there is going to be a lunar eclipse in approximately 14 hours, where i am anyway.

how many others are gonna be able to see it? google it to find out when it starts where you live.

apparently its going to be the longest one of the century, so im looking forward to that. 

oh yeah, hi @eclipseif your reading this. sorry to bother you.

I've been looking forward to this! It's supposed to start around 22:20 where I live, so I plan on staying up later and checking it out. Weather forecast is partly cloudy, but hopefully it'll be clear enough to see.

1 hour ago, (s)ad touch said:

how many others are gonna be able to see it? google it to find out when it starts where you live.

apparently its going to be the longest one of the century, so im looking forward to that. 

oh yeah, hi @eclipseif your reading this. sorry to bother you.

I was going to make a joke about mods reclassing to Great Knights, but then I recalled the Tellius games it was Marshalls/Generals and Halberdiers that got the skill. Not even going into FE4 or SOV. So forgetting the joke.

4 hours ago, Mad-manakete said:

I was going to make a joke about mods reclassing to Great Knights, but then I recalled the Tellius games it was Marshalls/Generals and Halberdiers that got the skill. Not even going into FE4 or SOV. So forgetting the joke.

Only the Black Knight has Eclipse, Marshalls have Luna.