Hrid Appreciation Thread: Who else wants him playable?

Anacybele

*raises hand*

I want him! I was surprised he was actually designed well (the sisters are all really not my style, Gunnthra open your EYES, omg). I've foddered off all my Fjorm's and my one Gunnthra because I really dislike them.

But Hrid looks awesome. I want him to either be an Armor with Armor March (to complete Armor Emblem for me, I just need a red), or a flyer (because I love wyverns). I really hope he's not red sword infantry because I have so many of them, and I only use like 3 of them at this point.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a big fan of Hrid's design. His outfit looks great on him, and the silver hair complements him well.

He also leaves a good first impression for a character in the chapter he first appears in. He definitely showed a lot more character in his one chapter so far compared to what Gunnthra and arguably even Fjorm did as well IMO. I thought he was going to have the Ephraim's personality judging from the whole deal about how he tried to assassinate Surtr on his own, but he turned out to be a lot different from Ephraim. He seems like a pretty likable dude who knows what he's doing.

I'm really hoping he's the next Red Legendary Hero. Yeah, I'm aware of the whole trend of "female-female-male" when it comes to Legendary Heroes, but I'm hoping Hrid will break the trend.

I don't mind if he becomes playable, but I don't want him as a Legendary Hero. Can we get the Lords out of the way first? Because I really couldn't care less about the Book II OCs...