Best boss quotes

Kubson

What are your favourite boss quotes from any fire emblem game?

I'll start off with the obligatorary:

'Who do you think you are, you think you can stand up to Batta the Beast'- Batta, FE7, 2003

"you know, i was a lot more threatening in the last pme, being a swordmaster with silencer"

-slendy i think, its been a while, in one of the fe8 that mangs """did""" PMEs

Edited by (s)ad touch

"They are impressive, though, aren't they? My whiskers? Ha ha! I've not shaved since my very first battle. And have I ever lost? No! Not even once! Ergo, my moustache makes me invincible. It's science, my boy—science!"

-Cervantes

I give you these beuts from FE4.

“Yeh’re pointin yer little stick at me? That’s precious, that is! C’mon, I’ll cave yer little head in!” —Cimbaeth

“Oh, come on! First me own brother lets me wife go, and now this?! Damn me rotten luck!” —Munnir

Not exactly a boss quote but I LOVE this line from Walhart, "Why haven't I killed you?.....I've asked myself the same thing several times.....But you're no threat to me. And I admit, you have your uses. Besides, I am not one for court jesters but you do......amuse me." Also when he says, "Why, Excellus, did you just volunteer to lead my personal guard against the rebels?"

Yeah, I like Walhart, I often wonder why he's one of the "villains" in the first place.

There are too many good ones in RD's finale to pick just one. PoR gives Ashnard a solid bunch as well.

I'll pick one of the more serious ones:

Spoiler

Haar vs Levail

Levail: Captain Haar! You are still alive!
Haar: What happened that you didn’t expect me to survive?
Levail: Um… Nothing, I suppose. It’s just that it’s been a while since you left Begnion.
Haar: Yeah. Twenty years ago, wasn’t it?
Levail: I was still very young at the time. You had just been dubbed a knight. Oh, it brings back such memories… The bravery of the dracoknights, especially the Fizzart Platoon. It was legendary among the soldiers. But then you suddenly defected to Daein.
Haar: I got sick of taking orders from corrupt senators, so I ditched the country with General Shiharam.
Levail: I joined the army after I came of age. But it was different after you all left. It was as if you took its spirit with you. The only exception was General Zelgius, the general of Duke Persis’s army.
Haar: I see. Is that why you’re under his command?
Levail: Yes. He is the last true knight. I will die for him.
Haar: Yes, Levail. You will.
Levail: How I dreamed of fighting a proper foe! I am honored, Sir Haar! Have at you!

Joshua Vs. Calleach in both routes are some of my favorites 

Spoiler

Joshua: Caellach.
Caellach: Hey! If it isn't Joshua. It's been a long time. Have you been well?
Joshua: I've been all right. Still working as a mercenary. When did you get all proper and join the Grado army?
Caellach: Didn't I tell you? I wasn't about to waste my life as a nameless soldier. Still, I think back on those days a lot lately... My axe and your sword... The two of us were a deadly pair, eh?
Joshua: ...
Caellach: By the way... I know all about you, Joshua. Who you really are I mean. The prince of Jehanna, huh? When did you plan on sharing the wealth, you sneaky dog?
Joshua: Listen... You can't reduce a nation to loot waiting to be divided. And more importantly, I made a vow to my mother. I'm going to succeed her as ruler of my homeland. Hey Caellach... You're the one who killed my mother, aren't you?
Caellach: Yeah... Sorry 'bout that. Things happen, you know? C'mon, Joshua, don't hate me. This is war. There's nothing you can do about it. Besides, grudges get in the way of work, right?
Joshua: That's true. It's as you say. Listen Caellach... I've got to kill you now. Don't hold it against me.
Caellach: You arrogant... You haven't changed a bit! I've always wanted to show you who's better, Joshua. And I'm even stronger than I used to be. I'm gonna wipe that smug look off your face for good! 

Caellach vs Joshua (Ephraim's route)

Joshua: It's been a long time, Caellach.
Caellach: Is that really you, Joshua? How's long's it been?
Joshua: About two years... What've you been doing? You know, that innkeeper's still mad you stiffed him.
Caellach: Oh, please... You're telling me that old dog's still alive? ...How's the rest of the troop doing?
Joshua: They're getting by. Some of them ended up feeding the crows, though...
Caellach: Is that so? Those were good times, weren't they, Joshua? We were terrors on the battlefield and worse off it.
Joshua: Yeah, we were. You'd get carried away and pick fights with me... You always said the same thing: "I will be king!"
Caellach: Yeah. That's my dream. And I'll do anything to make it come true. What do you say, Joshua? Let's team up again? Leave those losers you're with and work for me.
Joshua: Sorry, can't do it. I'm not going to let you use me for anything.
Caellach: Bah... You're a cold fish, aren't you. That's the one thing that hasn't changed about you.
Joshua: You haven't changed much either. You're still as shameless as ever.
Caellach: Ha ha! That's the truth. Well...You want to get started?
Joshua: Mm... Sure.
Caellach: I'm stronger then I used to be. No offense, but you're not in my league anymore. Don't hate me, Joshua.
Joshua: Same to you.

Edited by DisobeyedCargo
Stupid phone copied entire wiki page

Nailah Vs Tibarn boss quote from Radiant Dawn, of course.

Nailah: …I must confess, I’ve wanted this since I first laid eyes on you. I can hardly hold myself back right now.
Tibarn: Lady, the feeling is mutual. Why do you think I winged my way over here? It looks to me like we can have a nice, private time right here. No interruptions. Just you and me.
Nailah: Hawk King Tibarn. I think that a few more scars on your face will complete that rugged look you’re going for.
Tibarn: For a beautiful woman like you, I’ll gladly offer my head. Of course you’ll have to bring me down to the ground first.
Nailah: Challenge accepted. I think you’ll regret it once I add your feathers to my necklace, though. Oh, and let’s not tell Rafiel about this, agreed? He wouldn’t understand these urges of ours.

The Ike vs BK dialogues for both PoR and RD are pretty solid.

Spoiler

Black Knight: What an odd fate. This will be the third time I have defeated you. The first was in the forest of Gallia. The second at Delbray in Crimea.
Ike: We've met twice, and I've lost twice. But the third time will be different.
Black Knight: Oh?
Ike: My sword-fighting skills were given to me by my father. If I stay true to them, I cannot lose.
Black Knight: Did you never think that using your father's techniques on the man who killed him would be futile?
Ike: My father robbed himself of using his stronger arm. If he had, he would not have lost to the likes of you.
Black Knight: Hah... You think so? Let us test your stronger arm, then. Come, son of Gawain... show me your strength.

Spoiler

Ike: So, you are alive. Somehow, I knew it wasn't over yet.
Black Knight: Of course it wasn't over. You were a boy trying to live up to the memory of the greatest swordsman in history.
Ike: And yet, I was the one who walked out of the castle that day.
Black Knight: You have your father to thank for that. When you told me that he had crippled himself, I realized that I had never fought him at all, merely his shadow.
Ike: What are you getting at?
Black Knight: I saw immediately that you were not your father's equal, but that one day you might be. So I did the only thing I could to keep you alive... I let you win.
Ike: ...You did, didn't you? I've relived that fight so many times... How could I not have seen it before?
Black Knight: You were not yet capable of seeing it. But I had to let you live, so that you could continue to train and perhaps one day be worthy of Gawain's legacy. My armor's blessing is gone; let us see if that day is today.
Ike: I promise that it will be. Begin.

Spoiler

Lundgren: So you're the girl claiming kinship with my brother!

Lyn: You'll play this farce to the end, won't you, Lundgren?

Lundgren: The royal house of Caelin has no need of a Sacaean mongrel! I'll put an end to this foolishness here and now!

Lyn: To further your own black ambitions, you've harmed my grandfather and the very land you ought to serve. I have neither pity nor mercy for you. Lundgren! Prepare yourself!

Lundgren: Whelp!

Lyn v Lundgren

I like both boss quotes in FE7's 'Four Fanged Offense'.

"In the name of the Fang, I sentence you to death. Do not blame me for your fate. It is your own doing." -Lloyd Reed

"Pray. I'll give you that much time. All the evil that you've done up to now... Repent it, and sleep." -Linus Reed

My favorite FE quote will always be this one between Ike and Ena from PoR, Ch. 21, "Without a King."

Spoiler

Ena
...I share your desire to see this conflict end. So rather than see you travel to Crimea to fight Ashnard, I felt it would be much faster for me to defeat you and your army here. Don't you agree?

Ike
That's one way to look at it. The problem is that I'll never let you do as you please with Crimea!

Ena
We cannot have it both ways. We both want what is in our own interest, and that is why we have conflict. If neither one of us will yield, our conflict will continue until only the stronger of us remains. I have my own reasons for fighting...And I will see you fall.

Followed by her determined and somewhat cocky battle initiation quote:

Spoiler

Ena
If you had wished to extend your short life span, then you should not have appeared before me.