can get laid but don't feel like it

Junkhead

10 hours ago, Pengaius said:

Well in my experience ( a whopping 0 times )(playaa) You need to have good strong rotor blades, the bigger your blade span the better, or you might want to go after a partner with a smaller tail rotor who might be more insecure and let you get with them. What do you mean you're not attracted to attack helicopters, y-you heliphobe.

imagine managing to come into this thread of all threads on the entire fucking hellsite and managing to make the worst post on it

hell, i couldn't

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Pengaius said:

Also you do realise your asking a bunch of people on the internet, who play video games about anime girls, and super buff dudes how to have sex, it's like looking a sober guy at a frat party, sure there are one or two but most people are just, y'know...

if this is what "being a person on the internet" means im deleting my account and never looking back

On 7/26/2018 at 8:22 PM, Pengaius said:

Well in my experience ( a whopping 0 times )(playaa) You need to have good strong rotor blades, the bigger your blade span the better, or you might want to go after a partner with a smaller tail rotor who might be more insecure and let you get with them. What do you mean you're not attracted to attack helicopters, y-you heliphobe.

Also you do realise your asking a bunch of people on the internet, who play video games about anime girls, and super buff dudes how to have sex, it's like looking a sober guy at a frat party, sure there are one or two but most people are just, y'know...

it's almost like you've never been out in real life nor have you been to a party.

13 minutes ago, Mister Rogers said:

it's almost like you've never been out in real life nor have you been to a party.

yeah man he's missing out on a lot

all about getting drunk and banging drunk bitches rite

Just now, Junkhead said:

yeah man he's missing out on a lot

all about getting drunk and banging drunk bitches rite

nah fam

chillin out, getting drunk, and laughing.

who the fuck wants to bang chicks in the Philippines while drunk. That's asking for potential "accidents" with machetes.

16 minutes ago, Mister Rogers said:

who the fuck wants to bang chicks in the Philippines while drunk. That's asking for potential "accidents" with machetes.

WE'RE NOT IN THE FUCKIN' PHILLIPINES.

3 hours ago, Junkhead said:

WE'RE NOT IN THE FUCKIN' PHILLIPINES.

3 hours ago, Mister Rogers said:

yes but we're not in argentina too.

Some of us might be...

13 hours ago, Mister Rogers said:

I would go outside but I burn so, so friggin fast

also I dislike parties, because I'm bad at conversation and hate loud noise, so, yeah. 

Go on and get liver cancer from all that alcohol at parties you big poohead

booze are not my cup of tea (haha I'm so funny)

Are you a Chihuahua? They get nervous too?

I get ya tho.

2 hours ago, Pengaius said:

I would go outside but I burn so, so friggin fast

also I dislike parties, because I'm bad at conversation and hate loud noise, so, yeah. 

Go on and get liver cancer from all that alcohol at parties you big poohead

booze are not my cup of tea (haha I'm so funny)

like if anyone wants to hear my honest, serious opinion on the subject for once, I'm feeling like that

I'm kind of (really) weird about relationships as a whole, and I feel about them. Even when I go on Tinder (yes I do this, sometimes) I'm sometimes worried the chick is going to actually swipe right/"Like"/whatever. Even when I talked to chicks in the past, I kind stopped at some point because I'm quoteafraidunquote of having a girlfriend. Like, how does that even work. Even the very dynamic of how it "happens" is probably rocket science, to me. Like I said, I've met plenty of "nerdy" people who've been in at least one relationship, which suggests these things just kind of happen, whether you're a very extroverted person or even somewhat of a "loner".

1 hour ago, Junkhead said:

like if anyone wants to hear my honest, serious opinion on the subject for once, I'm feeling like that

I'm kind of (really) weird about relationships as a whole, and I feel about them. Even when I go on Tinder (yes I do this, sometimes) I'm sometimes worried the chick is going to actually swipe right/"Like"/whatever. Even when I talked to chicks in the past, I kind stopped at some point because I'm quoteafraidunquote of having a girlfriend. Like, how does that even work. Even the very dynamic of how it "happens" is probably rocket science, to me. Like I said, I've met plenty of "nerdy" people who've been in at least one relationship, which suggests these things just kind of happen, whether you're a very extroverted person or even somewhat of a "loner".

that's actually a well written explanation.

how many times have people just told you to "grow some balls" or shit along that line.

12 minutes ago, Mister Rogers said:

that's actually a well written explanation.

how many times have people just told you to "grow some balls" or shit along that line.

Assuming this is actually something I go out and say, and assuming that's the real issue (it is but we'll get to that), never. Like, even my wussy 15-year old depressed and socially-akward self had balls to talk to chicks personally, so it's not really the issue.

18 minutes ago, Junkhead said:

Assuming this is actually something I go out and say, and assuming that's the real issue (it is but we'll get to that), never. Like, even my wussy 15-year old depressed and socially-akward self had balls to talk to chicks personally, so it's not really the issue.

i get ya.

ever think of starting a self-help/"inspirational motivation" thread for the young folks that might have issues with that.

5 minutes ago, Mister Rogers said:

ever think of starting a self-help/"inspirational motivation" thread for the young folks that might have issues with that.

I don't know if this is sarcasm or not, but either way, I don't think I'd be appropriate for it.

21 minutes ago, Junkhead said:

I don't know if this is sarcasm or not, but either way, I don't think I'd be appropriate for it.

I mean you may as well have some fun.

yes I'm serious and can't seem to fix this strikethrough on mobile.