen that always surprises me is that despite his base 0 res his growth is a surprisingly solid 30%

4 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

My 3 long years of taking Spanish has given me the incredible ability to...not understand a damn word in that entire conversation 

Something about Lowen that always surprises me is that despite his base 0 res his growth is a surprisingly solid 30%

Basically, he asked if they make students do a diagnostic test to measure their level at some point of the term and I said yes and I made one last week that was hard as PoR Maniac Mode :3

Which contributes to his tank-like stats!

1 minute ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

Basically, he asked if they make students do a diagnostic test to measure their level at some point of the term and I said yes and I made one last week that was hard as PoR Maniac Mode :3

Which contributes to his tank-like stats!

Ahhhh

what subject are you looking to teach?

that it does. Lowen may not have one shorted everything with a steel Lance like sain did, but he was the unkillable Wall!

2 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Ahhhh

what subject are you looking to teach?

that it does. Lowen may not have one shorted everything with a steel Lance like sain did, but he was the unkillable Wall!

English, actually! At first I wanted to be a history teacher but some monetary and bureaucratic issues said "no" to me, so I went to the other subject that I like a lot!

Lowen, more like Wallen! or Lowall

3 minutes ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

English, actually! At first I wanted to be a history teacher but some monetary and bureaucratic issues said "no" to me, so I went to the other subject that I like a lot!

Lowen, more like Wallen! or Lowall

Aw dang that sucks. Teachers need to be paid more

1 hour ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Aw dang that sucks. Teachers need to be paid more

Exactly!

Here in Chile, Teachers get way less than they should get as payment, and then people complain why education is starting to suck more and more